Green Day Dreams

Liam

Worst dream ever

I was scrolling through Instagram and I saw a post by Billie with a picture of himself. And in the picture he got terrible plastic surgery and looked like a completely different person

It was creepy. Thank god it wasn't real

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dreamt that Tre was the entertainment during a break in a hockey game.  Don't remember much except that he was in a swing that looked like a cartoon watermelon.

• Haha 2

I have a recurring dream where I'm having a conversation with a particularly fluffy-haired Billie and he abruptly rips away his luscious locks to reveal that he is completely bald. :blink: 

I often wake up from this nightmare in complete hysterics. :lol: 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was at a show and for a minute between songs they just played their instruments while Billo Boi didn't say anything. I thought nothing of it until after the show when someone told me that they played Last Ride In and I realized I missed it completely. 

what 

• 2 weeks later...

I had a couple of GD dreams recently so I will post one now and one tomorrow. I wasn't able to post them before because my internet was messed up for the past week. Here is the first one:

Billie was playing small club shows around my area and I was fortunate enough to go see him. The first show I went to, I was in the second row back and everyone was really excited an jumping around. Billie looked kind of like he did during the Coverups December show when he was still blond. For whatever reason, these were solo shows and it was just Billie. He played songs I didn’t recognize, but they were good of course. He also talked a lot and fooled around with the crowd.

About a day after this show, I saw him on the street in the evening and then rush into some kind of tavern with another person in a way like he didn’t want to be seen. I started to approach the tavern, but then turned around because I thought it would be rude to bother him and didn’t want him to get annoyed.

Later that night, he was playing another show and I was able to go to that one too. This time, he played some song that I think was by Rush, but I can’t remember exactly. He also played BOBD after being pestered by the audience for awhile. This time I was directly in front of the stage, but the stage had several steps and I was on one of those steps. He did have backup guitarists at this show and I think there was a drummer too. None of them were GD people, though. One of the other guitarists was Dan Avidan from Game Grumps (A.k.a. Danny Sexbang of Ninja Sex Party). Billie didn’t play many songs at this show, he just talked a lot and I can’t remember what about. Apparently he also had a young daughter too who was toddler age and kept coming out and interrupting the show. She’d start running around and he’d have to get off the stage and catch her and bring her backstage again. I think there was a point where Adrienne actually came out and got her. As the show was ending, I got a chance to talk to Billie, but I can’t remember our exchange very well. All I remember was mentioning how my friends are really obsessed with the Kpop band BTS and it’s super annoying. After I said that, silently wrote down the name of a video for me to watch of one of my favorite reviewers criticizing Kpop. I don’t know who this reviewer was, but apparently was really excited about it because I looked at what Billie wrote, then looked back up at him and said “I love you.” I don’t remember very much else from this dream.

• Like 1

I had a two dreams last night - in one of them I learned about a gd show and I went and everything was okay (I suppose that was the gist of it ), the other dream was exactly the same but I didn't go to the show even though I probably wanted to. Not sure what Sigmund Freud would make of it, but I bet it represented an ambivalent relationship to this band or the fandom. :P

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

I had a two dreams last night - in one of them I learned about a gd show and I went and everything was okay (I suppose that was the gist of it ), the other dream was exactly the same but I didn't go to the show even though I probably wanted to. Not sure what Sigmund Freud would make of it, but I bet it represented an ambivalent relationship to this band or the fandom. :P

Freud would say there is no need to spend $$ to see the exact same thing again.

Had two dreams last night  (this board here tends to be really inspiring for dreams about gd).

In the first dream I saw Billie singing a good night song to his son and he played guitar. It was too cute.

In the second dream I saw him and Adrienne riding a bike.

Weird.

• Haha 2

Here's another dream I had:

I was on GDC and found out through being “mentioned” that another member had set aside a ticket for me to go see an interview with Billie that was happening near where I live. I was obviously super grateful and excited. They just needed to send me the purchase link for the ticket. I kept waiting for it, but it didn’t come and it got to be very close to the time doors would open at this venue. I decided to just go, ticket or not, because it was close by and maybe the link would be sent to me while I was driving there. When I arrived, people were lined up and getting their tickets scanned and I still hadn’t gotten mine. I was really distraught a this point. I messaged the person who said that they had saved a ticket for me and asked if they were going to send the link. The show was starting and I needed it!. I didn’t get a response so I started to wander around the outside of the building, looking for any way I could sneak in. Every door that I found was being guarded by someone and and there was no way to get by them without a ticket. I even was looking up to see if there was any place I could climb and get into a window or something. Finally, I got a response saying that the person had forgotten until now and had just sent me the link. I purchased the ticket as fast as I could and ran to the nearest door and showed the door person my phone. Luckily, Billie had not appeared yet. There was some weird intro thing going on this whole time and I hadn’t really missed anything.

• Like 1

I had a dream last night that I was at a GD gig around Christmas time. At the end of the show, Billie climbed over the barrier into the crowd and he was throwing Christmas presents to people. He dropped something on the floor and I went to pick it up and give it back to him, but he went to pick it up at the same time and we ended up accidentally bumping heads. We both laughed and he reached out and softly rubbed my head where he'd hit it. Then he tried to climb back over the barrier, but he was too small so I had to help him over it.:lol::wub: Then he stood there and chatted with some fans for a bit. Since everybody was paying attention to Billie, nobody noticed that Tre had come over to the barrier too, so I also got to talk to him for a while. I asked him how Baby Mickey was doing, and the way his face lit up when he talked about his son was absolutely adorable.:wub:

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had a dream a few days ago where somebody had invented the "Dickhead Detector" (a device that you point at somebody and it tells you within seconds whether that person is a dickhead or not, with 99.9% accuracy:lol:), and security at Green Day gigs were using these to weed out all the dickheads and stop them from getting into the show. I was anxious that I wouldn't get into my show because I'm fully aware of my dickhead tendencies and therefore assumed I wouldn't pass the dickhead test. But I decided to go along to the show anyway because it's worth a shot, right? By some miracle, The Dickhead Detector deemed me "not a dickhead" and I got in!!!:runaround: And the best part was that only three other people passed the dickhead test and got into the show, so there was literally only four people in the crowd in total.:lol: The band didn't seem phased by this, they just played the show as if they were playing to thousands of people. So it was just like a normal show, but without the worst part.:lol:

Literally one of the best dreams I've ever had. The only downside was waking up and realising that The Dickhead Detector doesn't currently exist, because damn I need one of those.:lol:

• Haha 4

Had a dream just before I woke up this morning where GD were painted green from head to toe for a new music video but I saw everything in the dream through Billies eyes. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Had a dream a few days ago that GD went missing and the only reason we were able to track them down is because Billie and Tre got caught pissing into a river on CCTV.:lol:

Also had a dream last night that I got to meet Billie!:wub: He was doing a Longshot show in my city and I found him hanging around outside the venue and got to chat to him for a bit. He also asked me to look after Blue overnight because some guy I used to know from school kept trying to break it.:mad:

Had a dream last night that Billie travelled to a music awards show without Mike and Tre. I saw him getting in a small plane before it did some loops in the distance. He then arrived at the awards show and presented an award to Taylor Swift. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream last night that Tré had written a book. I found out about it because my cousin had checked out a copy of it from the library as well as a VHS tape with a short documentary about writing the book. Both the book and the documentary had the same cover of Tré sitting in a chair that was sideways and looking toward the camera with a side smile. He was wearing dark blue button up shirt with tiny white dots all over it and had blue hair. I guess the book was sort of an autobiography about his time and experience with Green Day.

• Like 1

Had a dream last night that I saw some commercial and there was some rock start I didn't know in it and I was kind of indifferent, but then the camera panned to Billie and I got extremely excited about that. He was reclined in a chair and he was donating blood or something. The person next to him was operating a syringe and tube connected from his right arm to a collection bag. For some reason, Billie's blood was milk. :mellow: 

• Confused 1

Had a crazy dream before I woke up this morning that GD were playing a gig in a sports hall but there wasn't a backstage door that they could go through, therefore they had to dress up as women to get past the unsuspecting fans who were already outside the front of the venue :lol:

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

In my dream last night The Longshot played on a table at this corner shop as part of their UK tour

c56358564b2395b30d7694e56427719ea198cf24

They covered Misery, with the crowd singing because Billie forgot the lyrics. The shop owner was very proud of his music venue.

This a sign and I hope you’re all ready for the Premier Stores Tour 2k19.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Montclare said:

did I actually just have a dream about how many idiots it takes to change a light bulb?

takes more than 3 idiots, right? :P

1 minute ago, DadBod said:

takes more than 3 idiots, right? :P

I think Mike was able to figure it out. :lol:

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Had a dream that some of the guys took Billie to an archery range for his birthday (could only see Billie, Bill, and Chris).  And not quite GD, but right after had a dream that my sister found a stuffed koala from her childhood that was named Mr. Preston.

• Haha 1

Had a really weird dream last night about the band.

I was in high school again and in 10th grade and my class won a class trip that was joined by green day.

Billie sat next to a class mate in the bus and later one of my friends talked about random stuff and Billie wanted to pass by (when we already stayed at the summer cump).

He stopped when my best friend called him "shortie" and Billie replied with the name four-eys ( bad name for someone who was wearing glasses)

I was wondering how he managed to make the way without security and asked myself if he was pissed at me because my friend called him bad names.

Later when we entered the bus, we saw Tré cleaning the hallway with a broom. Meanwhile he argued with his ex wife Sara about taking care of Mikey or something (I know they never split up but my brain created something different). I was wondering why he was so serious and normal at the phone and one of my friends asked him if he had trouble when he hang up. He said everything was okay and made jokes.

Shortly after I woke up but I still like the idea of green day joining a class trip, so I decided to create a fanfiction about it.

The funny thing is: I'm already a dad myself. My school career was years ago. But the idea is pretty funny. That's for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I had a GD dream for the first time in awhile because of all the new activity and pictures and videos and anticipation. Here it is:

I was going to a Green Day concert and they were playing at a location that was far North of Seattle for some reason. The venue was cool, though. I don’t remember a lot of what happened before the concert, but I think it was just a lot of walking around and exploring the venue. The next things I remember vividly are the actual show. I was with another person who I assume was my friend and they got a special ticket that allowed them to get to the front and I was able to go with them. The show was absolutely amazing and the last portion of it was essentially just Billie playing. I think he came off the stage for this, because everyone was crowded around him. He played 21 Guns, which I was so happy about because they never play it anymore and I love that song live! There was a small area around Billie that was clear and only accessible to me and my friend, and she was being pushed by other people, which in turn pushed me up against Billie. I felt weird about it because I didn’t want to make him uncomfortable, but it was kind of out of my control. There was nowhere else for me to go. I tried to pull away as much as I could, but my right arm was still a little bit pushed against Billie’s side. I could feel him taking breaths while he was singing.

After the song, he got back on stage and said some stuff and the concert ended. I was really sad that it was over, but still amazed by the experience.

There was more to it, but it wasn't very interesting.