Green Day Dreams

Liam

Had a dream where I had a Nimrod promo cassette that looked like the Nimrod slimcase promo and 2 Warning promo cassettes that had the cover art of a typical Reprise promo and Warning single CD1 respectively. 

Cassette 1 tracklisting:
1. Cigarettes and Valentines
2. The Pedestrian
3. Too Young (which was Sex Drugs and Violence)
4. Roshambo
5. Dropout (Brutal Love)

Cassette 2 tracklisting:
1. Jesus of Suburbia
2. American Idiot
3. Boulevard of Broken Dreams
4. Holiday
5. Homecoming

Of course, I was astonished by my findings and posted on GDC: "I have the Cigarettes and Valentines tracks!"

The back covers of the cassettes looked like GreenDayBootlegs2010's bootlegs.

3 days ago I dreamt I was in a GD cover band which performed Geek Stink Breath in my school, just like how Pinhead Gunpowder did in 94.

• Like 1

Last night I dreamed that I got the Saviors vinyl but every track was on a separate disc and before I could play them I had to knead them like plasticine or a dough and then bring them in the shape of a disk again 😅

• Haha 3

I had a dream where I had 4 Warning singles. 1 CD jewelcase, 1 BluRay and 2 VHSes.

Had a dream that I was at a Kevin Bacon concert (wrong Kevin subconscious) and he played Sex, Drugs, and Violence.

• Haha 2

Some days ago I had a dream where I knew an attendee of the 2023 Quebec show who heard the band soundcheck and setlist.fm only noted Know Your Enemy and 1981. I asked the attendee if the band soundchecked more songs but he blocked me. 😄

• Haha 1

I always have reaccuring dreams that I get something signed by Billie, Mike, and Tre. When I wake up I search for it until I realize it was just a dream 😄

I had a couple of Billie dreams a few nights ago and for the life of me I can't remember one of them, but the other one I recall a little bit of. The main thing was that Billie did a voice for a new Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli movie, but the movie itself was kind of confusing and chaotic and I couldn't even figure out which character was Billie had voiced.

No lie, though, I would freak out if Billie actually did a voice in one of those movies. That would be so fucking cool!

• Surprised 1

Yesterday I dreamt I won a Sirius XM subscription to watch Green Day discuss the Tubs and the 2006 New Orleans show with U2. I was teleported in a white room and there was an intro that lasted 1:30 at most. First it was some bantering and crowds shouting, then the crowds sang about not paying your taxes. Then I was playing Natural Disaster Survival on Roblox and listened to Hitchin' a Ride, the disaster was snow and I somehow survived with 3 others.

Had another GD dream last night! I feel so spoiled! In this one I was with Green Day during the AI era and they were walking through some streets in a city, or closer to the edge of it where it starts to become neighborhoods with houses but not full on suburbs. I could not be seen or heard, but could somehow still physically interact with things. I was able to hug Billie but, because of the circumstances, he didn't react to it. It was like I wasn't there. I could feel him when I hugged him, though. It was very bittersweet because I would have liked it to be a two way interaction and it would be nice to talk to him.

• Like 1

I have a dream I'm posting here that I believe has GD parts I can't recall:
I heard someone blasting Territorial Pissings by Nirvana in their car then I played a game and yelled out a racist remark on accident. Fuck dream me!