Green Day Dreams

Liam

That's the sad thing about dreams. :( You can't go back to them and they fade over time. I wish we could make the ones we want come true! :wub:

Oh yes, sometimes when i wake up, i waking up like crying cause i really really wish all of that was true :( maybe some day, who knows :wub:

• Like 1

I had a dream that Billie was in my local Asda Living selling tickets to a show half price, I had no money so I started crying so my boyfriend bought them for me & I fell to the floor.

This was like, a week ago, I think the night before I bought my tickets for Emirates :lol:

I just choked on my tea. Oh god, haha.

I had a really vague dream last night, but I can tell you all what I can remember of it. It wasn't a very nice one anyway.

Green Day was playing a bunch of concerts and everything was going really well, but there seemed to be something wrong with Billie after awhile. He started behaving erratically at shows and seemed really angry. He also looked like he was feeling sick or something and acted sort of delirious at times. Eventually it was revealed why on stage when he pulled out a bottle of beer and started downing it. Apparently he had started to drink alcohol again. =/ I sure hope this dream doesn't come true. :(

I had a really vague dream last night, but I can tell you all what I can remember of it. It wasn't a very nice one anyway.

Green Day was playing a bunch of concerts and everything was going really well, but there seemed to be something wrong with Billie after awhile. He started behaving erratically at shows and seemed really angry. He also looked like he was feeling sick or something and acted sort of delirious at times. Eventually it was revealed why on stage when he pulled out a bottle of beer and started downing it. Apparently he had started to drink alcohol again. =/ I sure hope this dream doesn't come true. :(

Ouch, bad dream =/ But remember what I told you about dreams happening the other way around... :)

On 3/16/2013 at 3:06 PM, laly said:

Ouch, bad dream =/ But remember what I told you about dreams happening the other way around... :)

Yeah, I remember that. In this case I hope it's true.:lol:

So I had a new one last night. I guess I'm finally back to having Green Day dreams every night again!

I was with Billie Joe and he was getting ready to go to a concert. He was meeting Mike and Tré there for some reason I guess instead of being with them. Anyway, the problem was he had to get there by helicopter and Billie said that he always gets seriously nauseated when traveling in a helicopter because the motion sickness is much worse then in an airplane. He said that he usually tries to distract himself by focusing on his favorite flavor of ice cream and imagining that all food tastes like that. (what?:lol:) But since I was there this time, I could help to distract him too. The next thing I knew, we were in the cargo hold of the helicopter that had been waiting and Billie was lying on the floor with his eyes closed. He was overheated from the motion sickness so I was keeping my hand on his forehead to cool him down since my hands are almost always cold. I was also talking to him about his Instagram account and what pictures he was going to post to distract him from feeling sick. Billie was really hot still so I moved my hands to his chest and held them there for awhile too while I continued to talk to him to keep his mind off of vomiting. Apparently whatever I did worked because we got there and Billie was able to get out into the fresh air and solid ground where he could recover.

• Like 2

Yeah, I remember that. In this case I hope it's true. :lol:

So I had a new one last night. I guess I'm finally back to having Green Day dreams every night again!

I was with Billie Joe and he was getting ready to go to a concert. He was meeting Mike and Tré there for some reason I guess instead of being with them. Anyway, the problem was he had to get there by helicopter and Billie said that he always gets seriously sick to his stomach when traveling in a helicopter because the motion sickness is much worse then in an airplane. He said that he usually tries to distract himself by focusing on his favorite flavor of ice cream and imagining that all food tastes like that. (what? :lol:) But since I was there this time, I could help to distract him too. The next thing I knew, we were in the cargo hold of the helicopter that had been waiting and Billie was lying on the floor with his eyes closed. He was overheated from the motion sickness so I was keeping my hand on his forehead to cool him down since my hands are almost always cold. I was also talking to him about his Instagram account and what pictures he was going to post to distract him from feeling sick. Billie was really hot still so I moved my hands to his chest and held them there for awhile too while I continued to talk to him to keep his mind off of vomiting. Apparently whatever I did worked because we got there and Billie was able to get out into the fresh air and solid ground where he could recover.

