Green Day Dreams

Liam

I finally have the time to write the dream I had a few nights ago. It only concerns Billie Joe.

So, I dream that I was in someone giant backyard during a party. I don't know why there was this party and for who, but a television crew was there filming. At the party, I met one of my coworkers and she told me a friend of her succeeded to enter Billie Joe's personal computer. This «friend» stole all Billie's taxes declarations and bills since 1993 from the computer. (WTF? Who keeps such things inside its computer for over 20 years?) My coworker's friend gave her a copy of all what he had stolen and she was now offering me to get my own copy. So, we went inside the house and found a computer. I made the copies of the taxes declarations and bills on my usb key, and I was so happy to be able to have those in my possession. (I can't belive I was happy for such things. XD) Anyway, we went back outside where we came face to face with Billie Joe. He looked unhappy and I was so sure it was because he figured out someone stole those important files inside his computer. I was wrong. He was searching for me and supposely I was late for something. I didn't know what he was talking about. He grabbed my arm and forced me to follow him, leaving my coworker behind. 

So, after crossing the entire gigantic backyard, we arrived in front of a tv host/psycho doctor/social worker... I really don't know who was exactly this guy, but you can compare him to Dr. Phil. Anyway, he wanted to interview us about our friendship. (???) We all sit on very cheap plastic chairs. First question: why are we friends together? Billie Joe's answer was «She has hot hands, but cold feet.» (O_O What kind of answer is that?) My answer was «I don't know. I was bored when I started to talk to him.» Second question: what do we like to do together as friends? Billie was like «Oh! lets show him how we love to watch tv together.» He took two chairs and lay on his back on both of them. And me, I just sit over his belly. Then, Billie said to the tv host «See? This is how we love watching tv together.» :huh: After this, we sit just like before our demonstration and waited for the next question. But, I don't know why, I started to feel ashamed for lying to the tv host. I was upset at Billie. I told him «Why are we lying? I'm not friend with you at all! But I'm glad I had the chance to sit on you... Unfortunately, you're just a dream.» Then I woke up right after the last sentence.

• Like 1

Your dreams are wonderful! I usually have dreams where I'm late for their shows and I can't run fast enough coz I'm too slow... frustrating!

Anyway, I once dreamt that me, Billie and Mike were standing in my mother's kitchen just chatting and having fun. We didn't know where Tré was but we didn't care much, we knew he was fine.

Outside the weather was awful, it was snowing so hard and everything was covered in white.

Suddenly, after I made coffee for the three of us, we started hearing a strange sound. We couldn't figure out what it was, so we alle looked out of the window and saw Tré drumming in my neighbour's garden. He had his drums and he was making faces like he does, all of this under the snow!

Me, Billie and Mike started laughing, we went outside and asked Tré what he was doing.

The answer was:

"What? I must practise sometimes, mustn't I?"

XD I loved that!

• Like 1

I dreamt last night that I entered a talent show that was being broadcast live via Skype from someone's living room. All of the contestants were sat at desks in a circle around the room. I go to my desk and Billie Joe is sat in the one next to mine. He and I start talking about music, and about how our voices are. He says something to me along the lines of "Sometimes when I go to record stuff, it feels like there's no power in my voice." I tell him his voice is in fact very strong and that he has nothing to worry about. I then tell him how when I sing Green Day songs I have to go a key higher for most of them, as I'm a mezzo-soprano. He says we should try a collab to see how the harmonies are. :runaround:

• Like 1

Once, I had a dream that GD were playing a show in a huge water park. They were performing on a fake pirate ship, which was in the middle of a shallow pool. All of the crowd was standing in the pool and I was standing among them with some of my friends (who aren't GD fans). Everybody was just watching the show and having fun, until Billie said they were going to play Knowledge. I instead of getting one person out of the crowd to play guitar with them, they got every single person in the crowd to line up and take turns playing guitar and singing. So, I went up to sing, but I was singing to no crowd whatsoever because they were all lined up behind me. Then, Billie said that anybody from the crowd could get onstage and sing any Green Day song they wanted, so loads of people that had already sung went onstage again. Billie allowed that, but one of them tried to get onstage a third time (greedy fucker) and Billie kicked him offstage.

I always try to concentrate my mind on Green Day before going to sleep so maybe I dream them, but usually it doesn't work. Looks like they slip in my dreams when they want.

Once I dreamt I was going to a Green Day concert in Paris by bus, a twelve-hour ride from where I live, and sitting next to me was Billie. We were chatting (I knew he was THAT  Billie but I didn't seem to care) and it was fun until someone who was on the bus with us started to talk about Berlusconi (it's an Italian politician, if you wondered). Me and Billie got angry because the guy was talking shit about immigrants and politics, just like Berlusconi did back the. In a very little time we were screaming at each other and almost started a fight, but I woke up right after.

• 2 weeks later...

My dream last night revolved around being with Green Day and a bunch of friends I've met through the band. The dream has like faded away now but I just remember them playing Macy's Day Parade over and over. :lol: 

• 4 weeks later...

I dreamt last night that I went to New York City with my best friend. We were out eating lunch and I all of a sudden had a panic about possibly being pregnant. I ran back to the apartment we were staying now in (which was a huge, lovely posh apartment) and my flatmate was there. I did a pregnancy test and it was negative so I was very very pleased! Then all of a sudden the house I was in wasn't mine; it was Billie's. He was at a pub with my brother and was trying to plan a big party. He called me up and was asking me to pick up some things along the way. Then another friend of mine popped into the dream and we were trying to find this pub with no luck. We ended up on a bus which took us right to the other side of the island (in my dream, we arrived at this huge ship dock). I rang Billie back and was trying to get him to give me the address. He said "I'll text you!" He then started to text me saying that I didn't need to worry about buying drugs as he'd saved some stuff for me for free. I texted back "oh Billie!! I love you so much you're the best!!" 

Then I woke up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okay, apparently you guys are getting into my subconscious.  My dream last night- Green Day was playing in an elementary school classroom.  Billie noticed me taking pictures in the front row and grabbed my face and asked me how many cats @SHART still had, and that my insane cousin (no, I don't actually have one in real life) was a cat killer.  So since I promised him that I'd ask- how are your cats doing @SHART?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

They have been in my dreams for the past two nights, in the first dream they were just sitting opposite me not doing anything and last night they were on some weird game show thing and i was watching them, but I don't think they were famous in the dream, they were just normal people. It's definitely an improvement from a dream i once had where Tre hit me repeatedly with a baseball bat.

I had a weeeeeeeird dream with 'em today. I was petting my dog and then he vomited in my American Idiot shirt that started to dissolve into Awesome as F**k bunny who sang C&V first verse and then exploded into a portal in the floor and in the roof and Tré kept falling on it infinitely until Billie take him out of it and we started to watch The Simpsons while screaming stupid things to a cake that turned on a stage and Mike appeared and we started singing. The End.

• Haha 1

Ok so in August I think it either started the 2nd or 3rd week of August. I kept having dreams that would somewhat "come true". Either of those weeks in August, I had 5 or 6 dreams(the 6th dream i had was basically the same as the 5th one so...) I would dream every night of meeting Green Day, being at their concert, and playing on stage with them. That dream somewhat came true on Wednesday(the 6th, of September) now i didn't get to sing or anything with them, I almost did but some people in front of me trampled me down(the band didn't see 'cause Billie was still asking alot of people who knew the  song while walking around). I believe I would have gotten picked if this person in back of me didn't jump on me and trample me somewhat down. Now i didn't get to meet them either but back to that dream. It somewhat came true because I ended up in the 2nd row of the pit(also dreamed I would get super close to the stage and i did! :D) and got noticed a few times by both Billie and Mike. Billie looked and smiled at me a few times, and Mike stuck his tongue out and winked at me. And also a bit later, Mike looked at me again, and threw a bass pic for me... yet I got trampled again and someone else grabbed it. 

6 hours ago, Montclare said:

Okay, apparently you guys are getting into my subconscious.  My dream last night- Green Day was playing in an elementary school classroom.  Billie noticed me taking pictures in the front row and grabbed my face and asked me how many cats @SHART still had, and that my insane cousin (no, I don't actually have one in real life) was a cat killer.  So since I promised him that I'd ask- how are your cats doing @SHART?

I don't own any cats - doggie & chickens:lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SHART said:

I don't own any cats - doggie & chickens:lol:

I'm glad to know my cousin isn't a cat killer!

• Haha 1

I'm disappointed that I haven't had more GD dreams lately. But I had one last month where I was in like a jeep that was all open on the top like a convertible. I was with Billie, Adrienne, Joey, Jakob, Mike and Tre. Mike was driving like a maniac along these crazy roads and hills through a dark forest with halloween stuff everywhere. Picture like the Haunted Mansion ride at Disney but at high speeds and outdoors. If felt like a sequence in a tv show when some character is on a psychedelic drug or something. The visuals were amazing. Not much happened but Green Day and Halloween are two of my favorite things so it was a wonderful experience, haha.

a couple weeks ago I had a dream where I made Green Day BBQ sauces, I made a coffee bbq sauce called Insomniac and a super spicy one called nimrod. a few days after the dream I smoked a chuck roast and made a coffee bbq sauce, maybe I should partner up with Oakland Coffee and market it!

• 2 weeks later...

I had a really strange Green Day dream last night and I'm so confused. I dreamed that Billie Joe had gotten loads of new tattoos and they were all really random and weird. He had gotten the South America tour dates tattooed on his neck, Amanda's name tattooed on his wrist and a heart tattooed on his shoulder (not like a love heart, more like an image of a real life human heart:ermm:). Then, on his other shoulder, he had his skin tattooed leopard print and he had his entire back, from the bottom of his neck to the top of his hips, just coloured in black. He also had these weird... I don't know what to call them. Creatures, maybe? :confused: I don't know. They were like little pink blobs with arms and they had Xs for eyes. Anyway, he had them tattooed around his hips and they were all holding hands, just like the clown tattoo on his wrist that he has in real life.

I don't know what the fuck was going on in my mind last night, but I sure hope it doesn't happen again. I don't know how to deal with this shit...:ermm:

• Haha 1

I had a dream last night that there was a last minute surprise show.  For some reason everyone was behind the band watching them play to no audience, because we were all behind them. :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Had a dream that I was watching tv when a commercial for a new Tarantino movie came on (but looked more in the style of a Wes Anderson movie).  Green Day was in it (including the big 3), but as claymation versions of themselves.  Weird thing is that I recognized Jeff first.  So I guess it was supposed to be like Live Freaky, Die Freaky, but good?

• Haha 1

I had a dream Green Day came to my house and my Mom called from upstairs when I was in the shower. Without thinking I came down in my towel with everyone staring and there was silence for the longest time. Finally Tre said I mean you can go put a shirt on or something.

I woke up and laughed at how awkward that would be. Sometimes i wished this actually happened hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I had a dream last night that Billie played an entire gig in a pair of dinosaur undies.:lol:

That might very well happen :lol:

Oh, god, I forgot this thread existed. I could fill this thread with my GD dreams- I get quite a lot of them.

The funniest one recently was where I dreamt that GD did a cover of Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls. I woke up laughing at ''don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like me?!'' :lol:

I had one last night - I became the graphic designer for the ladies tour shirts - I met with Sarah to show her my designs - one of the shirts was white with a big rose & GD was disguised in the middle of the pattern - Sarah loved my ideas - I woke up thinking geez that was a shit design it was basically a guns n roses shirt.