Green Day Dreams

Liam

Okay, this happened last night.

I was sitting on the bus, travelling somewhere (presumably home from school, even though I don't catch the bus anymore), and the radio was on to some generic station. They mentioned some political event that had happened recently, and then (because it fit somehow) played the start of Brain Stew.

One of the hosts said afterwards, 'Your boy has resigned from their Senate seat...', and another host interrupted 'What, Billie Joe Armstrong?' Cue laughter, a suggestion that he'd probably do that, and then they started stuffing about with 'What'll Billie Joe Do Next?' They suggested 'travelling to North Korea', but then the dream ended.

Hey guys, still alive here. 

And ANOTHER ONE:

I was at an award show (No idea what for) when they play banned footage of of a Green Day show where Billie Joe got a blow job on a pool float /jet skii? while on stage and was fined 63$ for it. The piece mentioned that at the time he'd been living in germany for 3 months and had been fined for 'inciting the male mind'. (Yeah inciting - they weren't using the word right and it bothered me) This was all on a massive display above the stage. 

Billies' response was that he had only ever taken one cruise in his life and it was out of Atlanta. Tre and Mike cheersed at that, and laughed as though that made any sense at all. They all seemed very pround of themselves.

The announcer went on to the award, which had nothing to do with the clip or the band. ALSO, everyone was wearing blankets as clothes. So this is all happening in a fancy frat boy toga party. That is an award show.

I think the stress is getting to me. 

I dreamed that I was in a big, empty concert hall in one of the high rows all the way in the back. Suddenly I saw Mike and Tré coming on stage and waving up to me, telling me that I should come backstage to meet them. So I went backstage, but there were suddenly hundreds of other people and I couldn't find Mike and Tré. I saw Billie and tried to talk to him, but he was running around very fast and I just couldn't keep up with him. I sat down at a table very exhausted, and suddenly Jason White sat down with me and talked to me in fluent German. My mind is a mess :lol:

Last night, I had a dream that I saw Billie walking around my school, wearing only purple stripey pyjamas and blue fluffy slippers.:lol: We then went into the cafeteria, and Mike, Tre, Jeff and Sara were sitting there. Billie picked up an acoustic guitar and started singing Good Riddance.

I had the strangest dream last night that Brandon, @Khaleesi. and I traveled to South America to see the last show of the Rev Rad Tour. For some reason I was really worried about flying back to the U.S. to go to work the next morning and they were trying to get me to call off sick from South America.

I have no idea why I dreamed this because I haven't been thinking about the band all that much, I saw plenty of shows this tour and I don't even have a Passport, so travel wouldn't even have been an option anyway. :lol: 

• Love 1

Last week sometime I had a dream that I got to go to a Green Day concert and Billie was holding "auditions" to see who he wanted to pull up on stage to sing with the band and he picked me. He had us sing Holiday to audition. :lol: 

Last night I had a dream that I was in the front row of a GD concert and I was taking pictures of the gig. All of a sudden Billie comes over and says 'what's that, is that a camera?!' :lol: All of a sudden I'm at a different gig where I was on the top floor jumping up and down. 

• 3 weeks later...

Had a dream that Billie was hosting a tv series where he would learn about a different animal and country every week.  For the first one, the description of the episode didn't say which country or animal it was, just that he would be learning about glitter and body paint.  Of course my alarm clock had to go off at that exact moment.  :lol:

• Haha 1

I had a dream last night where I was at a record store and I saw a CD of Insomniac but the cover art was darker than normal. I flipped it over and on the back cover it was a photo of them and it turns out the CD was a bootleg of a secret show that they performed before they recorded the album where they played a bunch of insomniac songs but they had different names. I don't remember the names but I do remember that the CD was $6 :lol:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I had a dream Mike and I had a heartfelt conversation after a big show. He told me a lot about how Green Day became so successful.

Then he asked me if I liked the band Tegan & Sara and I was like umm wtfff random much? :lol: He said he was their biggest fan 

I dreamed they had a concert on my cousin's lawn. It was amazing and Billie played with my dog. Then he fell through the lawn, so. My mind is a mysterious place.

Last night I had a dream where I was back in high school and Billie was a teacher and I had him for detention and I was trying to get out of it and go somewhere

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Gloria Killjoy said:

I dreamed they had a concert on my cousin's lawn. It was amazing and Billie played with my dog. Then he fell through the lawn, so. My mind is a mysterious place.

Well he wrote the line "I'm a rough boy 'round the edges, Getting drunk and fallin' in the hedges", so that's not too far away:lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was at home (not my actual home - it was a freakily narrow, tall townhouse) and received a package for Jeff Matika.   Bizarrely, that wasn’t a huge deal in itself.   It felt like it was just another delivery, like I regularly received his mail for whatever reason. 

It wasn’t parcelled up, it was a black velcro messenger bag and, as I held it, it fell open.  I gasped as a black and white photo of Billie, Mike and Tre fell out because I realised then it was from them, like a commemorative thing to mark the end of a tour.  I had a peek inside and saw ticket stubs, drawings and three items that looked like the tall candles but they weren’t (?!) and then closed the bag.    Every now and then I would be tempted to open the bag to have a better look at the stuff underneath but walked away frustrated whilst muttering, “nope”, “can’t do it”, “shouldn’t be looking”. 

WTF 😂🤷🏻‍♀️😳

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Omg guys, it's 5:13 AM and I just had the most amazing dream. It was so realistic.

So I dreamed I was at some random band's gig in one of the viewing rooms of a cinema, and Billie and Jeff were in the audience. Partway through the show, the two of them and about 6 other people that they were with stood up and Billie did the most beautiful speech about how we need to make our voices heard. He got a standing ovation for it and there was not one person in the room that wasn't on their feet. After the speech, the band that was performing turned their gig into a karaoke show, so you could go up to the stage and request a song, and they'd play it and let you sing. So Billie started singing a cover (can't remember what song it was now), and he came up right near me and started singing to the person across the aisle from me. It was only then that I realised I was wearing my pyjamas, no shoes, and I'd forgot to shave my legs. So the only thought going through my mind was 'oh no, Billie can see my hairy legs.':lol: As he was singing, he noticed that I was singing along too, so he put the mic in my face and said "now you sing." Suddenly my mind went totally blank and I couldn't remember any of the lyrics. I felt so stupid and I felt like I'd let Billie down. He just said "hey, it's okay. You get silver," and then he gave me the biggest hug ever, and he felt so warm and strong and welcoming.:wub: Then he disappeared into the crowd and Jeff appeared next to me. Jeff was selling sets of football goalposts that were made out of jelly beans and he asked me if I wanted to buy one.:lol: I said yes, but I didn't have any money on me, so I asked my mam for some money and Jeff made some wisecrack about how the whole purpose of parents these days was to be their kid's personal bank account. Then, Jeff pointed out his jelly bean goalposts, which were at the bottom of the stairs. For reasons that are unknown to me, rather than just walking down the stairs like a normal person, I jumped over the railing and ended up faceplanting in front of Jeff Matika.:dry:

TL;DR: I dreamed I embarrassed myself in front of Billie Joe Armstrong and Jeff Matika multiple times.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was going in and out of sleep last night. BIT at ome point I was talking to Billie in the crowd at a Green Day  cover band. He was telling me aboit his new baby, Connor, who had an ear tattoo. The guy on stage kept talk yelling something about a train wreck and then everything was on fire.

I woke up at that (again). 

Just had a dream that Billie flew past my window like fucking Peter Pan or something.:lol:

• Haha 1

I dreamt the Ramones did a live cover of Who Wrote Holden Caulfield? and it sounded amazing.

• Like 1

I had a dream that Billie and Mike were making memes about eachother and then posting them on Instagram. I then woke up, but when I went back to sleep, somebody had made a compilation video of all their memes and it was gonna be played in a cinema. Somebody livestreamed from the cinema and filmed the audience, except the entire audience was made up of about 100 different Billies.:lol: One of the Billies looked really sad and sulky. My friend who I was watching the livestream with pointed it out, but just after they said it, the sad Billie stood up, stripped down to his underwear (which just happened to be women's underwear:lol:) and then he started dancing.:lol:

• Haha 1

I had a dream that Billie was my dad (no I'm not one of those teenage girls that calls him daddy) and we were in a hotel room for some reason. Then we left the hotel and got into a car that Mike was driving and that's how it ended.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a dream that I was on the way to my first Green Day gig, but then I was awoken to discover the cruel reality that it was only just a dream.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Waking up to the puppet livestream made up for it though.:lol::wub:

• Sad 1

I had yet another hilarious GD dream.

Before I woke up today, I had a dream that I was at a GD concert. However, half way through the gig they had a problem with their sound system because instead of hearing what GD were playing, you could only hear a radio station. After several attempts of solving the problem without success, thousands of disgruntled fans left. I then went right to the front in the hope that GD would return. Sure enough, they returned and they sat down right at the front of the stage with their legs dangling over the side of the stage. Billie then began to perform songs acoustically and Tre was smiling and winking at me. They then left the stage to be replaced.... by One Direction! Annoyed, I left and I went around the back of the venue to see if I could meet GD. This was when I woke up 20 mins before by 7am alarm. 

On 3/2/2018 at 11:58 AM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Just had a dream that Billie flew past my window like fucking Peter Pan or something.:lol:

Basically had this same dream again, except this time Tre was Tinkerbell.:lol::lol::lol: