Green Day Dreams

Liam

I actually had two nice dreams about Green Day:

1. Was just before my first GD concert in Ahoy, Rotterdam 2009. They were playing on a floating stage in the river which is a distinctive thinghy of our little village and I stood on the bridge and jumped in the river just to get to the stage, when I got up stage I woke up :(

2. I can barely remember this one, I think it was something like: I walk around in my neighbourhood and eventually I ran in to Billie (and Mike I guess) and then I invited them in and offered them something to drink, showed them my collection.

It was weird and super fun xD

Thanks for rescurrecting this, Lex!

I dreamt that I was having a conversation with Billie and he was telling me about the house he and his "new" wife had bought in February. It took me a few seconds, in my dream, to realize he was talking about when he first got married to Adie.

Thanks for rescurrecting this, Lex!

I dreamt that I was having a conversation with Billie and he was telling me about the house he and his "new" wife had bought in February. It took me a few seconds, in my dream, to realize he was talking about when he first got married to Adie.

No problem! :D
  • Like 1

Hmm, I would post a dream I had last night, but it seems that this site will twist my words if I post now because of April Fools. That sucks. Guess I'll have to wait until things are back to normal. I'll just let you guys know that it's on its way! :) As are a lot of others. :ninja:

Mike showed up in my dream at least twice. First time he was kinda angry for some reason and kept insulting/dissing me. (Not like I ever did anything to him though.) Second time he was standing (no longer angry or anything), listening to me and my friend (I think it was my friend, if not then a total stranger) sharing a conversation. Those dreams were, in total, fricking weird.

Now that things are back to normal, I can post the dream I had a couple nights ago!:lol:

Green Day and some other people (who I recognized in the dream but have know idea who they are in real life) were in some sort of weird Hunger Games/murder camp situation on a creepy property. The idea was similar to Hunger Games in that only one person was supposed to come out of the game alive, but there was also a murderer/killer who was on the loose and part of the game. He could be anywhere at anytime to pop up and kill someone, but couldn’t be killed himself. He looked like Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Billie Joe had a crappy camcorder and that was actually kind of the introduction to the dream. It was footage of Billie holding the camcorder up so that it was pointed at himself and talking about the game what his preparations were. He looked a lot like he does in the BOBD music video, except he had a white tie instead of silver. Meanwhile, the dream went to some other random, middle-aged lady with red hair and I was disappointed and angry that it didn’t stay on Billie. Then it went to Mike in the kitchen and he looked mean and was sharpening knives or making weapons or something. When the dream returned to Billie, he was talking into the camcorder. He had strapped a vinyl record of Dookie (in its cardboard slip) to his neck using a piece of rope. “See, with this, no one can sneak up and cut my throat” he said. He was also wearing a mask of his own face that was so perfect that it looked like he wasn’t wearing a mask at all. He said this served the same purpose as the record, but was also to fool people into thinking he was unprotected so he could take them by surprise. He’d found a hiding place in a dark corner of the room he was in that had a lot of junk piled around and he was able to sort of almost melt into this. It’s hard to explain how he was able to do this, because he was kind of in plain sight. All of a sudden, Tré ran into the room out of nowhere and tried to take Billie’s spot. Billie yelled “No Tré! You can’t hide with me! There’s only one who can be here!”

• Like 1

Now that things are back to normal, I can post the dream I had a couple nights ago! :lol:

