Green Day Dreams

Liam

I was sitting in this little park by myself when I noticed just outside a man who looked a lot like Mike Dirnt. I got up and went over to see what was going on only to find Billie Joe sitting in a chair by a trailer surrounded by people. I got in line with some others to talk and take pictures. When it was my turn, after two people cutting me. Instead of asking for a picture, I asked him if he had any gum. He said yes and gave me some then invited me to sit with him and chat, so I did. We started talking ,completely ignoring the other people waiting for pics. One woman got really pissed and stormed to the front screaming "what the hell I want to get a pic with you, tell this bitch to leave." He glared at her and hugged me, saying "Don't talk to my unicorn like that." Then I woke up.

• Like 3

I have a dream a few days ago that i was on the premiere of American Idiot the musical on Broadway. So i was there so happy, there wasn't so much audience, it was more like a rehearsal, anyway, i was there standing and suddenly i see Billie and Adrienne talking and laughing, they looked so happy about the musical, they were crying, hugging and kissing each other, so i was thinking about how much i wanted to talk to Billie, but he looked so happy with Adie that i didn't want to bother him at that moment. And then i woke up :lol:

But it was really sweet :wub:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had this dream where hubby and I were invited to a wedding in LA by one of the lawyers in our office. The reception was in a conference room with about 6 tables and Billie Joe was the "entertainment." He was suppose to sing and was on the stage with his guitar but all he did was talk about how we all needed to get together and collect money for some kid no one knew so he could go to college. And everyone was dressed, not for a wedding, but in really crappy clothing. Hubby and I kept wondering why we were invited.

• Like 1

I just woke up from some weird dream where there was a Cuatro screening at my primary school, and Billie was there introducing it with John Rzeznik (I have no idea okay). I walked up to them like "you're two of my favourite artists!" and asked for a photo, which is probably something I wouldn't do but anyway. Cuatro never happened and everyone ended up moshing to some songs the two of them played. Then at some point we were outside on a trip and Billie had a donkey, which he was trying to use to climb over a fence.

Probably a good thing I woke up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had this dream that Green Day was playing a mid-sized venue show where I live, and I got right in the front, but the security guards kept kicking me out and I just kept coming back in.

Well, it's been like a million years since I've posted here because I've been so busy with school and work that I hardly get to go on GDC anymore and I don't have that many GD dreams, but I finally had one again! :runaround: Sweet Beejesus I'm so happy! :dance: Of course it starred Billie. :wub:

So here's the dream!

I was in biology lab at a table with my lab partners and I was looking through the lab handout we had been given. There was a crudely photoshopped picture of Billie Joe in a forest with fog all around and he looked like 21CB Billie when he had the black fluffy hair and wore that vest that was shiny and silvery on the back. There was another picture that were Billie was photoshopped outside somewhere and with some sort of outdoor hat on his head. In fact, the handout was full of a bunch of weird/dumb pictures of Billie and had spaces for answers where we were supposed to use those pictures to discuss the concepts we had learned in the lecture portion of the class. I think the topic of the lab had to do with the evolution of warm bloodedness/self created heat, which would kind of be why some of the pictures seemed to show Billie in places that looked relatively cold.

When I looked up from the handout, I suddenly noticed that Billie was the lab instructor! I guess this would explain why there were pictures of him in the handout... maybe. Anyway, I was completely shocked! He looked exactly like AI Billie - short and black spiky hair, black shirt and jeans, studded belt, and a red tie. I also thought "Wait! If this is the present, then that means Billie would be 41. How could he still look exactly like he did when he was 33?!" Nevertheless, I was amazed at the fact that Billie was our lab instructor. I pointed this out to my lab partners and they were like "Holy shit! That totally is Billie Joe!" Billie was walking around to the different groups in the room (which was apparently outside for some reason) and checking on their progress in getting through the handout. When he came to our group, I literally stopped breathing for like 10 seconds. Billie read over what we had written and said "Excellent." and continued to a different group. I remember thinking (in a very fangirlish way) "Oh my god! Billie likes what we've done! But oh no! Billie! come back! I want you to stand near me!!" There was more to the dream, but it gets fuzzier. I just remember not being able to take my eyes off of Billie.

Had a dream about them last night, but can't remember anything of what happened 'cause it made no sense. All I'm sure of is that they made me smile :wub::happy:

Recently I've been having a lot of dreams about Mike and his kids. In one, he left me in change of babysitting them and I built them a giant slide. In another, I was playing hide and seek with Brixton and Ryan in my school. In another, Mike, Brixton and Ryan came to my school to watch my grade do aerobics. I really can't explain that.

• Like 1

Disturbing dream last night...... I was second or third row at a GD concert, arms in the air singing/ dancing. Billie grabbed my hand, launched into "Stop, Drop & Roll" all the while totally making out with my hand. But.... all along I knew that he had mistaken me for someone else...... :-(

I dreamt that I met the band in a fast good restaurant. Billie and Tre were really cool, although when I took a picture of Tre he was a foot in the photo :lol: And in my dream Mike was a bit of a dick, which was upsetting. I asked him for a photo and he had a rant at me, asking me why I didn't consider it a bit creepy to go up to someone I don't know and ask for a photo. So in the end I found a very old Asian man with a big long beard and had a photo with him, and told all my friends it was Mike.

• Like 3

So in the end I found a very old Asian man with a big long beard and had a photo with him, and told all my friends it was Mike.