How did his chest feel :eyebrows:

Not directly about Green Day

I dreamed that I was in the queue for the Green Day Concert. Then some men opened the doors and everyone run. So we stood at an other door to wait :pinch:

I spoke with some fans (german) so that the waiting time went quickly

Afterwards I woke up :dry:

Okay last night I dreamt I met Billie and I knew it was him but it didn't look like him at all, he was really ridiculously fat. :ermm:

I've had a couple of those but this one was by far the weirdest

We were at a Green Day concert, front row, they played a couple of songs and then the staff put two cages with some sort of white leopards in them on stage. and then we had to wait forever while everyone was walking around on stage.. so Tré started playing a song on the piano to entertain us and I noticed his nail polish was golden, like mine.. so later he was walking around on stage and I was like "Tré!" and showed him my nails.. and he went "Oh, you have the same nails! Growing up, huh.. well I haven't put a dildo in a monument in a while so" (IF YOU THINK THIS IS THE WEIRDEST PART, JUST CONTINUE READING) And then Tré started handing out ice cream because it was really hot and we were all so bored because it was taking forever.. and then Billie said they're gonna free the cats and we're all gonna die.. so they turned off all the lights and lit a few candles and Billie said we all had to pray together and he was talking like a priest..

and then I woke up because it was the most boring Green Day concert ever and I couldn't take it anymore

well I think it was because I was worried about their first shows after the break hahaha :D oh yeah it was the day before Billie's birthday..

Edited by ellarose
  • Like 3

I posted this in another thread, and it belogs here:

The other night I had a dream where Billie and me were best friends, and we were on Barcelona shopping and talking, drinking some coffee...this was just amazing. :dance:

I've had a couple of those but this one was by far the weirdest

We were at a Green Day concert, front row, they played a couple of songs and then the staff put two cages with some sort of white leopards in them on stage. and then we had to wait forever while everyone was walking around on stage.. so Tré started playing a song on the piano to entertain us and I noticed his nail polish was golden, like mine.. so later he was walking around on stage and I was like "Tré!" and showed him my nails.. and he went "Oh, you have the same nails! Growing up, huh.. well I haven't put a dildo in a monument in a while so" (IF YOU THINK THIS IS THE WEIRDEST PART, JUST CONTINUE READING) And then Tré started handing out ice cream because it was really hot and we were all so bored because it was taking forever.. and then Billie said they're gonna free the cats and we're all gonna die.. so they turned off all the lights and lit a few candles and Billie said we all had to pray together and he was talking like a priest..

and then I woke up because it was the most boring Green Day concert ever and I couldn't take it anymore

well I think it was because I was worried about their first shows after the break hahaha :D oh yeah it was the day before Billie's birthday..

I don't think it was the most boring Green Day concert at all!! Hahaha it was hilarious :lol: Weren't you afraid you're about to die because of those leopards?

Funny dream :D

I dreamed that Billie Joe and his family went to the cinema to watch This is 40 :happy: They looked so happy :wub:

Tonight in a dream I found Billie in a Barcelona, riding a bike completely wasted and drunk, talking to himself, and I was trying to calm him down and talk. So sad.

Whoo! Finally back here!

How did his chest feel :eyebrows:

Amazing! :creep: Well, he was also really hot too (temperature wise :P ). I don't know how nausea translates into a fever, but apparently it did in this dream. :lol: I think his heart was also kind of racing a little too. I don't remember that well. :ermm:

• Like 1

Last night I had a dream I went with my friends to some prom thing and we stayed at this hotel. I got a call from my stepmom about how my dad had a spinal cord injury from a ski accident, and he was having problems breathing. So I tried to spend as much time as possible with him. As I was walking around this hotel, we went down a hall where there were a bunch of names/words written on the wall and one of the names said Pritchard Bowl (maybe they were watching football?) and Mike Dirnt happened to be staying in a room on that hall. I didn't get excited though, because I was too sad about my dad. He told me the people in rooms on the same side of the hall as Mike's thought Mike was a nice, smart guy, but the people in rooms across the hall thought he was an idiot :shrug:

But my dream was really quite sad :sad:

I had a dream that I was watching a special feature on the Cuatro DVD and it was just a bunch of shots of Billie's ass . Then my mom walked into the room and it was awkward.

