Green Day Dreams

Liam

Whenever I have a Green Day dream, it almost always involves a Green Day show in this huge arena and me and maybe 3 other people are the only ones there. Then I chat to Billie Joe and I wake up. However, the other day I dreamt that Billie Joe was my cousin :runaround:

• Like 2

Once I had a dream where I spent a whole day with Green Day and the only thing I asked them was about blink-182. The next day I just thought: What the heck, never would do this, although I like blink, too.:huh:

Okay so this is more of a nightmare but here it goes...

I dreamt that me and my buddy were renting this 60's/70's Brady Bunch style house out in California. Green Day show up out of nowhere and say "hey! We need your house for a video shoot tonight!" and "we need you to invite as many people as possible and we'll play a bunch of songs!". Most of my dream was spent walking around town getting the word out. Anyways at 8pm there was hardly anybody there and Green Day shows up and is REALLY ticked off. They decided to trash my place and yell at me for my failure as a gig promoter. Tre Cool actually threw his sticks at me and both hit my shinn's. Haha.

Thankfully my dog woke me up because in my dream I was about to cry from letting the guys down.

I need to see a therapist...

• Like 3

I dreamt last night that Billie Joe was a judge in a singing competition. I auditioned in a room with just him and three other people (non-famous) and I didn't get through. Later on, I went outside to smoke and Billie was stood by the front door, leaning against the wall and smoking. I approached him and said it was so great to meet him regardless of the fact that I didn't get through. He said "Oh well I thought you were fantastic! Really, really good."

I said "Oh wow, thank you so much! So, how come I didn't get through if you don't mind me asking?" 

He looks me up and down and says "Well, sadly with all of these things, you need to look a certain way. I think it's horse shit myself but I have to stick to script."

I told him that I understand but would absolutely love to be in a band or a singer in a rock band and he's nodding at me. He offers me a cigarette (despite me already having one) and says "I'm just so sorry." 

Then I wake up. :mellow:

• Like 1

Short, strange dream night before last. I went to a theater and bought tickets to a Green Day show, but by the time I got into the theater the show was over. The guys were takng their bows and I had missed the whole thing.  I hope my shows aren't jinxed. :(

Recently had a dream that I was eating in a restaurant with my family and realized Billie Joe was eating at the next table. Suddenly I felt really shy and was afraid to look at him.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I was at the Grammys with a friend and we were sitting somewhere high up. Tokio Hotel got an award for something and then suddenly Billie, Mike, and Tré got up from their seats and started going through the rows and giving autographs. Billie skipped our row, but Mike and Tré came to us and signed something. They were about to leave when Billie told them "I got it", so they could stay with us. Mike sat down next to me and we were mostly quiet but every now and then he said something - it was pretty awkward. Then suddenly he got up from his seat and came reaaaally close to me and showed me his profile with his stupid turtle grin and said "Do I remind you of someone?" Tré showed up behind him and did the same pose. They obviously thought that they looked alike or something.
I grinned at him happily and said "No, but you look like the mother from Lizzy McGuire!" He beamed at me and said "Really???", I nodded and said "Yes!" and then I woke up :P 

• Like 3

I just had a dream that Mike found out who is biological father was and it turned out to be Vladimir Putin. :ermm:

Spoiler

tumblr_ocs431Sr7c1sfe9fwo1_400.jpg

130616074846-putin-0516-horizontal-large

The resemblance is uncanny. :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I just had a dream that Mike found out who is biological father was and it turned out to be Vladimir Putin. :ermm:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ocs431Sr7c1sfe9fwo1_400.jpg

130616074846-putin-0516-horizontal-large

The resemblance is uncanny. :lol:

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THAT OCCURRED!!! WHAT A STRANGE DREAM!!!

• 4 weeks later...

had an awesome dream last night!!!!

I had a kinda m&g with green day! i couldn'T believe it! i was there with my sis...and the guys kinda started drawing a pic for me! it was sooooo cool! i almost cried because i couldn't beleive that i'm meeting them :runaround:but then...i woke up.......well i smiled as i woke up, because i was kinda happy^^

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I dreamt that I went to a Foxboro Hottubs show. When I got there, I realized you needed some kind of paperwork to get in (I guess because entry was so limited?) I saw Billie Joe walking around and I told him "this was gonna be my first FBHT show but I can't get in! I don't have my papers!" He was kinda a jerk, lol, he just blew me off and was like "I can't do anything about it!"

next thing I know I suddenly have the papers I needed to get in. When I looked at it, none of the questions made any sense and I couldn't fill it out so I STILL couldn't get in. Then I was walking around outside and I saw someone I knew, who let me copy his answers and fill out my paperwork. I got into the show and even though it had already started it was AMAZING, of course :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, letsdanceon said:

Last night I dreamt that I went to a Foxboro Hottubs show. When I got there, I realized you needed some kind of paperwork to get in (I guess because entry was so limited?) I saw Billie Joe walking around and I told him "this was gonna be my first FBHT show but I can't get in! I don't have my papers!" He was kinda a jerk, lol, he just blew me off and was like "I can't do anything about it!"

next thing I know I suddenly have the papers I needed to get in. When I looked at it, none of the questions made any sense and I couldn't fill it out so I STILL couldn't get in. Then I was walking around outside and I saw someone I knew, who let me copy his answers and fill out my paperwork. I got into the show and even though it had already started it was AMAZING, of course :lol:

haha what a frustrating dream.

• Like 1

I had a dream the other night that I was able to go to LA to see a production of the American Idiot musical...except the musical was taken over by a drug cartel and then I had to rescue the Armstrong family. It was terrifying. The last thing I remember about the dream is that I was on the roof of a building and jumped down on one of the armed drug members. I have no idea if I succeeded in my mission.

PS: I may need help :runaround:

• Like 1

Last night I had a dream that Billie Joe broke his ribs and I was supposed to be his doctor/surgeon, but I didn't know how to fix his ribs, so he got really pissed off at me. :cry:

• Like 1

BJ & I were driving down the street in Bali & BJ bought a cup of coke for me from a street vendor & I said "no thanks I don't drink soft drink".  BJ replied with "wait there's more" & the next street vendor had ice-cream & BJ put a scoop in my coke:wub:

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Another One! 

------

I started out waking up with Adrian, Billie Joe and a really old cat (brendel colored). We'd gotten up because Adrian had to go to...  somewhere. There were black and white clothes involved. 

After getting out of bed, I noticed Billie acting weird and touching his lower chest, so I ask him what's up. He waved me off, cause he was 'fine'. Which was bullshit. 

So I go lift up his shirt, and he's got the massive bruise running from his left nipple to his belly button. 

Me: what happened?! 

Billie: you hit me with that bike helmet. 

Me: when did I do that? 

Billie: last night. We were pretty drunk, but you sobered right up after you threw the helmet. 

Me: you're probably bleeding internally. 

So I made him lay down with Old Cat while I went to find ice. 

-------

Now I feel badly for hitting non-existent Billie Joe with a non-existent bike helmet. 

• Like 1

I thought I was the only one to have a really weird dream about Green Day. I have read a couple of pages in this topic and wow! Some of your dreams are really weird and funny. Anyway here's mine:

I had the dream back in 2010 or in 2011. At the time, I was working in a Zellers (the competitor of Wal-Mart in Canada). Anyway, I dreamed that I was at the job right before the doors opened to let customers in. Like always, we had the meeting with the boss at the customers service desk. When my coworkers and I arrived at the desk, our boss was there with Green Day. I was in shock to see the band in the store. My boss was telling us that GD will be in the store all day to visit and help us (wtf?). While he was talking, some of my coworkers who knew that I liked Billie Joe were telling me to go and talk to him. I was like «No way! I'm shy and I don't want to bother him!». Then, I realized that BJ was looking at me. So, I run away from the meeting and went into the shoes department. I don't know why, but all the shoes were on the floor. It was a total mess. So, I started to clean the area.

A few minutes later, Billie Joe came next to me and started to help me picking up the shoes. We weren't talking, but he kept staring at me with a really serious face. I thought that he wasn't saying a word because maybe he tought I didn't know english (french is my first language). I finally told him «You know, you can talk to me. I have no problem with english.» He started smiling, then we laughed. From this point, the dream became weirder. While I stoped laughing, Billie Joe continued to laugh. He was now laying on the floor laughing like I said the funniest joke ever. He wasn't able to stop! I was looking at him and I was like «Ok, that's enough! Stop laughing! You're embarassing yourself! You know the security is watching you with the cameras right now?...»  Then, some customers arrived and looked at us, Billie Joe still continued to laugh on the ground. I told the customers «He's alright. I have the situation under control!» (Clearly, it wasn't the case!) The customers left, but, then, someone was throwing shoes at us. We were getting hit and Billie Joe was still laughing and he was getting buried under those shoes.

Then my cat woke me up. Weird dream... I'm pretty sure Billie Joe wasn't sober in my dream.

• Like 3

On August 11, 2016 at 2:14 AM, Renzo said:

I once had a dream about Billie Joe introducing me to a girl I have never seen before, after having a jam with Green Day.

I also had a dream on the new album, it was intitled 'The Black Album' and it was classified as: Pop Punk, Punk Rock, Alternative Rock, Hardcore Punk, Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal. I was like: "Ok, this definitely doesn't sound like the Trilogy". :lol:

Sounds kinda like Nimrod 

8 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

My boss was telling us that GD will be in the store all day to visit and help us (wtf?).

Omg, so much gold in here but this is too funny.

This morning I was at the Armstrong house, I think Adrienne was there but it was just a bunch of random people. Then Joey and Max Becker showed up - for some reason I'd just put on my Warning hoodie on top of a Swmrs t-shirt and I didn't know which was more awkward to be seen in, so I was trying really hard not to look Joey in the eye. Max had brought a bunch of cheese(!) and I was making some vaguely suggestive/joking gestures towards him with a block of parmesan. What I shame I woke up at that point :mellow:

• Like 2

Between Warning and American Idiot when their popularity was waning I actually had a dream that I went to one of their shows (in a club) and no one showed up. They were pissed and I was not happy either. So funny- I guess it shows how much of a worrier I can be. Little did I suspect that AI would come out in about a year and they'd be the biggest band out there. Just goes to show that sometimes I tend to forecast the downside case. Glad I was wrong!

So i had my first GD related dream recently 

I dreamt that i was at a green day show, and they stopped in the middle of the show because billie joe started crying 

he gave a tearful speech saying that the band had wasted the popularity the gained from American Idiot, they could have been a great band but they haven't produced anything good since American Idiot so they wasted their opportunity

He also said that he had run out of new ideas and simply couldn't think of any new music 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Boulevard of Brexit Dreams said:

So i had my first GD related dream recently 

I dreamt that i was at a green day show, and they stopped in the middle of the show because billie joe started crying 

he gave a tearful speech saying that the band had wasted the popularity the gained from American Idiot, they could have been a great band but they haven't produced anything good since American Idiot so they wasted their opportunity

He also said that he had run out of new ideas and simply couldn't think of any new music 

Never imagined Billie would Breakdown out of nowhere like that but Seriously,21CBD and RevRad are masterpieces

• Like 1

I had a dream that I was attending a conference and ended up sharing a hotel room with Tre.  It was morning and Tre had been up for a while. I told him he had been talking in his sleep.  He said, "Yeah, well you farted three times during the night."

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Last night, I dreamed that I was outside a GD show, but there was nobody else there, apart from one security guard. Then Billie came over spoke to me and he signed my hand, then he left. For some reason, they wouldn't let me into the show:cry::mad:, so I went home. As I was walking home, I went past my school and bumped into some school friends that I hadn't seen in months. I was happy to see them and I was no longer pissed off about not getting into the show. I showed one of them where Billie had signed my hand, and she was really jealous:lol:, and then I woke up.

• Like 1

The more I write fanfiction and look at youtube videos, the more I'm dreaming. It's simple and easy.

Years back I had a dream where Billie was really young (in his 20s) and I cried my eyes out and he hugged and comforted me.

Around a week ago I had a dream, where I saw a girl (that I knew was his daughter- even if he hasn't one in real life) and she had a bad dream and he comforted her too. 

Another time I had a dream where GD was giving a concert in my hometown and I went by and Billie gave me an autograph on my shirt. I was so pissed when I woke up and there wasn't a shirt he signed.

I lately had a lot of gd dreams. The problem is: I can't remember everything.

The more time goes in the more I forget.