Green Day Dreams

Liam

Last night I had a weird dream^^

I was invited to some big stadium (it was called "green day.. *something I don't remember*"). And there were Billie, Mike and Tré. My parents were also there.

I was told that I should sing Macys Day Parade at their show and I was so excited :D (even if I'm not a good singer but whatever) Then the show started and suddenly I was sitting in a seat. My brother came up to me and said "The show is over, your performance was great!" I was like "WTF? I don't even remember that I was singing?!" My brother explained to me that I was sleeping while I was performing o.O So we watched the taped show but there was no recording of my performance but there was a recording where Justin Bieber got on stage and interrupted Green Day .___. xD

Oh and I remember an even weirder dream I had last year :P

My mom and I wanted to go to a Green Day concert but we were reaaaally late. Luckily there were about 5 support acts. An hour later or so we were at the venue. Bon Jovi was playing and I saw some girls from my class that I really don't like (I think I looked at them angrily in my dream xD). The next support act was Sunrise Avenue (a finnish band that I love) and they were so good live! Then there was announced that the last support act was a special musician... Justin Bieber suddenly was on stage and sang. Even in my dream I was really dissappointed that it was him :lol: Then Green Day got on stage but the stage was decorated like in a musical.... The Lion King musical! xDD Billie was wearing some strange clothes. And he had a plushie in his hand. He started singing The Circle Of Life and held it in the air. :lol:

On 2/17/2013 at 5:07 AM, laly said:

I think it's weird we can almost notice a pattern here: he always eats something :ermm::lol: It's funny, but is there maybe some meaning behind it?

Hug him as tight as you want in your dreams!! :runaround:

Oh, and the one about the snake... those animals are really scary to me so I can't believe you actually took it to your house and then to your room! :blink: To named it Billie is not as weird as actually keeping it as a pet :mellow::lol:

Ha ha! It's funny you noticed that pattern! But I don't think Billie is eating things all the time. Just often. :lol: I have no idea what that could mean if it means anything.

I really like snakes. I do think I'd be kind of nervous being around a giant one, though. :ermm: Unless I knew it was very well fed and completely docile.

Oh my god guys! Last night I experienced probably the craziest Green Day dream I've ever had! It was horrible and it was sad. Part of it was actually quite amazing, but as a whole, I didn't like it very much at all. :sad:

I think it was also my very first dream where I was anywhere close to becoming lucid. I think I was pre-lucid. In the first part, Billie had been injured in his ankle (I think he was bitten by a shark when he was surfing) and was losing blood. So I took him to a hotel like place where Mike and Tré were supposed to be and left him in the lobby while I went to get help. When I came back, he was gone and I got really scared and started looking for him. Then I spotted Mike and Tré and ran up to them and said "Where's Billie!?" in a really panicked voice. They said he was contained in a room because he suddenly lost it and was going a little crazy. The room was around the corner down a hall and I heard a woman talking, trying to calm down Billie, and he was yelling and in a rage. It was iHeart all over again except much worse and it was hard to witness. That's when I realized "Wait a minute. This is a dream! Billie doesn't have to act like that." And then he didn't. He immediately went back to him normal self, except he was a bit lethargic and not quite there because of his injury.

The scene changed and it went to an outside area surrounded by brick buildings and leading into a dead end alley. This time everything was in third person perspective and I wasn't in the dream myself. Billie, Mike, and Tré were all there and there were a bunch of people milling about the street before the alley as well. Mike and Tré were waiting for Billie from inside a door off to the side in one of the buildings along the alley and he was walking down to meet them.

Something happened and he was shot through the chest from behind! :cry: He staggered and stood there in shock for a moment before falling to the ground. People tried to run to him, but the shooter yelled at them to stop or he would shoot their beloved rock star dead this time, because Billie was still barely alive. But someone did run to Billie, who was now leaking blood onto the pavement, and the shooter went away for some reason. I think because I wanted him to in the dream. I didn't want him to kill Billie. The person over Billie, a girl, was trying to keep him conscious by talking to him like you're supposed to do in emergency situations like this, and was saying things like "It's going to be okay. You can do it. Hang on and stay with me." After this, the weirdest thing I've ever dreamed happened (and that's saying a lot! :lol: ). It was also pretty amazing too, in a way. Since this was all third person now, it was like seeing it through a camera, like a movie or something. Then the "camera" actually went to a view of Billie on the inside! :mellow: I could still hear the girl talking to him, but it was muffled because it was heard from inside Billie. As she talked, it appeared that he was responding to her voice and beginning to recover. Billie's heart, which was so slow it was almost stopped at the moment, started pumping stronger and faster and was approaching a normal heart rate. It was really loud and almost drowned out the girl's voice, but she could still be heard faintly. The electrical signals between his neurons (brain cells that are responsible for pretty much everything that keeps a person alive and thinking) started to move faster and become more numerous and his blood was flowing more quickly. He was coming back to consciousness and the "camera" was outside him once again and he opened his eyes. I don't know if he ultimately survived because the scene changed again, but it seemed like he was going to.

This last scene of the dream got disturbing again. I recently watched a movie with multiple ending scenarios and I think that may have triggered this. Basically the same thing happened and Billie was shot, but there was a mortician or coroner standing over him instead of the kind civilian girl. Billie was obviously still alive even though he had been shot, but the guy (who was super creepy) was talking to one of his colleagues standing nearby about cutting Billie open to determine cause of death. :shok: He wasn't even dead and they had just seen him get shot so they knew what happened! Why the fuck would they even consider doing such a terrible thing to him!? Needless to say, this disturbed me to no end. But this is where the dream ended. :cry: Why the fuck did it have to be so horrible!? Usually my dreams about Green Day or Billie are good or stupid and weird, but in a funny way. But this one was just wrong!

Last night I had a dream that Green Day were performing on some sort of award show. I couldn't tell what it was, because there were these big purple squares behind them in the background, and Tre kept shaking them. Anyway, they were introduced by Tina Fey, (an American comedy actor) who made a few jokes about them. and they looked totally different. Billie Joe had a fluffy, bright, green mohawk with the sides of his hair shaved off. He wasn't wearing his usual trilogy attire, either. He had a thin and white hooded sweatshirt and a bright red CBGB shirt. (Just like the one I have!!!) Tre just had a T-shirt and jeans, while Mike had a Ramones shirt and black jeans on with his current haircut. Jason wasn't there for some reason, probably taking care of his new child back at home. Mike was also playing his old Gibson G3 bass from back in 94. Billie was playing his signature Les Paul Junior that he smashed, and put back together. There were some numbers on the back of the neck written in green sharpie, maybe it was a date. I couldn't read it, but whatever. He said a lot of swear words, and I can't quite remember which sentences they were used in. Anyway, they started playing Dirty Rotten Bastards, which was heavily distorted. Billie's voice sounded like it did back in the Dookie era, and then I woke up.

I had a dream last night that Green Day a couple of unannounced shows and they were showing some of it on TV. Billie looked like his American Idiot-era (black shirt, red tie, etc.) but with some scruff on his face... Then they interviewed Billie and he had a different voice and an Australian/British accent. :blink:

Ha ha! It's funny you noticed that pattern! But I don't think Billie is eating things all the time. Just often. :lol: I have no idea what that could mean if it means anything.

I really like snakes. I do think I'd be kind of nervous being around a giant one, though. :ermm: Unless I knew it was very well fed and completely docile.

Oh my god guys! Last night I experienced probably the craziest Green Day dream I've ever had! It was horrible and it was sad. Part of it was actually quite amazing, but as a whole, I didn't like it very much at all. :sad:

Well, this was like the third time he ate/swallowed something waaay too different than food :lol:

And your new dream, wow... :mellow: I didn't like it either, it's so tragic :( But I think it's kind of cool that you could control it sometimes... I don't know. Weird weird dream.

Well, this was like the third time he ate/swallowed something waaay too different than food :lol:

And your new dream, wow... :mellow: I didn't like it either, it's so tragic :( But I think it's kind of cool that you could control it sometimes... I don't know. Weird weird dream.

Oh my god you've been counting? :lol: In that last dream, though, he was more mutilating the guy than eating him. It was kind of zombie like. You know, how they don't really seem to eat as much as they rip people apart.

Anyway, yeah. That was probably one of my worst GD dreams. I wish I could have controlled it more. Then maybe Billie wouldn't have gotten hurt. :cry: I guess it was pretty... interesting (?) being able to see him start to recover from the inside, though. :ermm: Not sure what that was about. Something like that's never happened before and it was certainly very weird.

Last night I dreamt that I was in the same record shop of the video "Stray Heart" and I saw the limited edition of TRE in Vinyl, and the vinyl was yellow and It only cost like 15 euros.. But I didn't have any money, so I was like fuck my life I hate being poor blah blah blah.. and then I woke.

I think I have seen too much "Stray Heart" this week.

I had a dream last night that I was at a secret show in London, there were like 50 people and I was in the first row! They played Welcome to the black parade :lol:

• Like 1

A couple of years ago I dreamt that I met Billie in an amusement park, and I really wanted to get his autograph and a picture, but he was too drunk so I couldn't...... very depressing

Not a very exciting dream this time. All I dreamed was that I met Green Day after a concert and then went with them somewhere in a van and was excited about it. That's the most uneventful Green Day dream I've had in a long time. :mellow: How strangely normal...

Oh my god you've been counting? :lol: In that last dream, though, he was more mutilating the guy than eating him. It was kind of zombie like. You know, how they don't really seem to eat as much as they rip people apart.

Anyway, yeah. That was probably one of my worst GD dreams. I wish I could have controlled it more. Then maybe Billie wouldn't have gotten hurt. :cry: I guess it was pretty... interesting (?) being able to see him start to recover from the inside, though. :ermm: Not sure what that was about. Something like that's never happened before and it was certainly very weird.

To see or hear his guts from the inside?? Noo... to me that's pretty -disturbing- Not in a bad way, but it's really weird.

And no, I didn't count, I just remember 'cause those were the most hilarious dreams you told us about :P

To see or hear his guts from the inside?? Noo... to me that's pretty -disturbing- Not in a bad way, but it's really weird.

And no, I didn't count, I just remember 'cause those were the most hilarious dreams you told us about :P

Wtf? It wasn't inside Billie's guts or his stomach or anything like that(unless you're using that as a general term for insides)! :lol: It was just inside his chest and head... :mellow: And yeah, you're right. That's still kind of disturbing. I mean, he's beautiful on the outside, but... not so sure about him on the inside. :ermm:

I guess most of the dreams where he eats things he shouldn't are pretty funny, yeah. :lol:

Hi by the way. :D

Wtf? It wasn't inside Billie's guts or his stomach or anything like that(unless you're using that as a general term for insides)! :lol: It was just inside his chest and head... :mellow: And yeah, you're right. That's still kind of disturbing. I mean, he's beautiful on the outside, but... not so sure about him on the inside. :ermm:

I guess most of the dreams where he eats things he shouldn't are pretty funny, yeah. :lol:

Hi by the way. :D

I said guts, but I was generalizing the "inside"...but anyway, it wasn't pretty :tired:

:lol:

Hi! :)

I had the craziest dream yesterday! :lol: Not the craziest compared to your GD dreams (Lexi I'm looking at you) but it was sooo weird.

I dreamed that Billie danced on a huge floor piano and played "Eine kleine Nachtmusik" by Mozart :lol: :lol: the best: Billie was playing the piano barefoot :mellow: and he even did the splits while playing. :lol: haha

I woke up and was like "WTF?!" :lol:

• Like 2

On 2/21/2013 at 3:39 PM, Florence said:

I had the craziest dream yesterday! :lol: Not the craziest compared to your GD dreams (Lexi I'm looking at you) but it was sooo weird.

I dreamed that Billie danced on a huge floor piano and played "Eine kleine Nachtmusik" by Mozart :lol: :lol: the best: Billie was playing the piano barefoot :mellow: and he even did the splits while playing. :lol: haha

I woke up and was like "WTF?!" :lol:

Hi, Flo! :creep:

Haven't seen you around here before. Told you I was queen of this thread. :shifty:

Well your dream Billie is pretty strange too! But nothing compared to mine. :ninja:

On 2/21/2013 at 3:24 PM, laly said:

I said guts, but I was generalizing the "inside"...but anyway, it wasn't pretty :tired:

:lol:

Hi! :)

Yeah, I kind of thought that's what you meant. :lol: And no, regardless of what it was, it wasn't pretty. You're right about that!

Fuck me and my messed up dreams. Seriously brain! What the hell is wrong with you?! :ermm: This conversation is really disturbing... Even I'm disturbed by my dreams now. And I'm the one who has them!

Hi, Flo! :creep:

Haven't seen you around here before. Told you I was queen of this thread. :shifty:

Well your dream Billie is pretty strang too! But nothing compared to mine. :ninja:

Hey :creep: you have the creepiest Green Day dreams EVERRR :lol::ninja:

I sometimes lurk around in this thread :ninja:

Hey :creep: you have the creepiest Green Day dreams EVERRR :lol::ninja:

I sometimes lurk around in this thread :ninja:

I know, right?! Seriously, the most creepy as fuck conversations go on here. If Billie Joe ever saw this, he would probably be so disturbed by it that he would shower for like a week straight, while sobbing the whole time. And it would be all my fault... :mellow::ninja:

• Like 1

Does the things that you think before sleeping count?

I guess so. It's kind of like the intermediate zone between sleep and waking, so go for it! :D

Sorry for the double post, guys. I hate the new quote system. I can't edit my posts and just add a quote anymore, so... yeah.

• Like 1

I had this dream last night...it was SO weird..

I was with Mike lost in some forest and suddenly we showed up in Gringotts Wizarding Bank (yeah, don't ask.) and we were looking for Tré...but Tré wasn't /Tré/..he was a young version of Billie Joe :mellow: well, then we (Mike and I) appeared in the beach and i ran to some girl that was Brittney but again her face was weird..it was a different girl, when i finally hugged her i realized she was some random girl so i turned to see what the hell and Mike was gone :mellow: ..im sure it was longer but i cant remember :pinch:

i swear i wasn't high or tripping

I had this dream last night...it was SO weird..

i swear i wasn't high or tripping

If you define that dream as trippy, you clearly don't know who I am yet. :creep::lol:

By the way, hi! And welcome, I am the queen of this thread! :D

If you define that dream as trippy, you clearly don't know who I am yet. :creep::lol:

By the way, hi! And welcome, I am the queen of this thread! :D

hahahah! i have had some trippy dreams and some of them happened when i wasnt even tripping! INSANE

Hello c: its nice to know im not that insane!! ;)

• Like 1

I had a dream last night that I went to a party and Mike and Tre were there and Tre came up too me and said "hey wanna get out of here" :creep: and so i said okay then i got in a car with both of them and we went to a thrift shop and started looking for clothes and mike found this clown suitsuit he bought and i found this guitar i really wanted then mike started crying and when i asked him what was wrong he said that Billie had died and he cant look at a guitar now without getting upset :cry: