Green Day Dreams

Liam

I had a really strange one just now where, I think I was waiting in line to graduate from college but instead of the venue where I did graduate, it was a lecture hall on campus, which was flooding. So, we all (including Jack McBrayer for some reason :lol:) went upstairs, and Billie was there, trying to burn everyone's copies of Uno, Dos and Tre, only saving Quatro but the roof started caving in so he couldn't keep the fire lit. :huh:

• Like 2

I had one last night where i came home from school and could not find my UNO cd anywhere...

i looked throught my whole house and i went outside to find it had been outside all night in the rain and the cd was ruined by the rain

then i was just about to pick it up but then i woke up... :)

As soon as i woke up i looked over to my cd collection to see if UNO was there!!!

I was so relieved when i saw it :)

I had a really strange one just now where, I think I was waiting in line to graduate from college but instead of the venue where I did graduate, it was a lecture hall on campus, which was flooding. So, we all (including Jack McBrayer for some reason :lol:) went upstairs, and Billie was there, trying to burn everyone's copies of Uno, Dos and Tre, only saving Quatro but the roof started caving in so he couldn't keep the fire lit. :huh:

Sounds Legit...

So I have another ridiculously weird Green Day dream for you guys! Holy mother of god! How many of these can one person have? I mean, honestly! And they always seem to center around Billie Joe, even when the other band members are present as well. Where does this crazy shit come from? Anyway, here's the dream:

Just so you know, this is from an entirely third person perspective, almost like watching a movie. The Green Day trio were sitting on a couch in an interview. Mike was on the left, Tré was in the middle, and Billie was on the right (from my perspective). The interviewer was facing the band and was slightly in frame, yet also slightly out of it at the same time. I'm pretty sure the interview was about the new album trilogy. Billie was talking at this time, I can't remember exactly what about, but all of a sudden his stomach growled really loudly and he stopped talking mid-sentence. Mike, Tré, and the interviewer turned and stared at him for a few seconds before Mike said "Uh... wow..." and Tré said "Jesus Christ, Billie!" then Billie got all defensive and was like "What!? I haven't eaten anything since last night!" There was another pause and then the interviewer asked "You know, we do have food here... Do you want me to get you something?" Billie, who was now glaring at Mike and Tré turned to face the interviewer. "Um, no thanks, that's okay. I think I'll be fine." Then the interviewer said "Well alright. If you're sure." and allowed Billie to continue from what he was talking about last. After about ten minutes or so, a fair amount of talking from all three band members had happened and it was Billie's turn again. This time, he was again interrupted by his stomach and was like "Seriously?! Again? In all the years we've been doing interviews, this has never happened before." Tré started snickering and said "Jeez, Billie. Tell your stomach to shut up already." Billie snapped back "Why don't you shut up, Tré!" The interviewer intervened a second time and said "Really, you should seriously eat something. I'll go see what I can find." then got up and left.

After a few minutes, he returned with a green apple which he tossed to Billie, who caught it and thanked him. The interviewer suggested that Mike and Tré take over to give Billie a chance to eat. After Billie had finished eating the apple, he was able to contribute to the interview again it went on normally from there.

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

• Like 3

I had the weirdest dream that one of the upcoming shows was rescheduled two weeks early. So long story short I had to ditch class to get a decent spot in line and by the time I got there, it was MILES long. But when I got to the doors, no one had gone inside. Instead, the venue's roof was removed and everything was filled with water-as in the entire building became a giant swimming pool. People were saying there was some sort of force field so you just had to dive under and you could find your spot-but still breathe underwater. I had my phone and nice camera on me, so I refused to get them ruined. So I waited until they finally released all the water and I made a sprint to the barrier. There was random stuff littered on the floor since it had been flooded earlier, like couches, fold-able chairs, and tables, etc. So I managed to prop up a couch against the barrier and sit for awhile until they came on stage. When they finally came out, they all looked sad. They didn't interact with the audience ONCE and they never even made eye contact. It was sort of frustrating so I kept trying to make Tre laugh by doing weird movements but nothing worked. They only played Fell for You, King for a Day and American Idiot and were done. They just walked off without saying anything..everyone looked around like, "This is a cruel joke right?" or "Don't worry, maybe they'll play everything else in the encore". Except it never came. Hours past, and I realized they wouldn't be coming back. So I left feeling confused and a little frustrated. And that was it. When I woke up this morning I got sort of depressed and had to tell someone about it.

