Green Day Dreams

Liam

I had a dream once where Mike and Tre where lying on a bed sleeping but with boners..?

And idk that's like all that i can remember

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream last night that I finally went out to California and went shopping at 1-2-3-4 Go! Records. While I was there I found a bunch of rare Green Day vinyls and CDs for cheap prices. I was so excited! And then I woke up this morning and realized none of it was true and now I'm disappointed.

The dream was to have seen the show in Costa Rica ... No doubt it was one of the more special they've done.

• 4 weeks later...

I had one last night that started off with me stealing candy from a party. Turns out it was some kind of afterparty/birthday party for Billie Joe, who was going around asking people if they wanted cake. When he found me, he insisted I go have some cake - a weird apple chocolate cake that took up an entire table. He forcibly gave me cake, sans plate, and then stated to throw pieces at people behind him climbing a rockwall, yelling about/asking why people wren't eating the fucking cake.

Dude was all about the cake. Also, I lost the candy (which made me way sadder than it had any right to).

• Like 4

I had one last night that started off with me stealing candy from a party. Turns out it was some kind of afterparty/birthday party for Billie Joe, who was going around asking people if they wanted cake. When he found me, he insisted I go have some cake - a weird apple chocolate cake that took up an entire table. He forcibly gave me cake, sans plate, and then stated to throw pieces at people behind him climbing a rockwall, yelling about/asking why people wren't eating the fucking cake.

Dude was all about the cake. Also, I lost the candy (which made me way sadder than it had any right to).

"I bought this fucking delicious cake, the size of the fucking table, and you fuckers aren't even gonna eat it?!?! Fuck you man!" :lol:
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I had my first one last night. Green Day were gonna do an interview tonight on a channel called 'Instagram'. I saw a trailer for it and in the interview they were saying basically that they now realise how rubbish the Trilogy was and that their next album will be much better. I was disappointed when I woke up :( I woke up just before my dream self was about to post about the interview on here :lol:

Oh and the interviewer was called Paul Green, so the programme was called 'Green with Green Day' and it was on at 8 PM. Oh and according to my brain, channel Instagram is on Freeview channel 55. I have no idea why my dream was so detailed!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Omg after reading all of these posts i finally had my first green day dream last night! It was actually pretty lame but im sure that the new ones will get better as time goes on. Anyways, back to my dream. It was Christmas day and my mom handed me a gift wrapped in green wrapping paper. I opened it and inside was like 20 Green Day shirts. I was so freakin excited that i started crying!?Then i ran over to hug my mom and dad(then my chubby dog) and said thank you. Then i went to try them all on and the first one said,"JUST CALL ME MRS.ARMSTRONG" i swear i thought that i was gonna pass out! But the dream ended before i could wear any of the shirts to school:( It was still cool.

Kind of weird though.

I cant wait to go to sleep tonight to see if i will have another Green Day dream! Hopefully this one will revolve around me meeting Billie Joe☺?

• 3 weeks later...

"I bought this fucking delicious cake, the size of the fucking table, and you fuckers aren't even gonna eat it?!?! Fuck you man!" :lol:

"Give me a fucking break. One cake left. One cake fucking left. You're not gonna eat one fucking cake? Look at that fucking table right there - one cake. Let me fucking tell you something, let me tell you something, I've been around since fucking 198-fucking-8. And you can't eat that one fucking cake? You've gotta be fucking kidding me! You're fucking kidding me. What the fuck!"

(Sorry, can't resist)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Had another one. This time I was in some kind of hotel, an there was a pool party (missing the warm weather I guess), when hotel staff started shewing everyone out. I was gabbed, taken to a counter, and told to wait there, when Billie Joe showed up with a jar of peanutbutter. He gave me the peanutbutter, and started taking off his shoes - he told me to put it on my feet. So we both put it on our feet. He ran off when some lady came up to yell about people in the pool.

I'm starting to wonder why its always Billie Joe....

• Like 1

Wait, you were spreading peanut butter on your feet? That's one wacky, wacky fetish. :P

Just kidding, that's a fun dream!

• Like 1

Had another one. This time I was in some kind of hotel, an there was a pool party (missing the warm weather I guess), when hotel staff started shewing everyone out. I was gabbed, taken to a counter, and told to wait there, when Billie Joe showed up with a jar of peanutbutter. He gave me the peanutbutter, and started taking off his shoes - he told me to put it on my feet. So we both put it on our feet. He ran off when some lady came up to yell about people in the pool.

I'm starting to wonder why its always Billie Joe....

Peanut butter socks

I dreamt that Green Day released a new song. It had cool name, but I can't recall it at the moment. Anyway, I remember thinking that it was what I would imagine Cigarettes and Valentines (the album) would have sounded like.

• 2 weeks later...

Dreamt that I was wandering around some concert venue, for whatever reason, and I found Billie Joe chilling out. And I was all like "sup?" and he was playing some weird chord progression on guitar that his dad (maybe?) was telling him about. It was actually a very simple progression, but he was super-stoked on it. We started talking about parents and he was like "hey, I gotta go, but if you don't have shit to do, come chill." I was all ... OK. So I went along with it. I mentioned GDC to him.

Eventually, I said I didn't have tickets to the show. He was like "That's chill, I can get you VIP." And I responded with "No thanks, I don't really like Green Day, but can I get a #selfie with you to piss off the people on that forum?" And he was totally cool with it.

• 3 weeks later...

Last week I dreamt that I was at some dumb ass camp and Green Day were playing there, it was a small crowd. So after the gig I nonchalantly offered Billie Joe to go for a smoke and he agreed, though he wasn't in the best of moods.

• 1 month later...

This is a weird one. I was on holidays last week and I had a dream one night about my flight home. The flight went pretty well and we landed safely in Ireland. When I got home nobody in my family was responding to me, I was being ignored by everyone, then I looked at what they were watching on the TV. It was the news, there was a plane crash, it was the plane I was on, it was my flight infact, we crashed into the Atlantic Ocean. Apparently I was a ghost and nobody could see me, then the news reporter said all passengers had been confirmed dead and this included the members of the popular rock band Green Day. I was devastated, no more new Green Day music and I was dead. :lol:

How shitty is that? :P

Reminds me of my dream of observing another Big Bang - I was dead and seeing my own death, and then I ended up at some random lecture.

Interesting to see somebody dream of a similar impossible scenario on a smaller scale. :)

• Like 1

I had a dream a couple weeks ago that I was teaching at a school, like I do in real life but it was at a different school. Anyway, I was in the lunchroom on duty watching the kids and I turned around and the guys from Green Day were sitting at a table. I was so shocked and tried to talk to them but couldn't. They were just kinda there in the background of my dream and I wasn't able to interact with them. It was so weird but still put a smile on my face.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a dream last night that Billie and Adrienne were on Jeremy Kyle. She was upset that he'd winked at a zookeeper who looked like Michelle Obama.

• Like 4

Last night I had a dream that I was at a Green Day show. There wasn't many people there. Small venue, intimate show. I had plenty of room to dance. So, they started playing Waiting and the crowd went nuts! I was jumping around, dancing my ass off. I was even laughing because I was so happy. Haha! Was a great dream, and I woke up in a good mood :)

• 8 months later...

Ive had 2 dreams about green day

1.I was in my backyard walking around with Billie at my grandmas house and my grandma didnt know who he was so she yelled at him and he ran away,then the dream ended.

2.I was on my couch watching Heart Like. Hand Grenade and Billie (dookie era with blue and and nose piercing) was sitting on the other couch and we were just talking about the movie.

• 1 month later...

Just had another one.

Billie Joe visited me at my home and I was able to get some info about 2016. The album cover is black and white with a yellow boarder and tomorrow they are playing a surprise gig in Paris with the pixies (???)

This was so specific wth?

Then I thanked him for telling me all this and hugged him and I had to get on my knees to do so cause he was so short ?

Also there's some kind of bootleg from 1998 with Jakob and Joey on the cover.

The end

(I just almost accidently posted this in the random news chat?)

I had a dream that they were going to release an anti-Trump record. They were going to be (or had been) recording for 4 thousand hours (how much is that?). 

There was a song called The King Of Pop. The outfits of all of them were like Jason on FBHT and the album cover was a photoshoot in the middle of a canebrake.

Billie looked hot.