Green Day and some other people (who I recognized in the dream but have know idea who they are in real life) were in some sort of weird Hunger Games/murder camp situation on a creepy property. The idea was similar to Hunger Games in that only one person was supposed to come out of the game alive, but there was also a murderer/killer who was on the loose and part of the game. He could be anywhere at anytime to pop up and kill someone, but couldn’t be killed himself. He looked like Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Billie Joe had a crappy camcorder and that was actually kind of the introduction to the dream. It was footage of Billie holding the camcorder up so that it was pointed at himself and talking about the game what his preparations were. He looked a lot like he does in the BOBD music video, except he had a white tie instead of silver. Meanwhile, the dream went to some other random, middle-aged lady with red hair and I was disappointed and angry that it didn’t stay on Billie. Then it went to Mike in the kitchen and he looked mean and was sharpening knives or making weapons or something. When the dream returned to Billie, he was talking into the camcorder. He had strapped a vinyl record of Dookie (in its cardboard slip) to his neck using a piece of rope. “See, with this, no one can sneak up and cut my throat” he said. He was also wearing a mask of his own face that was so perfect that it looked like he wasn’t wearing a mask at all. He said this served the same purpose as the record, but was also to fool people into thinking he was unprotected so he could take them by surprise. He’d found a hiding place in a dark corner of the room he was in that had a lot of junk piled around and he was able to sort of almost melt into this. It’s hard to explain how he was able to do this, because he was kind of in plain sight. All of a sudden, Tré ran into the room out of nowhere and tried to take Billie’s spot. Billie yelled “No Tré! You can’t hide with me! There’s only one who can be here!”

Oh my god :lol: Billie thinking a Billie mask can protect him, that was my favorite part :lol:

Not so sure about him not letting Tré hide with him, though... poor Tré :(:mad: But I have to admit it's pretty damn funny as well :D

• Like 1

Oh my god :lol: Billie thinking a Billie mask can protect him, that was my favorite part :lol:

Not so sure about him not letting Tré hide with him, though... poor Tré :(:mad: But I have to admit it's pretty damn funny as well :D

Hahaha! Yeah, I'm not sure what happened there.:lol: I'm glad you liked it! I've got more!

Including.....

I was in biology lab going through the handout we were given and it was something about the evolution of warm bloodedness or self created heat. There was a photoshopped picture of some woods and fog with Billie Joe standing in them. He looked like he did on the 21CB tour with that one black vest that was shiny on the back and he had his fluffy, black hair. There was another picture below with Billie photoshopped outside again, but this time he looked more like AI Billie and had some sort of outdoors hat ‘shopped on him. There were questions throughout the handout, which contained even more weird/dumb pictures of Billie, with answer space for us to explain concepts we learned in lecture etc. Suddenly I realized that the lab instructor was Billie! Then it all made more sense why there were a bunch of pictures of him in the handout. I was still shocked, though. I couldn’t believe it! He looked exactly like AI Billie - short, spiky black hair, black shirt and jeans, studded belt, and a red tie. I remember thinking: Wait! If this is the present then he looks like he did in AI but is actually 41! Wow! I was stunned and thrilled. I pointed it out to my lab partner and she was like “Oh yeah! Holy shit! That’s totally Billie!” Billie was walking around the room/lab, which seemed to be outside, and checking on all the groups’ progress with the handout. When he came to our group, I literally stopped breathing. He looked at what we had written down and said “Excellent”, then moved on. I was thinking “No! Don’t go, Billie! Come back and stand near me!” I couldn’t take my eyes off him.

It's been a few days so I thought I might as well share another dream. So here. This one is really weird and I guess it's because I'm taking so many biology courses that I dreamed it.

I was with Florence somewhere on a trip, or at least a place I didn’t recognize and it seemed like we were only going to be there for awhile, and we found this amazing book. It was like three inches thick and appeared to be a book about biology (I have too much bio on the mind I guess), but centered around Green Day. It had a huge table of contents with a bunch of different topics in biology and was also filled with pictures of Green Day, usually taken from concerts. Even though Green Day was the subject used to talk about all of these biological concepts, Billie Joe was used as the example in almost all of them. One particular thing I remember was that there was a part related to “health” and it mentioned how Billie manages to not get sick when he and the rest of the band are constantly traveling everywhere and exposing themselves to all sorts of things when they’re on tour. According to the book, he takes a frozen pill filled with antibodies before each concert. But then it went on the say that it actually wasn’t that effective of a method because his body would waste energy heating up a frozen pill and absorbing it before it would even have any effect, which would not leave as much for him to fight something off if he got sick.
There was an introduction too and it was pretty weird also. You know how books throw out random examples/facts about something cool to try to get people interested? Well, there was one of those and it was something like how “Billie Joe’s heart will never be the same wave during a massage”. I have no idea why massages are even involved there or what it meant by wave, (maybe heart rate fluctuation, like it wouldn’t stay the same over a given time?), but it was there nonetheless. On a different note, Florence pointed out some of the pictures that were on one page. We figured that since this book had already been published and out, these weren’t recent pictures of Green Day. But Billie looked extremely similar to how he looked at the most recent Foxboro Hot Tubs concert, down to the littlest detail. Florence said something like “See? There you go. He still looks the same!” And then we sort of started fangirling a bit about how amazing he looks and how he doesn’t age at all.

