Green Day Dreams

Liam

Had a dream again about being at work and Billie, Tre and Mike were there in the background. I saw them there but didnt interact with them. It's so weird. I guess maybe it means that I think about them and like them from afar but wont meet them or something like that. I already know that though.

A few days ago I dreamt me, Mike and Tre sat on bean bags and got high smoking weed, and then went out bathtub shopping -_- 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RustyJoe said:

A few days ago I dreamt me, Mike and Tre sat on bean bags and got high smoking weed, and then went out bathtub shopping -_- 

LOL sounds like a pretty good dream.

• Like 1

I remember one dream I had long time ago. There was this hole in the wall of my room and Billie and Trè came from it. It was like a portal or something like that. I hugged both of them and I remember asking them one question: "is it weird listening your songs on the radio?" xD But I don't remember the answer xD 

• Like 1

My latest one had to do with my friends going to wal-mart and seeing Billie and asking him to come meet me. They came back and told me and the rest of these days I was preparing to meet Billie Joe. I went to this event thing that was like bingo? And there were all these Billie Joe imposters making it difficult to meet him. And as soon as someone told me he was coming my cat woke me up.

Also, my girlfriend had one where she met Tre and he was really mean to her and he wouldn't let her get tickets to a concert or something. So I think she has had a ittle bit of hate for Tre lately. 

I have had quite a few but the one that sticks out in my mind is one of those frustrating dreams everyone hates. 

I'm 23 and when I was around 13-14 years old I went to a youth club on friday nights. This dream was about a year or two ago so it was a long time after the youth club but in the dream I was back at the club and Green Day were there just hanging out, I was trying so hard to get a photo with them but every time I or someone else took a photo of me with them the photo would look like it was taken really from the left or really from the right so we werent in the frame, no matter how many times we tried and I knew the photo was perfect it would always come out the same. Soooo frustrating. 

I will never forget the piece of shit camera that couldnt take a photo -_-

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have no idea what the context of my dream was, but I know that I had a conversation on a couch...in a bathroom...with Larry Livermore.

• Like 3

Last night I dreamt about going to see Green Day with my dad. We had to go back several times and I didn't worry about missing the show. Not a very #trufan dream but it shows I'm pretty pumped! :D

• 1 month later...

I had a dream that I was hanging out with Green Day - I forget the beginning - but I was chilling by Billie Joe and Tre and I asked Billie if I could have a picture with him. He agreed and Tre was going to take it - since he was across the table. I put my arm around Billie and he was dead serious as he said, "I don't allow fans to do that anymore"...and he wouldn't put his arm around me. So I pretty much cried and wouldn't take the picture anymore because it looked like we didn't even like each other just sitting there. Lmao! 

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream I just woke up from that I was in some town in the clouds higher than New York City with theCuatro filmmakers. I convinced them to look through their email for Dreamcatcher. The first verse was acoustic then the full band came in and my baby woke me up crying right before I heard the chorus.

• 1 month later...

I had a weird dream the other night that during their next tour the band were put into two teams: Team Billie Joe (Billie Joe, Mike and Tre) versus Team Jeff ( Jeff and the 2 Jason's) for a series of challenges that would take place during the tour. 

They competed against each other in challenges such as sports challenges (playing against each other in basketball, American football, golf, football, etc)  and other wacky challenges- with the winning team scoring a point. There would be a different challenge on each day of the tour and the team at the end of the tour that had the most points were the overall winners. 

I dreamt that Team Jeff were comprehensively leading due largely in part to Tre not taking the whole thing seriously- which would definitely be the case if the challenges were real life!

During this dream I dreamt that they did an inflatable obstacle course in a swimming pool (in their swimming trunks)- they had to jump onto the obstacle course and make their way to other end of the obstacle course before jumping into the pool and swimming back to the start (whilst the other team were firing water, foam and plastic balls at them to put them off). Team Jeff won, and Billie Joe and Mike were telling Tre to start taking the challenges seriously. 

• Love 1

32 minutes ago, a123 said:

I had a weird dream the other night that during their next tour the band were put into two teams: Team Billie Joe (Billie Joe, Mike and Tre) versus Team Jeff ( Jeff and the 2 Jason's) for a series of challenges that would take place during the tour. 

They competed against each other in challenges such as sports challenges (playing against each other in basketball, American football, golf, football, etc)  and other wacky challenges- with the winning team scoring a point. There would be a different challenge on each day of the tour and the team at the end of the tour that had the most points were the overall winners. 

I dreamt that Team Jeff were comprehensively leading due largely in part to Tre not taking the whole thing seriously- which would definitely be the case if the challenges were real life!

During this dream I dreamt that they did an inflatable obstacle course in a swimming pool (in their swimming trunks)- they had to jump onto the obstacle course and make their way to other end of the obstacle course before jumping into the pool and swimming back to the start (whilst the other team were firing water, foam and plastic balls at them to put them off). Team Jeff won, and Billie Joe and Mike were telling Tre to start taking the challenges seriously. 

Sounds kind of like The Amazing Race. I'd watch a show like that. It would be funny and entertaining.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I had a dream last night where for some reason they were doing a Warning anniversary tour and I got to hang out with Billie and Mike all day. Bits of the dream are foggy, but I remember this feeling of euphoria with the dream.

The one part that sticks out is that we were in some kind of video editing room and Mike was working on something and I walked in and started singing Jackass to him and he talked about how he always liked that song. I told him that I thought Castaway had a great bass line and he agreed. Then Billie came in and asked if I remembered all the "lasagna videos" they used to do which I had no recollection of. Billie looked at me and goes, "And you call yourself a fan" and we all laughed.

As we were leaving for the show(?) I told them I was looking forward to hearing Misery and they both laughed.

My mind is weird :)

Actually I had a dream last night that I went to what I thought was going to be a Green Day inspired play and ended up being a film Billie Joe was starring in, not Geezer. Right before the movie started Billie Joe showed up and walked around the theater. I sort of followed him out and ran into him talking to a buddy of mine from work. It was kind of cool and totally out of the blue as I don't have Green Day related dreams very often.

I fucking hate myself for saying this but back in mid july i posted on a different thread that i had a dream i met billie and told him how much ive loved green day for the longest time and he was noticeably happy and said see you on your birthday. My birthdays july 31st and i thought maybe that means he'll announce something on the 31st and he did and my dumbass prediction was right jesus christ. 

• Like 2

Last night I dreamt a tribute band were impersonating Green Day on a TV show playing a medley of their hits. Afterwards the tribute band were talking to the shows presenter when the doors at the back of the stage opened and the real Green Day walked out to greet their impersonators.

I once had a dream about Billie Joe introducing me to a girl I have never seen before, after having a jam with Green Day.

I also had a dream on the new album, it was intitled 'The Black Album' and it was classified as: Pop Punk, Punk Rock, Alternative Rock, Hardcore Punk, Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal. I was like: "Ok, this definitely doesn't sound like the Trilogy". :lol:

• 1 month later...

I had my first GD dream in ages last night. They were all at some kind of function in my city and I went into the room (it was all kinda casual, room was pretty empty and I was familiar with the place) and managed to get a picture with Tre and multiple selfies with Billie (I hate getting selfies with other people but dream!me didn't care) because he took the phone and just knew what to do and we did several selfies, photobooth style, lol it was great.

BUT THEN I went up to Mike who had just finished getting a couple of professional photos taken and was alone, and I asked if we could take a photo and he was actually really mean and said the only guy allowed to take photos of him is the guy who just left (the professional camera guy). So I was kinda bummed about that. Then when I got home I couldn't find the photos with the other guys on my phone.

Basically it was your standard "great dream that rapidly descends into a nightmare" :lol: Although what's really odd is that I've had a similar dream before in terms of taking unforgettable photos and then being unable to find them again. This must be some kind of subconscious worry for me :P 

Ok, so last night I had the freakin weirdest dream. I was playing my electric guitar, and all of a sudden 1,000 Hours came on the radio- being covered by Aerosmith, of all fucking things. Imagine that why don't ya. Don't know what the fuck inspired that . :lol:

• Like 1

I had a dream last night that GD was in but I can't really give too many details because it kept changing. I started at the dorm I was in at college, then I was at work, then I was on vacation somewhere and the dream ended with me at home in the basement and there was a tornado. GD was in the work and vaction parts but I didn't talk to them, I just saw them in the distance. Yeah, my mind is fucked! No I don't do drugs. :wacko:

One time I had a dream where all these people were doing one of those talk things where they sit at a table on a stage and answer questions. For some reason one of those people was Billie. After the thing I think it's called a panel? Idk... But the audience got to walk up and meet the people and I went to meet BJ of course. But he was really old, his skin was tan and wrinkly, and his eyes were really sad. He reached out to shake my hand and his skin was very thin and soft. Really weird dream

On 30.9.2016 at 9:58 AM, Jenn. said:

Basically it was your standard "great dream that rapidly descends into a nightmare" :lol: Although what's really odd is that I've had a similar dream before in terms of taking unforgettable photos and then being unable to find them again. This must be some kind of subconscious worry for me :P 

That's funny, because I had a quite similar dream some nights ago. I dreamt I met Billie and he was really cool and nice and said I can take a picture with him if I like. So I handed someone my cellphone and posed with Billie, but suddenly the camera didn't work. I told the guy who was trying to take pictures to try harder, but it just didn't work. Then Billie had to go and I didn't get my picture :( I had similar dreams about wanting to take pictures at other wonderful places and my camera didn't work before, but that one was the first one where GD was involved. Strange things...

Just now, MMwhatsername said:

That's funny, because I had a quite similar dream some nights ago. I dreamt I met Billie and he was really cool and nice and said I can take a picture with him if I like. So I handed someone my cellphone and posed with Billie, but suddenly the camera didn't work. I told the guy who was trying to take pictures to try harder, but it just didn't work. Then Billie had to go and I didn't get my picture :( I had similar dreams about wanting to take pictures at other wonderful places and my camera didn't work before, but that one was the first one where GD was involved. Strange things...

Yes! I always seem to have dreams like that! Either I get the photo taken and I can't find it again afterwards, or I can't get the photo taken in the first place! There's been a few times in real life where I've trusted someone to take a pic of me with someone and it's blurry when I look at it afterwards and it's annoying. It must run deeper than I thought :lol: 

So well this would be my first Green Day dream, maybe cause Im watching so many things and reading so many things about Green Day.

I don't remember much, but I was at Billie's house and we were hanging around.