• Like 4

not really about Green Day, but I had a dream where I was getting in line to see them on a concert, when suddenly everybody in the line started to eat and to share candy (instead of drinking booze before the show... but I only understood that when I woke up :lol: ) and I asked "what's going on? what are you doing?" and the girl who was standing next to me said "eating sweets of course! we need to eat lots of sugar so that we would be really hyper and pumped to see Green Day and wouldn't be tired" and I thought: "wow that's a good idea! that's really clever!" :lol::lol:

My dreams, ladies and gentaleman.

Maybe it's because I just really wish that people wouldn't drink before/during shows because of Billie.. :ermm: though that would make too much sense and my dreams are weird :P

• Like 1

I have another weird one! :D

I was searching for a certain Green Day interview on YouTube or Google Videos or something because I remembered it being a good one, but I still didn't have it on my computer yet. The Green Day boys were sitting on a couch with Billie on the right (his right), Tré in the middle, and Mike on Tré's left. They all looked like they did in the American Idiot era, but Billie had longer and fluffier hair like he had for awhile later on the AI tour. I don't remember what the interview was about, but I really liked it and it was in 5 parts so I downloaded them all. All of a sudden I was in the world of the interview - it wasn't just a video anymore - but the couch was now outside in the middle of what seemed to be a university's main walkway. There were strange creatures all over the place that were walking around and climbing the sides of the brick buildings and stuff. They were big wolf sized reptilian creatures with lizard-ish bodies, but longer necks and legs than normal lizards and very snake-like heads with huge, sharp teeth in their mouths. They could also run surprisingly fast, almost like a gallop, and started coming to investigate the Green Day trio. As the creatures approached, Billie suddenly jumped behind the couch and turned into one of the them. He started hissing and making weird, eerie screechy growling noises (that sounded kind of like the Ring Wraiths in the Lord of the Rings movies) at the others and showing the long, razor sharp teeth and forked tongue he now had. Presumably he was trying to defend Mike, Tré, and the couch from the other creatures. It seemed to be working because he was putting on a terrifying display of ferocity that would freak out anyone in their right mind. The other reptile things were scared off and ran away, then Billie turned back into his normal self.

So apparently Dream Billie can shape shift now I guess! :lol:

• Like 1

I had a dream that my sister was talking about Good Riddance, and had a major temper tantrum about her calling it "Time of Your Life".

Last night I met Tre. It was after the Moline show, but for some reason we were in a completely different place... I saw him walking on the street and he walked into a building, so I went after him, and I was like: Hey, I just wanna thank you for making my part of tour the best ever! And we started chatting for about half an hour, until he was like: okay, I really gotta go. So we hugged goodbye, and all of a sudden there were people all around us taking photos, and I was like: umm okay, wtf. Then I walked out and my parents were waiting for me. And then I woke up.

• Like 1

I had a dream that I tried to get a photo with them after my dad and I ran into them at some restaurant and they were total assholes, aka my biggest fear in life :lol:

I had a dream that me and my friend saw Billie Joe walking alone somewhere here in Dubai, and I told my friend that we should get his autograph, so we did, and I kept nagging that they should have a concert in Dubai! And he nodded and said next year!!!

Yup, that's literally a dream :(

Oh man. I had this one dream almost 8 years ago, but I still remember every moment. This was back when I was in high school, so that was the setting.

I went into the school and went to look for some friends in the bathroom. They were in there and were hiding from this one evil teacher. This teacher found us in there and we all started running but he was able to teleport. So now I'm just running away from this evil force, it was more like a spirit at this point, and now Billie was with me. Suddenly he died, but the whole school started snapping their fingers and Billie was miraciously revived. So now Mike and Tre are with us and we're all running from this force. There was a huge mountain in the middle of the school, so we climbed up it. At this point, Tre got possessed by this evil force and began choking Mike. Which was horrifying! Both of them ended up falling off the mountain and died. So Billie and I made our way to this secret garden to hide, but then all of a sudden we had both just died and were laying ontop a pile of bodies :S

It was kind of morbid lol

• Like 1