Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Green Day Dreams

653 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I had a dream a couple weeks ago that I was teaching at a school, like I do in real life but it was at a different school. Anyway, I was in the lunchroom on duty watching the kids and I turned around and the guys from Green Day were sitting at a table. I was so shocked and tried to talk to them but couldn't. They were just kinda there in the background of my dream and I wasn't able to interact with them. It was so weird but still put a smile on my face.

Posted · Report post

I had a dream last night that Billie and Adrienne were on Jeremy Kyle. She was upset that he'd winked at a zookeeper who looked like Michelle Obama.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Last night I had a dream that I was at a Green Day show. There wasn't many people there. Small venue, intimate show. I had plenty of room to dance. So, they started playing Waiting and the crowd went nuts! I was jumping around, dancing my ass off. I was even laughing because I was so happy. Haha! Was a great dream, and I woke up in a good mood :)