^ Yeah. Again, weird. But you know, I think it's actually cool, I'd love to have dreams like yours!

I know! Why do they always have to be so weird? Why can't it just be a completely normal situation?

I had the weirdest dream that one of the upcoming shows was rescheduled two weeks early. So long story short I had to ditch class to get a decent spot in line and by the time I got there, it was MILES long. But when I got to the doors, no one had gone inside. Instead, the venue's roof was removed and everything was filled with water-as in the entire building became a giant swimming pool. People were saying there was some sort of force field so you just had to dive under and you could find your spot-but still breathe underwater. I had my phone and nice camera on me, so I refused to get them ruined. So I waited until they finally released all the water and I made a sprint to the barrier. There was random stuff littered on the floor since it had been flooded earlier, like couches, fold-able chairs, and tables, etc. So I managed to prop up a couch against the barrier and sit for awhile until they came on stage. When they finally came out, they all looked sad. They didn't interact with the audience ONCE and they never even made eye contact. It was sort of frustrating so I kept trying to make Tre laugh by doing weird movements but nothing worked. They only played Fell for You, King for a Day and American Idiot and were done. They just walked off without saying anything..everyone looked around like, "This is a cruel joke right?" or "Don't worry, maybe they'll play everything else in the encore". Except it never came. Hours past, and I realized they wouldn't be coming back. So I left feeling confused and a little frustrated. And that was it. When I woke up this morning I got sort of depressed and had to tell someone about it.

:sad: That is depressing. I've had Green Day dreams where I've woken up really disappointed too. Hope you have a really good one to make up for it! :D

I'm going to need to put this on both threads. Last night I had a dream where I was at a "Green Day concert" in a lecture theatre. With Maria Gloria (and her mum :lol: ). And some friends from uni/high school. But we were sitting down, some people were doing Biology homework and I don't think GD ever got on stage, there was just a few comedians and backing vocalists. We saw Billie sitting outside, looking pretty depressed and some guy went to find them but got told the back stage area was just for campers. :ermm:

I've had a couple weird GD related dreams, but I remember 2 of them centered around Mike. In one of them, he was a total douchebag for some reason, but in the second one (which is the only one I remember completely) he was really nice and sweet.

My school turned into a theatre, basically, and I heard Green Day were there to see the movie we were showing, but I didn't see them. Instead I sat in the theatre with my friend, and she started smoking a cigarette. The teachers kicked her out and told her that she needed to get permission from Green Day to smoke, because apparently they were (all) trying to quit. So she took me and we started looking for them, and we saw Mike, but he was talking to someone, so we walked past him, but when we walked back he was sitting at a table smoking (???). I approached him, and I was all of a sudden alone and my friend was gone, but the smoke made it hard for me to breathe. I just sort of introduced myself and he smiled at me like he knew I was a fan, and right when I was going to ask him for an autograph, I woke up.

This dream was pretty much like a horror movie. If you don't like blood and gore, read cautiously. I will put it in a spoiler so you have a choice, also because it's a bit long. I do hope you guys read it, though. It's even weirder than my other ones. And as you probably know, that's saying a lot. I suppose this was kind of a timely dream considering that it's getting close to Halloween. I will let you know that it does have a happy ending, so it's not 100% horror.

Another dream from a “fly on the wall” perspective, just following the dream characters through the progression. It was about Green Day of course and it was backstage right before a concert. Billie Joe looked pretty much exactly like he does in my GDC profile picture, and Mike’s and Tré’s looks were the same as they normally are. They don’t seem to change appearance as much as Billie does. Anyway, the band was getting ready to perform and everything was going according to plan, or so it seemed. As they were preparing, Mike noticed that Billie would occasionally get a pained look on his face and press his hand into his chest around where his heart is. When the band was about to go out, he took Billie aside and asked him if he was feeling okay, if something was wrong and they should scrap the performance. Billie just said it was nothing and that he was good to go.

Green Day went out onto the stage to raucous applause and started the concert. Everyone was having a terrific time and Green Day was performing at the top of their game. They had played a lot of old favorites and some new songs (this was pre ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! I guess) off 21st Century Breakdown. They were in the middle of 21 Guns when Billie suddenly stopped singing, pulled off his guitar and dropped the microphone, then bent double clutching his chest. Then there was a horrible crunching, splintering sound and he started screaming an agonized, unearthly shriek and the audience started to scream as well. Something was breaking out of his ribs from the inside like in “Alien”, except it was a lot slower. There was blood everywhere and the sickening, cracking sound of his ribs breaking finally stopped and the creature fell to the floor and started slithering away. Billie just stood there for a few seconds with his hands covered in his own blood and a look of complete shock on his face. Everyone was stunned into silence as if paralyzed and Billie’s ribcage was completely spread open, making everything inside it visible. Then he staggered and fell backward. The first one to come to his senses was Mike, who chased down the creature and hit it with his bass until he had killed it. Tré and Jason White ran to Billie’s side while Jason Freese called the paramedics. Tré had grabbed a sweatshirt someone had thrown onto the stage earlier and was pressing down on Billie’s chest to try to hold the profuse blood loss at bay. He was actually crying and shouting “It’s okay, Billie! You’re going to be alright! You have to hold on! Don’t die, stay with me!”

*Note: I was able to draw the creature from memory and kind of designed a species out of it with a life background and everything. It's creepy. Really similar to a xenomorph, but a slightly different life cycle and stages.

c0xzr.jpg

Anyway, back to the dream.

The paramedics arrived and rushed Billie to the emergency room at the nearest hospital. Mike and Tré went with while the Jasons stayed to deal with the audience and said they would come later. Right after they were gone, Jason White noticed pieces of something lying on the floor near where Billie had been standing before he fell. He went over to find that they were a few small fragments from his ribs, so he gathered them up and left for the hospital, leaving Jason Freese in charge. When he got there, Billie was already in the emergency surgery room on the table and a surgeon was consulting with a grief-stricken Mike and Tré. He was telling them that Billie was pretty much a goner, but he would do everything possible to try to save his life. Jason gave him the bits of rib he had collected because he said he would attempt to reconstruct Billie’s ribcage if he could. Mike had brought along the dead creature, which was now being analyzed to see if there was any information it could give that might help.

The surgeon went into the room and started to work. Mike, Tré, and Jason weren’t saying anything, just sitting in the waiting room and staring at the door of the surgery room while looking scared and tense. Several hours passed and it was late in the middle of the night when the surgeon finally came out again. As the door was closing, Tré, who was on the far left, strained to see what things looked like inside and got a quick glimpse before it shut of bloody instruments, bandages, and gauze on a metal tray and Billie’s still form on the table. The surgeon said that the ribcage reconstruction was a success, but Billie had died near the very end of the process. Tré stood up abruptly and stormed out of the room, knocking over a chair on his way. Mike bent over and buried his face in his hands and Jason sat still, silent, and stony faced. The surgeon said “I am so sorry! I tried absolutely everything I could think of. But really, it was a miracle he even made it alive to the hospital with trauma like that...”

The scene changed and Mike and Tré were in the hotel room they had apparently been staying on the tour. Jason White and Jason Freese had gone home. About a week after the incident, Mike and Tré were still there in the city because they had felt for some reason that they couldn’t just leave right away after what happened. However, they finally decided that it was time to go when they got a phone call. It was the surgeon: “You’re never going to believe this! Billie Joe is alive! The mortician had been trying to figure out the identity of the life form that was inside his chest and had just now gotten to dealing with Billie Joe’s body. It had been kept in the body cold storage and just before the mortician started to get to work, he woke up! We’ve never seen anything like it! Come here immediately if you’re still in the city and if you’ve left, get here as soon as you can!” The phone was on speaker so Mike and Tré both shouted that they were still in town and would be right there before hanging up. They looked at each other in disbelief and raced to the hospital. When they arrived, the surgeon was waiting for them. Billie was next to him looking the worse for wear in his ripped, bloodstained shirt and bandaged up chest, but he was alive. Mike and Tré stopped across the room looking dumbstruck, then ran to hug Billie, both of them with tears of happiness and relief in their eyes. The surgeon smiled and left the room, leaving the three band members to themselves.

• Like 1

Well Friday Night I dreamed that I was at a Green Day show. When it was over I asked To BJ if he could take me backstage and he said that I could. Well I saw them and the next thing I remember was that I walked at some kind of hotel and I moved a wall then I appeared at a bathroom and I think I saw Mike naked, and again suddenly I appeard at some theater when Green Day was playing Know Your Enemy it was weird but pretty awesome too !

• 2 weeks later...

Well this thread hasn't seen much action in a while. Allow me to change that with another one of my many weird Green Day dreams. :D

I was in this room that I think was the place in the Mount St. Helens visitor center, the one that has a full, floor to ceiling window view of the crater, except it wasn't really a visitor center at all. It just looked like it for some reason.

If you don't know what that looks like, here you go. This is pretty much the view you get:

msh9.jpg

So anyway, I was at a desk type thing looking at a computer when one of my friends called my name. It was night and I think we were just spending the night there for fun, yet we could still see the crater as clear as day outside. Billie was lying on the floor on his back and was either asleep or just out cold, but I didn't know that yet. When I heard my friend call, I got up to go see what she wanted and I put my foot down on something hard, yet also kind of soft. There was an "Ow!! Watch it!" and I looked down. I had stepped right in the middle of Billie's stomach. The hardness I guess was his lower ribs. Then I immediately jumped off and was like "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, Billie! I didn't realize you were there! Are you okay?" He said "Yeah, I think so." and then got up. I proceeded to go speak with my friend and I can't remember what happened after that.

• Like 1

I had a dream I was an exchange student to California, and I ended up living with the Armstrongs. Only it didn't last long. I was sat on their car, looking at the huge beautiful houses in their neighbourhood. Then the family gave me a quick tour of Oakland and boom... It's ten past ten in the morning. :(

I actually started laughing so hard that vanilla coke came out of my nose. That's the best thing I've ever read on the internet.

I had this dream where we were all at this arena in Melbourne (Rod Laver Arena, for all you fellow Aussies). There was no stage or anything, just the floor space as it usually is. They were all chasing me around. Billie was trying to burn me with his hair straightener. Tre was trying to run me over with a forklift truck. And Mike was throwing cake at me while screaming that he loved lobsters.

I don't even know.

• Like 2

I usually dream I meet them and then ask for Billie to sign my right arm so I can get it tattooed (which I actually want) and sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't. Or I try and get a photo with them and the photo always looks messed up (like it's just one of us or the back of our heads or something ridiculous)

There's been some real odd ones though. Like one time I dreamt that while Billie was doing his run round the stage during St.Jimmy, some girl came flying out of nowhere and knocked Billie off the stage! and they had to pause the concert because he was quite hurt and everyone had to leave the arena. So me and my friend were waiting near the backstage bit, the only ones there, and Billie came out after resting and saw us. I asked him if he was ok and and he ran over and hugged us and i freaked out a bit and fainted. At this point it was like a 'dream within a dream' because suddenly we were best friends and flying kites together in the rain and having a picnic on a blanket... :ermm:

I had a dream with Billie Joe a month ago:

I was waiting outside a concert arena with my mom and then Billie Joe came out of the arena with a big smile on his face. I was in shock because I did not believe I would meet Billie Joe! and then I run to him and hugged him and he hugged me back and laughed and then he gave me a kiss on the top of my head and it was so cute!!!!! then some over fans came over and I went to another dream that included Jason White.. Somehow he soke Spanish to me and I asked him how it comes that he knows Spanish and he told me he is from Uruguay (and my mom was born there so I was suspect lol)

after that I woke up and was sad because I really wanted this to be real :(

this dream is now my #1 on my top 10 dreams XD

I actually started laughing so hard that vanilla coke came out of my nose. That's the best thing I've ever read on the internet.

Glad I could provide you with a laugh! :lol:

I think this is more of a nightmare than a dream, lol. anyways, I had this dream last night that I went to possibly the worst green day concert ever. It was in an old barn, but it was set up like an arena show. Hardly anybody was there, and they only played like 6 songs. No communication to the few people that were there or anything, and they didnt even seem like they wanted to be there either.

How about I give you two this time for the price of one! :D I had two of them recently and both of are, of course, very weird as usual. They're short, so I thought why not just post both at the same time?

They're also both centered around Billie, I guess because he's my favorite and it's no secret here that I'm kind of crazy about him. :wub: Anyway, you guys are lucky because you're the only people who I ever share these types of dreams with. No one else knows. :creep:

So here they are!

I'll start with the first since I consider it to be the stranger one. It's also a little bit uncomfortable to share because it's so... intimate? :ermm: Not in a sexual way or anything, but I can't think of how to describe it any other way. I don't know. I am such a creeper in my dreams sometimes.

I was in a rather nicer hotel room than I'm used to staying in. It had big windows with a view of the city outside and in front of the wall between the windows was a big, flat screen TV. I must have been with Green Day on one of their tours because they were there and apparently we were getting ready to watch a movie. There was a huge leather couch in front of the TV so there was plenty of room for the four of us on it. Tré was on the far left, Mike was on his right, Billie was on the far right, and I was leaning up against Billie's left side. I can't remember what movie it was, but I think it was either an action, classic, or horror movie. Maybe Aliens? I have no idea. When it was over, it was really late so we all decided to go to bed. Mike and Tré went to some bedrooms off to the side, I stayed on the couch, and Billie, for some reason, was lying on the floor parallel to the couch and the TV. I was staring out the windows and waiting until I was sure Billie was asleep, then got down off the couch and tiptoed over to where he was. All the lights in the room were off so it was a little difficult to see except for the city lights coming in through the windows. I found where Billie was sleeping and started to lie down next to him, but hesitated about halfway because I was a little nervous about being so close to him like this and was scared he might wake up and be mad. He seemed pretty out, though, so I lowered myself the rest of the way down kind of at a diagonal to Billie and used his stomach as a pillow. It worked fine because he didn't wake up and his stomach was pretty flat so it was perfect of not slipping off of. I could both hear and feel Billie's heart beating and his breathing which was comforting for some reason. Maybe because it proved he wasn't dead? I know this dream is really fucking strange. :confused: So that was the end of it because I guess I fell asleep in the dream after that...

Here's the second dream:

I was up in the mountains at this visitor center and was exploring around the area and taking a look around outside because it was really pretty. After that, I went into the center and they had a bunch of displays and information about the area as visitor centers usually do. There were some really interesting things there and I decided to get something from the gift shop also. After I had done that, I noticed a stage around the back of the entrance area and there was a band playing. I don't think it was Green Day because Mike and Tré weren't there, but Billie was and he was wearing a dress like he does on occasion just for fun. The guitarist next to him was Marilyn Monroe. I remember being really excited and wanted to get an autograph from her, but didn't give Billie much thought. The other members of this band were women as well and they were also wearing dresses and looked very classic. Off to the side watching the band play, I think, was Rosalind Russell - another classic movie actress.

Very random.

• Like 1

So, I rarely, if ever, remember dreams. But last night I decided to have two, possibly three, nightmares in a row. Second one was my first Green Day related dream.

Since my Cleveland concert in January was postponed, I dreamed Green Day decided to instead have a concert at my college (which makes no sense since they're on opposite sides of the state, but whatever). It was in a small building I had never heard of before and my friends and I got there super early to to get front row seats in the pit. We were so excited it was going to be an intimate show. But as we were walking to the building, somehow I got separated from them and got lost and ended up in the outskirts of town, which is basically just corn fields and country roads, with nothing but a scooter and a nearly dead cell phone to help me get back. So instead of calling for a ride, I used my battery to call my mom and tell her to bring me my American Idiot T-shirt because I forgot to put it on... but I didn't tell her where I was. So I'm just scooting along, trying desperately to get to the show in time, and I end up hitchin' a ride with some old lady in a gold minivan who drives super slow. Then when I finally get to campus again, I walk into the building where the concert will be, only to find out it was canceled and everyone went home. The end. :pinch:

Note: 500th post! :D

So, I rarely, if ever, remember dreams. But last night I decided to have two, possibly three, nightmares in a row. Second one was my first Green Day related dream.

Since my Cleveland concert in January was postponed, I dreamed Green Day decided to instead have a concert at my college (which makes no sense since they're on opposite sides of the state, but whatever). It was in a small building I had never heard of before and my friends and I got there super early to to get front row seats in the pit. We were so excited it was going to be an intimate show. But as we were walking to the building, somehow I got separated from them and got lost and ended up in the outskirts of town, which is basically just corn fields and country roads, with nothing but a scooter and a nearly dead cell phone to help me get back. So instead of calling for a ride, I used my battery to call my mom and tell her to bring me my American Idiot T-shirt because I forgot to put it on... but I didn't tell her where I was. So I'm just scooting along, trying desperately to get to the show in time, and I end up hitchin' a ride with some old lady in a gold minivan who drives super slow. Then when I finally get to campus again, I walk into the building where the concert will be, only to find out it was canceled and everyone went home. The end. :pinch:

Note: 500th post! :D

lol hitchin' a ride

lol hitchin' a ride

I know, I woke up and I was like, hmm... Green Day reference within a Green Day dream... :sherlock:

• Like 1

2 days ago or so I dreamed that I'M Billie :mellow: It was split into two parts, in the first one I was fighting with mike about who wrote the bassline in Nightlife (Thanks for that, trilogy thread or wherever the discussion took place 'bout why Tre and Mike aren't credited) :huh: - That's all I remember.

Then in the second part I was, hoewever, late for band practise and hurried to get there so I ran, without looking, across the street and got hit by a car... The last thing that happened and that I remember is that I lay on the ground, totally in pain and that I could barely breathe, don't know. probably because of injuries or whatever. Then I woke up and guess what? I barely breathed in 'real life' too , I think that's why I woke up. :ermm:

What. the. fuck.

This dream was pretty much like a horror movie. If you don't like blood and gore, read cautiously. I will put it in a spoiler so you have a choice, also because it's a bit long. I do hope you guys read it, though. It's even weirder than my other ones. And as you probably know, that's saying a lot. I suppose this was kind of a timely dream considering that it's getting close to Halloween. I will let you know that it does have a happy ending, so it's not 100% horror.

Another dream from a “fly on the wall” perspective, just following the dream characters through the progression. It was about Green Day of course and it was backstage right before a concert. Billie Joe looked pretty much exactly like he does in my GDC profile picture, and Mike’s and Tré’s looks were the same as they normally are. They don’t seem to change appearance as much as Billie does. Anyway, the band was getting ready to perform and everything was going according to plan, or so it seemed. As they were preparing, Mike noticed that Billie would occasionally get a pained look on his face and press his hand into his chest around where his heart is. When the band was about to go out, he took Billie aside and asked him if he was feeling okay, if something was wrong and they should scrap the performance. Billie just said it was nothing and that he was good to go.

Green Day went out onto the stage to raucous applause and started the concert. Everyone was having a terrific time and Green Day was performing at the top of their game. They had played a lot of old favorites and some new songs (this was pre ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! I guess) off 21st Century Breakdown. They were in the middle of 21 Guns when Billie suddenly stopped singing, pulled off his guitar and dropped the microphone, then bent double clutching his chest. Then there was a horrible crunching, splintering sound and he started screaming an agonized, unearthly shriek and the audience started to scream as well. Something was breaking out of his ribs from the inside like in “Alien”, except it was a lot slower. There was blood everywhere and the sickening, cracking sound of his ribs breaking finally stopped and the creature fell to the floor and started slithering away. Billie just stood there for a few seconds with his hands covered in his own blood and a look of complete shock on his face. Everyone was stunned into silence as if paralyzed and Billie’s ribcage was completely spread open, making everything inside it visible. Then he staggered and fell backward. The first one to come to his senses was Mike, who chased down the creature and hit it with his bass until he had killed it. Tré and Jason White ran to Billie’s side while Jason Freese called the paramedics. Tré had grabbed a sweatshirt someone had thrown onto the stage earlier and was pressing down on Billie’s chest to try to hold the profuse blood loss at bay. He was actually crying and shouting “It’s okay, Billie! You’re going to be alright! You have to hold on! Don’t die, stay with me!”

*Note: I was able to draw the creature from memory and kind of designed a species out of it with a life background and everything. It's creepy. Really similar to a xenomorph, but a slightly different life cycle and stages.

c0xzr.jpg

Anyway, back to the dream.

The paramedics arrived and rushed Billie to the emergency room at the nearest hospital. Mike and Tré went with while the Jasons stayed to deal with the audience and said they would come later. Right after they were gone, Jason White noticed pieces of something lying on the floor near where Billie had been standing before he fell. He went over to find that they were a few small fragments from his ribs, so he gathered them up and left for the hospital, leaving Jason Freese in charge. When he got there, Billie was already in the emergency surgery room on the table and a surgeon was consulting with a grief-stricken Mike and Tré. He was telling them that Billie was pretty much a goner, but he would do everything possible to try to save his life. Jason gave him the bits of rib he had collected because he said he would attempt to reconstruct Billie’s ribcage if he could. Mike had brought along the dead creature, which was now being analyzed to see if there was any information it could give that might help.

The surgeon went into the room and started to work. Mike, Tré, and Jason weren’t saying anything, just sitting in the waiting room and staring at the door of the surgery room while looking scared and tense. Several hours passed and it was late in the middle of the night when the surgeon finally came out again. As the door was closing, Tré, who was on the far left, strained to see what things looked like inside and got a quick glimpse before it shut of bloody instruments, bandages, and gauze on a metal tray and Billie’s still form on the table. The surgeon said that the ribcage reconstruction was a success, but Billie had died near the very end of the process. Tré stood up abruptly and stormed out of the room, knocking over a chair on his way. Mike bent over and buried his face in his hands and Jason sat still, silent, and stony faced. The surgeon said “I am so sorry! I tried absolutely everything I could think of. But really, it was a miracle he even made it alive to the hospital with trauma like that...”

The scene changed and Mike and Tré were in the hotel room they had apparently been staying on the tour. Jason White and Jason Freese had gone home. About a week after the incident, Mike and Tré were still there in the city because they had felt for some reason that they couldn’t just leave right away after what happened. However, they finally decided that it was time to go when they got a phone call. It was the surgeon: “You’re never going to believe this! Billie Joe is alive! The mortician had been trying to figure out the identity of the life form that was inside his chest and had just now gotten to dealing with Billie Joe’s body. It had been kept in the body cold storage and just before the mortician started to get to work, he woke up! We’ve never seen anything like it! Come here immediately if you’re still in the city and if you’ve left, get here as soon as you can!” The phone was on speaker so Mike and Tré both shouted that they were still in town and would be right there before hanging up. They looked at each other in disbelief and raced to the hospital. When they arrived, the surgeon was waiting for them. Billie was next to him looking the worse for wear in his ripped, bloodstained shirt and bandaged up chest, but he was alive. Mike and Tré stopped across the room looking dumbstruck, then ran to hug Billie, both of them with tears of happiness and relief in their eyes. The surgeon smiled and left the room, leaving the three band members to themselves.

Best part was when Mike killed the criature with his bass :lol: (I laughed a lot)! and I like the end :wub:

• Like 1

My girlfriend told me she had a dream the other night where we were in a room with Green Day and she was getting jealous because I was running around after them!... She knows exactly what I'm like when it comes to this band!