• Like 2

Last night. Meeting with GD along with some other people (fans or journalists, I don´t know). Mike and Billie Joe appear, but not Tré. Asked for Tré they avoided the question. Hm... I took a lot of pictures from everyone and the whole situation until my camera ran out of energy. Billie Joe was quite silent, sitting in a corner, watching, whereas Mike was more the talkative one. It was a rather strange atmosphere, because we didn´t know each other, and didn´t know how to behave. It was like trying out how far each of us can go to have a relaxed time. So, after a while, we all got cooler, making jokes, feeling more comfortable with each other. In the end I asked for some cheeky pictures with Billie Joe, cuddling him and rumpling his hair, pretending to be a couple, and he agreed. We both had fun, and Mike made some faces. :D

When we parted I whispered Billie in his ear that I was thankful for Demolicious and FBHT (no other idea, my Dear...? :lol: ). And that some people think that Demolicious is the better Trilogy. They looked astonished, and then asked whether this was true, because they had the same in mind for the Trilogy, but Rob Cavallo wouldn´t let them do it. :D Then they left.

I´m sure, the next album will be wild at heart and sound. ;)

Dreamed a couple days ago that Billie Joe and I were insulting each other on Twitter :mellow: Meaning please.

Green day dreams. One one I had a dream that green day was in taco bueno and that I got to sit with them and that I carried Billie home because he was drunk from all the tacos he had eaten and that I asked him where all his tattoos where and he told me that he had to core them with make up because his wife didn't like them

Here's another biology/school dream I had months ago.

I was in biology lab going through the handout we were given and it was something about the evolution of warm bloodedness or self created heat. There was a photoshopped picture of some woods and fog with Billie Joe standing in them. He looked like he did on the 21CB tour with that one black vest that was shiny on the back and he had his fluffy, black hair. There was another picture below with Billie photoshopped outside again, but this time he looked more like AI Billie and had some sort of outdoors hat ‘shopped on him. There were questions throughout the handout, which contained even more weird/dumb pictures of Billie, with answer space for us to explain concepts we learned in lecture etc. Suddenly I realized that the lab instructor was Billie! Then it all made more sense why there were a bunch of pictures of him in the handout. I was still shocked, though. I couldn’t believe it! He looked exactly like AI Billie - short, spiky black hair, black shirt and jeans, studded belt, and a red tie. I remember thinking: Wait! If this is the present then he looks like he did in AI but is actually 41! Wow! I was stunned and thrilled. I pointed it out to my lab partner and she was like “Oh yeah! Holy shit! That’s totally Billie!” Billie was walking around the room/lab, which seemed to be outside, and checking on all the groups’ progress with the handout. When he came to our group, I literally stopped breathing. He looked at what we had written down and said “Excellent”, then moved on. I was thinking “No! Don’t go, Billie! Come back and stand near me!” I couldn’t take my eyes off him.

There hasn't been much activity, so here's another Green Day dream. I didn't really like this one very much. It was kind of distressing because things were "not right"...

I went to a Green Day concert at the last minute because I got an email notification about it. It was on some college campus that I didn’t go to. I grabbed a spot in one of the seats in the auditorium and some person was on stage talking, saying something about how a higher octave is louder. I whispered under my breath “Just because it’s an octave higher doesn’t make it fucking louder! Jesus Christ.” The person standing near me, a tall girl, said “Oh, you sound like you’re in the Fine Arts major.” I replied “No, I’m just into music. I’m in biology.” I guess the concert started because Green Day was on stage and Billie was talking now. He had short, blond hair and was wearing that vest with the silvery back on it and a red tie underneath. When the concert was underway, Billie actually came out into the audience and walked up and down the aisles. He was behind my seat at one moment and I quickly asked him if I could get a picture of us. He said “Of course” and I used the back-facing camera on my phone. Then Billie moved on and the concert continued, except something wasn’t right. Billie didn’t look or sound like himself anymore and I was really scared. He now looked older and was overweight and had a British accent, but no one else seemed to notice a thing. I was really worried and kept thinking: But... this isn’t Billie! This isn’t my Billie! He came through the audience again and passed close to me. I shrunk away. That girl was like “That’s so cool! He came right next to you!” not noticing anything weird. I gave a small smile that was more of a grimace, then went back to watching the concert and worrying. I kept telling myself: This isn’t Billie. Remember YOUR Billie. Remember what his voice sounds like and what he looks like. Then Green Day started playing Basket Case and I hear Billie’s voice again. I looked up and saw the young, fit, blond haired Billie on stage singing. I was so relieved! When the concert was over, I talked to the girl and one of her friends. They were both really nice and I got their numbers and names. I remember being so happy that I made some new friends in real life who are Green Day fans.

• Like 1

So tonight I had a dream about GD.
I was in front of my dad shop and I could listening to them playing into it but when I enter the shop there were All Time Low doing an acoustic set

So tonight I had a dream about GD.

I was in front of my dad shop and I could listening to them playing into it but when I enter the shop there were All Time Low doing an acoustic set

that's weird.

This one goes from totally random to very... intimate. :blush:

I was looking across the street at the tall conifer trees on the other side and saw something very long and bright green on one of the branches. I thought it might be a land planarian, a land-dwelling flatworm. I was with someone else and was trying to tell them about it, but they had the hardest time spotting it. It must have taken a couple of minutes to get them to see it. Suddenly, the dream zoomed in on the trees and Tré was in one close to the green thing. He was also having trouble finding it so Mike and Billie helped him because they knew where it was. The green thing looked like some colony of strange fungus. Later, I met up with Mike, Tré, and Billie after they had come down from the tree. I asked them what they thought the green thing was, but didn’t really get much of an answer. Apparently we had just come back from a movie. We went back to my house and then it was just me and Billie. Billie was really nice and evidently went to a lot of places with me if I asked him. Sometimes he would say no because he had to do something else, but he always went with me if he was free. Anyway, at the house Billie and I hugged and then he was slowly lowering himself down to the floor from the couch we were on, taking me with him in his arms. When we reached the floor, Billie released me and closed his eyes. I put my head down against his chest. I could hear Billie’s heart beating, but what was peculiar was that it would only beat with each breath. Between breaths his heart was silent. This made it irregular and slow.

I just had a very weird dream.

To sum, Dookie-era Green Day was performing live in front of a number of people. For some reason I was playing Chump on the guitar with Billie. All I remember is me botching it up - I got a rather cheap looking acoustic guitar (kind of like a giant version of those fake ukeleles sold as tourist souvenirs) and at first, I was even playing the wrong end of the guitar. :D

Billie had me do the solo part - and my lack of any guitar skills left the audience in stony silence. I get very embarrassed and walk off-stage (fearing I might get murdered by the fans or even Billie himself :P), but then Billie stands up for me to the audience ("...let's make him feel better, okay?") and pulls me back in, gives me a friendly hug, while we both sing Coming Clean at the top of our voices (Billie still has an arm over me at this point). Apparently that was enough to move the audience to tears and cheers.

...And then I woke up. Come to think of it, that didn't really make any sense. It sounds like the plot of a very bad drama. :P

^That's really sweet! :happy: It sounds like what Billie would actually do in real life.

So here's another one that kind of revolves around physical contact with Billie. This one was weird, though, in that I wasn't really there. You'll see what I mean when you read it. Also, the first part has no relation to Green Day, but it's kind of absurdly funny so I'll leave it in.

I had a strange pet breaded dragon that didn’t act like a bearded dragon at all. He could even turn into some sort of black worm thing that dove in and out of the ground like the lanmolas in Zelda. I took my bearded dragon and went with some people to the beach at night. All over the shore and in the water were gigantic jellies as big as cars! Some other people were out in the small waves riding on top of them. I couldn’t believe it. I was shocked at the size of these things and so surprised that I had never heard of jellyfish this big before. The people who were riding them invited us to come in. I was scared, but I went and climbed onto a jelly’s bell. My bearded dragon turned into the worm thing and was diving in and out of the sand. All of a sudden, the other people on the jellies started driving them away like speedboats. I followed and it turned out the the jellies had headlights too. There high beams, but you had to turn them down when there was approaching boat traffic, like on roads with cars. It was really weird.
Later, I was watching a Green Day interview and of course was completely focused on Billie Joe. He looked like he did in this one UK interview I have - short, spiky black hair, a grayish suit thing, black jeans, studded belt, and lots of eyeliner. He looked spectacular! From my point of view, he was facing left and everyone was seated so he was in a chair. I was watching the video so intently that suddenly I was actually able to go into it! But it was like a Pensive in Harry Potter, where the people there can’t hear, see, or feel you. I could see, hear, and feel, however, and immediately hugged Billie, who was talking at the time. To him, it was like I wasn’t there, so there was no reaction, but I could feel everything. I had my head against his chest kind of in the crook of his shoulder and below his head. My left arm was wrapped around his middle and my right arm was around his back. I was hugging him similar to how I snuggle my stuffed animals or my cat. But this time it was Billie and I was experiencing pure and absolute bliss. Since he was talking, I could hear his voice and sort of feel it resonating inside his chest. Obviously he was also breathing and I could feel and see my right arm rise and fall with each of his breaths. I mostly kept my eyes closed, though, because I was so entranced by his feel and his warmth and his presence. It didn’t last long and I was so sad to wake up and lose that, but I savored every single moment.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream last night where I was sitting in a school library and somebody comes up to me and hands me some headphones and asks me if they work. So I put them in and hear nothing. I say "They're busted."

Then a voice comes from behind me that says "I'm the one who busted them." It turns out to be Mike who puts some brand new headphones on my desk.

I'm speechless for a second then say "Thanks (for the headphones). I just got to tell you that Green Day is my all time favourite band in the world".

He says "Thanks. And we've got a new album coming out in 4 to 6 months." In my head I'm like OMGOMGOMG I need to share this with GDC.

Then he starts to walk away but I stop him and say "Good luck to your wife, by the way (regarding the cancer). Hope everything goes well." and he says "Thanks" again.

Then I wonder whether anyone on GDC would believe me since I never got a pic with him.

i had a dream where i called Jason, and jason was pissed that i called him, and he came over, and i fan girled.

Two times I have had dreams in which I am at some random ass Green Day concert with some random people from school. From what I remember they were sick concerts, too.

I dreamed that Billie Joe sang with Phil Collins. he had a girl voice but damn, it was a wonderfuuuul duo :woot:

Had a dream last night that I was at a Green Day concert (wembley I think) and then everyone disappeared and everyone from my college turned up. We were the only people there, then Billie asked everyone to come on stage. I was the last person to get on to the stage Billie ran up to me and gave me a massive hug. I woke up and almost cried :cry:.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had one last night that I was delivering guitars to Billie Joe, but one of them was the wrong one, so Billie was like "well, can you go get the right one?". I told him it was half way across the country (I have no idea where we were supposed to be at that point) and he was like 'its fine, we'll stop by on the Moose Red Eye because "I have to go to Toronto, and I fucking hate Toronto, so we can go get it". Moose plane aside, I have no idea what Toronto ever did to Dream-Billie.

• Like 1