Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Liam

Green Day Dreams

705 posts in this topic

Whenever I have a Green Day dream, it almost always involves a Green Day show in this huge arena and me and maybe 3 other people are the only ones there. Then I chat to Billie Joe and I wake up. However, the other day I dreamt that Billie Joe was my cousin :runaround:

Once I had a dream where I spent a whole day with Green Day and the only thing I asked them was about blink-182. The next day I just thought: What the heck, never would do this, although I like blink, too.:huh:

Okay so this is more of a nightmare but here it goes...

I dreamt that me and my buddy were renting this 60's/70's Brady Bunch style house out in California. Green Day show up out of nowhere and say "hey! We need your house for a video shoot tonight!" and "we need you to invite as many people as possible and we'll play a bunch of songs!". Most of my dream was spent walking around town getting the word out. Anyways at 8pm there was hardly anybody there and Green Day shows up and is REALLY ticked off. They decided to trash my place and yell at me for my failure as a gig promoter. Tre Cool actually threw his sticks at me and both hit my shinn's. Haha.

Thankfully my dog woke me up because in my dream I was about to cry from letting the guys down.

I need to see a therapist...

I dreamt last night that Billie Joe was a judge in a singing competition. I auditioned in a room with just him and three other people (non-famous) and I didn't get through. Later on, I went outside to smoke and Billie was stood by the front door, leaning against the wall and smoking. I approached him and said it was so great to meet him regardless of the fact that I didn't get through. He said "Oh well I thought you were fantastic! Really, really good."

I said "Oh wow, thank you so much! So, how come I didn't get through if you don't mind me asking?" 

He looks me up and down and says "Well, sadly with all of these things, you need to look a certain way. I think it's horse shit myself but I have to stick to script."

I told him that I understand but would absolutely love to be in a band or a singer in a rock band and he's nodding at me. He offers me a cigarette (despite me already having one) and says "I'm just so sorry." 

Then I wake up. :mellow:

1 person likes this

Short, strange dream night before last. I went to a theater and bought tickets to a Green Day show, but by the time I got into the theater the show was over. The guys were takng their bows and I had missed the whole thing.  I hope my shows aren't jinxed. :(