Haha :lol::lol::lol:

I dreamt that I met the band in a fast good restaurant. Billie and Tre were really cool, although when I took a picture of Tre he was a foot in the photo :lol: And in my dream Mike was a bit of a dick, which was upsetting. I asked him for a photo and he had a rant at me, asking me why I didn't consider it a bit creepy to go up to someone I don't know and ask for a photo. So in the end I found a very old Asian man with a big long beard and had a photo with him, and told all my friends it was Mike.

:lol::lol::lol:

A foot? Like, a human-sized foot?

:lol::lol::lol:

A foot? Like, a human-sized foot?

Yeah, just... a massive foot. :lol: It was as if the heel was his feet and the toes were his hair.

Yeah, just... a massive foot. :lol: It was as if the heel was his feet and the toes were his hair.

The fuck did you smoke before you went to bed? :lol:

The fuck did you smoke before you went to bed? :lol:

Lettuce.

tre-cool-smoking-lettuce-o.gif

It was probably more to do with not having slept for 4 days and going to two insanely loud hard rock gigs in less than a day. I swear they melted by brain a bit

:P

I had a dream the other night. GD-Show in a stadium. Went to see them, and someone guided me to a seat in the audience. I complained, because it was a seat behind the stage whre I wouldn´t see anything of them. The man just shrugged and suggested I could go anywhere there wouldn´t be too many people. So I looked for a place close to the stage and expected a crowd of people. But there were hardly any people. Empty space. Hm... So I got close to the stage, looked around - only a few people seemed to be interested in the show. The next moment Billie Joe walked on the stage, and looked surprised, somewhat puzzled and disappointed. Soooo few people... He didn´t seem to know what to do. Play? Walk off the stage? I shouted "let´s make it a Club session!" That would be great, a handful of people and GD live on stage. He started playing, and I remember that he played at least one song of the trilogy dookiefied :D . I´m sorry, I forgot the song... asked him in my dream for the title of the song, he told me, but when I woke up, forgot it again.... :toocool:

After a while BJ got bored. Or was still disappointed, because more and more people of the few ones left the building... only a handful people stayed. "Club-Session!" But then - BJ walked off stage, and roadies began to clear the stage.

I was soooo disappointed and walked behind the stage. There I met them all, sitting around a table, eating and drinking: the members of the band and staff. Went to BJ, and he looked so sad and I tried to comfort him. Mentioned that I was a member of GDC :) . He smiled, looked at me, and for a second it was like an unspoken "Me, too!", but he didn´t say anything. Then I went to Mike, who was obviously injured or ill, because he had plasters and catheters and hoses all over. I asked for an autograph and made a bad, but harmless joke, and Mike turned away and was pissed. :mad: He refused to give me an autograph, and really liked the idea to send me off with an incomplete GD autograph collection... :cry: until I admitted that it was a stupid joke and no offence. Then he said in a sad voice, that it´s all about money and no more love. I was stunned... In front of Mike Tre was sitting, turning towards us with a little, very sad smile. Ooops, all of them were sad! I tried on to comfort them all, but the situation stayed sad. And that´s how the scenery ended. Just sad.

How strange. Why do I dream about foreign people I don´t know, but not about my dead father or dog? Creepy...

So last night I inexplicably dreamt that Adrienne's real name was "Demetria" and nothing else was different in the world. I woke up confused and convinced that Billie Joe and Demetria Armstrong are in fact the real names of this couple.

What.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Had one last night that Billie Joe was giving a (very passionate) speech that sandwiches bully people. When I pointed out that that isn't how sandwiches work, he picked up a small blonde child and stomped off stage. Adrienne, who appeared out of no where, then decided to tell the crowd how much she loves Philadelphia, since he was gone.

The weirdest part for me is why Billie would steal someone else's child in anger.

This is the strangest dreams I've ever read.

And as a coincidence, I'm eating a sandwich.

The weirdest part for me is why Billie would steal someone else's child in anger.

Bullied by too much sandwich...?

• 2 months later...

I'm bringing this back after months of neglect! It's totally because I haven't been here with my creepy ass dreams, isn't it.:ninja: Prepare to see the GD Dreams thread resurrected from the dead once again!

I'll start with a funny one. I say funny because a lot of the dialogue and how people act in it are just absurd. I honestly have no idea what was going on here:

I wasn’t really in this dream myself; it was more of an observation.It was the BOBD video, but different. The focus was all on Billie and he looked absolutely, stunningly, amazingly drop dead gorgeous and beautiful! He was like a combination of BOBD and AI video Billie and his eyes were as green as I have ever seen them. He was singing BOBD of course, and it was obviously breathtaking. Then I guess all of Green Day were playing a concert somewhere that was pretty small and intimate. The boys were actually talking to the fans and asking them what songs they should play and other things. I felt intensely jealous because I wasn’t actually there. GD had played for awhile and then it was the end of the concert. They asked the audience what song the play last, but no one could decide so Billie said “Well, I guess it was over with that last song then.” Then suddenly they were on the shore or a ship or something and Billie said “But look! Here’s a whale”, and a whale slid halfway up onto the shore. It looked more like a Chinese giant salamander than a whale, at least its head did. Then people where asking GD where they lived because Billie had mentioned something about “our building”. A fan asked the building number and Billie refused to give it.

Had one last night that Billie Joe was giving a (very passionate) speech that sandwiches bully people. When I pointed out that that isn't how sandwiches work, he picked up a small blonde child and stomped off stage. Adrienne, who appeared out of no where, then decided to tell the crowd how much she loves Philadelphia, since he was gone.

That's hilarious! Wow! :lol: