Green Day Dreams

Liam

I had a dream last night that I got to talk to Billie Joe and I only asked him questions about Weezer. Then Donald Trump came and put his arm around Billie and whisked him away.

Years ago I had a dream that one of my friends and I were hanging out with Billie in this cook little den smoking weed and listening to him sing a few acoustic songs. It has stuck with me because of how tangible and real it felt, to the point where I've got to remind myself its not a memory of a real life experience. Very sad to say.

• Like 1

a friend of mine had a green day dream recently. he said that Green Day played a fest and Ozzy played too and I was there along with a bunch of our friends. He said that after the fest we went to a bar and Green Day came in and they had a special Green Day brand beer. He said that Billie wanted to try it because he was sober and hadn't had it yet, so Tre poured him a beer and billie took a sip and spit it out and yelled "bleh" and then dumped the beer out

• Like 1

I dreamed last night that Green Day were playing Newcastle, Manchester and Wembley in November and I was flying from Truro to Las Vegas and then getting a bus from Vegas to Newcastle. Aside from the fact I wouldn't take a bus across the Atlantic Ocean even for Green Day, I was quite disappointed when I woke up that these shows don't exist :( 

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I dreamt that Green Day broke up, and I was their PR manager and had to post the message here on this forum. I just sat at my computer, unable to write. God, what a nightmare! :o

EDIT: And the scariest thing about that was when I woke up and read about the important announcement tonight in Rotterdam, that nearly gave me a heart attack :lol: But I guess it'll be a good thing though.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

had this dream weeks ago and forgot to post...kinda surprised that i still know some parts of it...well it is only  alittle part

my sis and i went to a shop/store which sell sweets and chocolate and so one...and then i saw billie, he works there!!! firsty i was like: should i ask him for a pic or autograph, because it will bring too much attention. well then i went to him and asked for a pic and he said: yeah sure, and he took my phone and made selfies ^^ was soo awesome:wub:

and then the worst part..i woke up and realized htat it was just a dream:cry:

I just went on senior trip to D.C. with my class, and like a week after I got back I had a dream that I was back on the trip. They were short on hotel rooms, and somehow Green Day was in D.C. doing a show, and I ended up sharing a room with them. Yay for dreamland- where everything makes sense:lol:

(It was pretty awesome though:D)

Last night I had a dream, possibly the weirdest one I've ever had.

I was in a cold and snowy place (maybe Germany) with a famous Italian actor, Diego Abatantuono (yes, last evening I saw its latest film). Suddenly, with no reason, we started to fluctuate in the air, literally walking in the sky, from roof to roof. At a certain point, he told me we were going to Trè Cool's birthday party (I realized we were in Frankfurt and it was the 9th of December)... Strange enough!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, End Of The World said:

Last night I had a dream, possibly the weirdest one I've ever had.

I was in a cold and snowy place (maybe Germany) with a famous Italian actor, Diego Abatantuono (yes, last evening I saw its latest film). Suddenly, with no reason, we started to fluctuate in the air, literally walking in the sky, from roof to roof. At a certain point, he told me we were going to Trè Cool's birthday party (I realized we were in Frankfurt and it was the 9th of December)... Strange enough!

Oh I wish Tré would celebrate his birthday in Frankfurt, takes me about half an hour by car :dance:Very strange dream :lol:

• Like 1

I had a dream yesterday that I managed to go to a Green Day concert while on a business trip in Vegas. I was on my way to a seat and Billie was walking around by the bottom of the stage carrying a Pepsi (I guess my dream-state forgot he was a Coke guy, lol). I was so freaked out that he was right there but I just went for it and was like, "Oh! I love you! Can I get a hug?" and he obliged and was really friendly about it. He asked me if I had a copy of RevRad, which I did, so I handed it to him and he took it. 

Later, I'm sitting in my seat and he came up to my section, asking if anyone knew where I was. I raised my hand and he was like, "Hey! I traded in your album for another ticket for the next show we're playing." 

This took place during a 20-minute nap. :lol: It was so cute, though.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

This past week I had a dream I entered a contest on Idiot Nation and won. Apparently the contest was to receive signed merch. I got a white t-shirt that had sections where each of the members signed the all the winners' names. Mike ended up writing my name (Lone) on the right side if you're facing the shirt. The winners also got a picnic blanket that had patches that represent each of the winners. Mine was a green ninja. We also got a bunch of random little things that I don't remember now. Woke up slightly disappointed.

• Like 1

I had a dream that I was at the show they're going to be doing in Glasgow in July and Green Day had found out it was my birthday so Billie pulled me up on stage and got everyone to sing Happy Birthday to me. Then he said that we've got some presents for you and Mike and Tre went off stage and they came back with a load of merchandise and Billie said that's not all and that they were going to take me out to dinner the next day. I never got to the dinner because my son though it would be a good time to wake me up. 

• Like 2

I had one last night that I was going to a concert but when we got there I needed to change close (I was still in pajamas?). There weren't any bathroons, so I was behind a curtain to change, and while I was putting on a bra, Tre Cool walks in and starts yelling at me that I'm inappropriate, that should be dressed, and a whole bunch of other shit. 

I was trying to be dressed. Which I tried to explain, but that didn't help. 

And I have to be honest - it has fucked me up more than it should. 

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

i dreamed that i was waiting after a show of green day...and billie came out:wub: came to me and my sis and then we somehow sat in a car and he drove....i kinda didn'T ask for a pic or so..idk why...maybe i was soooo happy that i met him and was in the same car and then we stopped and he bought some drink...and that's it^^

was pretty cool

• Like 1

I had the weirdest dream last night. My friend and I went to a concert and it didn't start until midnight. That's not the weirdest part though; the bands playing were Green Day and Duran Duran. What a weird combination. The good part of the dream was that I got to go into a room afterwards and meet them. They must've known me because they called me by my first name and hugged me. Then we drove home and I woke up. 

• Like 1

I'm glad this thread was bumped! I had a dream last night that I was front row for the Ormeau Park gig, but the front wasn't crowded so I could move around and actually breathe :lol: and Green Day played Church On Sunday and 409 In Your Coffeemaker, and I put it here but no one cared :( lmao 

• Like 1

I just had the weirdest dream about them. At first I didn't remember anything but throughout the day my memory came back and then I searched for this topic to have a place to share it:

It was a cold night in a small estate near my house (in Germany!). I was coming back home from whatever I did that night, I guess it doesn‘t matter.

But then happened something that – when I think about it now – doesn’t make any sense at all:

As I was walking down the street at exactly 12 o’clock, a few houses further some people went on the balcony. And they were singing something: They sang “Happy Birthday Billie Joe!” I was like “wait, what did they just…?” and ran towards the house. I looked at the signs and there was one reading “Armstrong”. So I guess I was at the Armstrong’s house, right? The door opened and I went upstairs. There it was: The apartment of Billie Joe! He opened the door.

He talked to me like he was a normal person and he really didn’t seem surprised that I knocked on his door in the middle of the night. Well, he had his family over and Mike was there as well. But Tré wasn’t there for an uncertain reason.

He showed me his apartment and introduced me to his family. It pretty much fell like I’m the star which I’m definitely not! I looked at all the pictures hanging on his walls. Mike was in the kitchen making coffee. He asked me if I – as their guest – wanted some coffee as well. I agreed of course. In the kitchen where nobody else was seeing us, I asked Billie to take a photo of us together since this was a huge dream for a while now. He then took the cell phone I gave him and took some photos. I asked Mike to do the same of course since I got the chance already.

This was going way too fast somehow and I was still shocked at how normally he welcomed me. But it is getting even more strange:

The next minute he suggested to load that photo up on Facebook. I asked him why and he answered something along the lines of “So everybody can see how much fun you had with us tonight!”. I put the photo up on Facebook. After that I was in the apartment for a while spending time with Billie and his family (and Mike).

I asked Billie what he is doing in Germany at that time. He told me he is on a tour in the moment (which I should have known about). Then he said he’d be leaving in a few days for another gig. We two talked a lot more but I really can’t remember what exactly we were talking about or any of his words.

As it was around three o’clock in the morning (yes, I stayed there for three hours) I suggested that I could come there the next day and that I should go home now because my mother is already waiting for me to come home for a long time now.

As I was about to go home, Billie asked me how far I had to go. He said that if it was far to walk, I should probably call home and stay over at his house. I told him that I only had to walk a little way and want to go home now (how could I be that dumb?!). He said it was okay but he really liked the idea of me coming over the next day (on his birthday)...

Sorry about the post's length but I had to tell the whole story. :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

I had the weirdest dream last night. My friend and I went to a concert and it didn't start until midnight. That's not the weirdest part though; the bands playing were Green Day and Duran Duran. What a weird combination. The good part of the dream was that I got to go into a room afterwards and meet them. They must've known me because they called me by my first name and hugged me. Then we drove home and I woke up. 

I pretty sure there was an interview where Tre said that Duran Duran was his favourite album at that time - so probably not that weird.

i dreamed that i went to a green day gig and it weren't that many people there, so good for me because i could stand pretty close to the stage...and billie came down to the fans and gave high 5 and so....but unfortunatly i could't catch his hand  :( was pretty sqad but somehow i was still happy because i was soo close to the stage!!!

On 10/14/2016 at 10:33 AM, JardyOfSuburbia said:

I had a dream last night that I got to talk to Billie Joe and I only asked him questions about Weezer. Then Donald Trump came and put his arm around Billie and whisked him away.

The Don stole Billie from you? Is there anything he can't ruin!

• Like 3

On 2/15/2017 at 5:22 PM, youngreendayvet said:

The Don stole Billie from you? Is there anything he can't ruin!

He's ruthless!

• Like 1

i dreamed again that i was at their show! was pretty cool, because i was kinda close and i almost got a hug from billie and then i woke up :(

I dreamt that I had front row at a gig (so yeah, definitely a dream) and asked Billie to play a song. I had written down the lyrics of said song, but he couldn't read my handwriting so he ignored me :dry:

I had a dream once where i became friends with billie and had dinner at the armstrong house with his family. It was super awkward because Adrienne thought i was some homeless girl he picked up off the street. Weird :ermm: