Green Day Dreams

Liam

13 minutes ago, desertrose said:

Now this is what dreams are made of

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

one day I went to a show and Mike died while playing Longview. that was one of the worst nightmares I ever had.

Oh, I've had plenty of death dreams involving GD, but it's always Billie who dies. I hate those.

I had one weird dream last night.

In my dream, it has been revealed that GD did a secret concert back in 2010. But the way we found out was strange because no one knew about it until a video appeared on Youtube. And the concert seemed to have happenned in a big venue (like a arena or stadium). It seemed like the 10000 people who were there kept the secret all this time.

Anyway, in the video, it was very funny. 2010 blond Billie was singing (I don't remember the song) and suddenly his pants falls off. Everybody was laughing at him. Then he apoligizes and says that his pants were a little big for him and that someone stole his belt right before he came up stage. He didn't have the time to find another one. So he decided to do the concert no matter what. Then, he pulled up his pants. But his bandmates thought it was too funny, so they were ramdomly pulling Billie's pants down during the show. By the end of my dream, Billie was so annoyed to pull them up that he gave up and finished the concert only standing in the middle of the stage with his pants down on his feet.

• Haha 4

On 1/6/2019 at 8:06 PM, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

found this on one of the threads in this siteMIKE_DIRNT.jpg

oops forgot to say how this is related to dreams.

In many dreams I've had this image was framed on my wall. Maybe I should print it out and frame it on my wall.

I could absolutely see Billie performing without a good belt and being totally fine with his pants perpetually falling down.

• Like 3

I had a dream last night that I got to meet the guys and that they were all super nice and god I hope it happens one day :wub:

• Like 1

I had a dream last night that involved GD, but I can't remember it and it's so frustrating! 😩 I can definitely confirm that Billie Joe did not eat anyone this time, though. Haha! :lol:

• Haha 1

I had two dreams that involved Billie last night.

One was a strange Harry Potter dream, but Billie made a brief appearance. The dream basically revolved around the fact that muggle schools were teaching Defence Against the Dark Arts (which of course is totally pointless as muggles can't do magic so anything they learned would be useless:lol:). In the dream, Billie was a muggle who grew up and married his DADA teacher (who just happened to be one of the chasers from the UK version of The Chase:lol:).

In the second dream, Billie had an inflatable bellie.:lol: All I remember from the dream is Billie was laying on his back on the ground with his bellie inflated, and someone walked past and pressed his bellie button, and the bellie started to deflate with all of the air escaping out of his mouth.:lol:

• Haha 1

Had a dream last night.

There was a lot more going on in this dream, but there was one part that involved GD. I went into a room and sat down on a bed knees first to look at something that was on the other side. Then I got up and started to walk away when I noticed that my right pant leg was bloody. I looked at it closer and found out that there was a loose boxspring or something that had gone through my right knee. I didn’t feel any pain at all, but it looked pretty severe so I went to get help. I limped, back to where there were a bunch of people and noticed that Mike was performing and stopped right before him and some other people. He continued to play when he saw me, but then did a double take and walked over to me. He placed his hand above my knee where the injury was and then passed it over the wound. After he did that, it was gone. Apparently Mike has healing powers. Lol! :lol:

• Haha 1

I dreamt that I met Billie but my Mum was struggling to take a picture and he was shouting "c'mon!" 

• Haha 1

Last week I had a dream that I was at a FBHT show and Billie was crowdsurfing at the other side of the room. Suddenly, everyone apart from me and Billie just disappeared into nowhere, meaning that Billie fell to the floor because there was no longer anyone to hold him up. He landed right on his back and it winded him. I went over to help him and managed to get him back on his feet, but it was a nasty fall and he was pretty shaken.:cry: I helped him back to his dressing room and then tried to find his friends/family/crew etc, but there was absolutely nobody in the building. I eventually bumped into Bill Schneider and he promised to get Billie home safe.

Also had a dream last night where my favourite non-GD related celebrity tweeted that Green Day were shit.:mad:

GD and Billie have been in my dreams a lot lately, but they've been so jumbled up with the other weird stuff that it's hard to separate them from the rest.

I normally don't have any dreams let alone gd dreams but last night I had a dream in which I heard a new song and I said it was  "eww too poppy" but the truth is it was probably the best piece of music my brain has come up with and I'm wiggered I forgot it.

15 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

"eww too poppy"

My brain initially read that as "eww too poopy". 😂

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

I have Green Day related dreams pretty damn often, but the most bizarre GD dream I’ve had to date involved a scenario in which I ran into Billie at a public swimming pool and I immediately noticed that he had gained so much weight that he’d practically doubled in size. I approached him and told him that I was concerned for his well being and recommend he go on a strict diet. When he agreed I turned around and was greeted by about twenty people applauding me and thanking me for “knocking some sense into Billie”. 

In reality, Billie has such a gorgeous little body and waking up to that reality was a huge relief. 

• Like 1

Had a dream a few nights ago that didn't involve GD directly, but it involved a GD song.

In the dream, I was at a gig (that just happened to be on a bouncy castle:lol:), and there were quite a few really famous singers performing there. One of them had covered Basket Case at every single show on his tour, but for some reason GD's management had told him he couldn't cover it at this particular show. He said fuck it and performed it anyway, but decided to get someone from the crowd to do vocals, claiming that that way it wasn't technically fully him doing the cover. I ended up getting picked, so I got to sing Basket Case onstage.:wub:

• Like 2

I have Green Day dreams too often. Last night (which happened to be the night following Billie’s birthday) I dreamt that Billie threw himself a birthday party and Mike approached Billie and proceeded to call him an “old man” (even though Billie’s literally less than three months older than Mike). That’s when Billie looked at him and screamed “DON’T CALL ME OLD” and started beating the shit out of Mike. :wacko: I have no clue what brought this dream on. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had a dream where GD were evil masterminds who had kidnapped a high-profile celeb and me and a team of others had to rescue said celeb.

Had another dream where GD were evil masterminds and this time they were targeting people at my old school. Me and a team of others had to infiltrate the school to try and capture GD, but they caught us first and tried to drown us in a vat of green slime from the AI music video.:lol:

Also had a dream where I was watching a documentary about serial killers and the background music was GD.:lol:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, pouty bitch said:

Had a dream where GD were evil masterminds who had kidnapped a high-profile celeb and me and a team of others had to rescue said celeb.

Had another dream where GD were evil masterminds and this time they were targeting people at my old school. Me and a team of others had to infiltrate the school to try and capture GD, but they caught us first and tried to drown us in a vat of green slime from the AI music video.:lol:

Also had a dream where I was watching a documentary about serial killers and the background music was GD.:lol:

Billie, whatcha plottin?? :ninja:😂

• Like 1