Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Liam

Green Day Dreams

668 posts in this topic

Had a dream again about being at work and Billie, Tre and Mike were there in the background. I saw them there but didnt interact with them. It's so weird. I guess maybe it means that I think about them and like them from afar but wont meet them or something like that. I already know that though.

A few days ago I dreamt me, Mike and Tre sat on bean bags and got high smoking weed, and then went out bathtub shopping -_- 

5 hours ago, RustyJoe said:

A few days ago I dreamt me, Mike and Tre sat on bean bags and got high smoking weed, and then went out bathtub shopping -_- 

LOL sounds like a pretty good dream.

1 person likes this

I remember one dream I had long time ago. There was this hole in the wall of my room and Billie and Trè came from it. It was like a portal or something like that. I hugged both of them and I remember asking them one question: "is it weird listening your songs on the radio?" xD But I don't remember the answer xD 

1 person likes this

My latest one had to do with my friends going to wal-mart and seeing Billie and asking him to come meet me. They came back and told me and the rest of these days I was preparing to meet Billie Joe. I went to this event thing that was like bingo? And there were all these Billie Joe imposters making it difficult to meet him. And as soon as someone told me he was coming my cat woke me up.

Also, my girlfriend had one where she met Tre and he was really mean to her and he wouldn't let her get tickets to a concert or something. So I think she has had a ittle bit of hate for Tre lately. 

I have had quite a few but the one that sticks out in my mind is one of those frustrating dreams everyone hates. 

I'm 23 and when I was around 13-14 years old I went to a youth club on friday nights. This dream was about a year or two ago so it was a long time after the youth club but in the dream I was back at the club and Green Day were there just hanging out, I was trying so hard to get a photo with them but every time I or someone else took a photo of me with them the photo would look like it was taken really from the left or really from the right so we werent in the frame, no matter how many times we tried and I knew the photo was perfect it would always come out the same. Soooo frustrating. 

I will never forget the piece of shit camera that couldnt take a photo -_-

1 person likes this

I have no idea what the context of my dream was, but I know that I had a conversation on a couch...in a bathroom...with Larry Livermore.

2 people like this

Last night I dreamt about going to see Green Day with my dad. We had to go back several times and I didn't worry about missing the show. Not a very #trufan dream but it shows I'm pretty pumped! :D

I had a dream that I was hanging out with Green Day - I forget the beginning - but I was chilling by Billie Joe and Tre and I asked Billie if I could have a picture with him. He agreed and Tre was going to take it - since he was across the table. I put my arm around Billie and he was dead serious as he said, "I don't allow fans to do that anymore"...and he wouldn't put his arm around me. So I pretty much cried and wouldn't take the picture anymore because it looked like we didn't even like each other just sitting there. Lmao! 

I had a dream I just woke up from that I was in some town in the clouds higher than New York City with theCuatro filmmakers. I convinced them to look through their email for Dreamcatcher. The first verse was acoustic then the full band came in and my baby woke me up crying right before I heard the chorus.

I had a weird dream the other night that during their next tour the band were put into two teams: Team Billie Joe (Billie Joe, Mike and Tre) versus Team Jeff ( Jeff and the 2 Jason's) for a series of challenges that would take place during the tour. 

They competed against each other in challenges such as sports challenges (playing against each other in basketball, American football, golf, football, etc)  and other wacky challenges- with the winning team scoring a point. There would be a different challenge on each day of the tour and the team at the end of the tour that had the most points were the overall winners. 

I dreamt that Team Jeff were comprehensively leading due largely in part to Tre not taking the whole thing seriously- which would definitely be the case if the challenges were real life!

During this dream I dreamt that they did an inflatable obstacle course in a swimming pool (in their swimming trunks)- they had to jump onto the obstacle course and make their way to other end of the obstacle course before jumping into the pool and swimming back to the start (whilst the other team were firing water, foam and plastic balls at them to put them off). Team Jeff won, and Billie Joe and Mike were telling Tre to start taking the challenges seriously. 

32 minutes ago, a123 said:

I had a weird dream the other night that during their next tour the band were put into two teams: Team Billie Joe (Billie Joe, Mike and Tre) versus Team Jeff ( Jeff and the 2 Jason's) for a series of challenges that would take place during the tour. 

They competed against each other in challenges such as sports challenges (playing against each other in basketball, American football, golf, football, etc)  and other wacky challenges- with the winning team scoring a point. There would be a different challenge on each day of the tour and the team at the end of the tour that had the most points were the overall winners. 

I dreamt that Team Jeff were comprehensively leading due largely in part to Tre not taking the whole thing seriously- which would definitely be the case if the challenges were real life!

During this dream I dreamt that they did an inflatable obstacle course in a swimming pool (in their swimming trunks)- they had to jump onto the obstacle course and make their way to other end of the obstacle course before jumping into the pool and swimming back to the start (whilst the other team were firing water, foam and plastic balls at them to put them off). Team Jeff won, and Billie Joe and Mike were telling Tre to start taking the challenges seriously. 

Sounds kind of like The Amazing Race. I'd watch a show like that. It would be funny and entertaining.

I had a dream last night where for some reason they were doing a Warning anniversary tour and I got to hang out with Billie and Mike all day. Bits of the dream are foggy, but I remember this feeling of euphoria with the dream.

The one part that sticks out is that we were in some kind of video editing room and Mike was working on something and I walked in and started singing Jackass to him and he talked about how he always liked that song. I told him that I thought Castaway had a great bass line and he agreed. Then Billie came in and asked if I remembered all the "lasagna videos" they used to do which I had no recollection of. Billie looked at me and goes, "And you call yourself a fan" and we all laughed.

As we were leaving for the show(?) I told them I was looking forward to hearing Misery and they both laughed.

My mind is weird :)

Actually I had a dream last night that I went to what I thought was going to be a Green Day inspired play and ended up being a film Billie Joe was starring in, not Geezer. Right before the movie started Billie Joe showed up and walked around the theater. I sort of followed him out and ran into him talking to a buddy of mine from work. It was kind of cool and totally out of the blue as I don't have Green Day related dreams very often.

It would be great if they play Ha Ha You're Dead an my FUNERAL.

I fucking hate myself for saying this but back in mid july i posted on a different thread that i had a dream i met billie and told him how much ive loved green day for the longest time and he was noticeably happy and said see you on your birthday. My birthdays july 31st and i thought maybe that means he'll announce something on the 31st and he did and my dumbass prediction was right jesus christ. 

Last night I dreamt a tribute band were impersonating Green Day on a TV show playing a medley of their hits. Afterwards the tribute band were talking to the shows presenter when the doors at the back of the stage opened and the real Green Day walked out to greet their impersonators.

I once had a dream about Billie Joe introducing me to a girl I have never seen before, after having a jam with Green Day.

I also had a dream on the new album, it was intitled 'The Black Album' and it was classified as: Pop Punk, Punk Rock, Alternative Rock, Hardcore Punk, Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal. I was like: "Ok, this definitely doesn't sound like the Trilogy". :lol: