Green Day Dreams

Liam

I've had a lot of dreams with Billie Joe in them actually - more than I can count - and some with Mike and Tré also there. I think the first black and white dream I ever had involved Billie. It was kind of film noir-ish. He looked similar to how he does in the Boulevard of Broken Dreams music video and was slouched up against a building in the rain holding a bottle of some type of alcohol and smoking a cigarrette. That dream was a couple years agos so that's all I can remember of it, but I've had a lot of others including one that happened last night.

The one last night was really weird and random. I have no idea where it came from. It was kind of from an aerial view and he was for some reason walking through the neighborhood I live in and there were colorful trees all around so it must have been Fall. He then entered the house that is across the cul de sac from mine and then I can't remember wht happened from there until right before I woke up. I overheard someone talking on a phone about him and they were saying that the incident at the iHeartRadio Music Festival wasn't drug or alcohol related, but was because of something wrong with his heart that he's had all his life but just now kicked in. Then they said something about his red blood cell count suddenly doubling...

Like I said, it's completely weird and I have no idea where it came from.

I have plenty more and I might post some later.

Maybe cause it is called iheartradio? ;-;.

Yeah. :lol: I don't speak much, but somehow I understood everything he was saying.

Haha! IDK I find it sexy when native English-speaking people speak a different language...

Yeah. :lol: I don't speak much, but somehow I understood everything he was saying.

Awesome :shok: I want Billie to talk german to me! The few times I dreamed about Green Day they always talked in english, except one time, but I don't remember what he said and what his voice sounded like in german. damn. :cry:

Haha! IDK I find it sexy when native English-speaking people speak a different language...

Oh believe me. It was. :eyebrows:

• Like 1

The other night I dreamt Green Day were playing in my school hall with Lipstick Homicide. They played Carpe Diem and Last Night On Earth. Then I went up to them, and Billie Joe gave me his guitar (it was that pretty silver one he has) :D

I had a dream last night...

In it I somehow snapped my iUNO! CD and Billie Joe and Tre were mailmen and delivered a new iUNO! CD for me!

I had a dream last night that Blink and Green Day toured here together.

I'd actually shit my pants if that ever happened.. again.

Ha ha! Oh my god! I totally didn't think of that! Maybe that's why!

Had one last night where they were playing in someone's house and after they played, Billie got in this huff, so Adrienne had to take him outside (First time I've seen her in any of my dreams), and I had to leave to go get something. When I got back, Tre and Mike were sitting on a couch as another band played, looking very bored, So I started a conversation about something (can't remember what at this point) that Tre thought was great and Mike just laughed at him. Then I woke up.

I had a dream that I was at a Superbowl (American football championships) half-time show and a bunch of bands were supposed to play. Green Day was scheduled, but this was still after they announced Billie was seeking help, so I was doubtful they'd actually be there. The stadium started up with a clip of American Idiot, then this huge banner started to rip open, and musicians started flooding the field. First the drummers. I saw Tre. Then the basissts. I saw Miike. And then the guitarists. And at first, there was no Billie. But after a few seconds, he finally stepped out from behind the big ripped-up banner and everybody cheered like crazy. His hair was really, really long.

Weird.

• Like 1

I always have the classic concert dreams... I get right to the front of the barrier, the stadium is huge, everyone's excited and I'm so, so happy... then suddenly everyone dissapears, the music stops, the concert is cancelled before it even starts. ugh.

also whenever I dream about the church I went to as a kid, green day is there. But 1995/96 era green day, in drag. they're not usually performing either, they just play basketball in the hall.

I had a dream that Billie was voicing a 10 year old ninja for an animated kid's show or movie. There was a big movie screening where thousands of people were watching.

I had a dream a while back that green day were preforming on a tiny stage in my old grade school playground and all my friends were there...

Sorry, this one is a little long too. Keep in mind I have never, ever, told anyone about this dream before, but I figure here is the right place.

I dreamed that I was in this airport like area, but I think it was supposed to be a college campus because of the previous portion of it, I don’t know for sure, though. I have no idea why I was there, but Billie Joe was there too for some reason and I had been watching him go around doing various random things and talking to various people. I was looking out some huge floor-to-ceiling windows like the ones at airports and it was really dark and rainy outside, kind of like SeaTac. It was fairly dim inside too. I don’t think there were any lights on at all actually. The only light was the stuff coming in through the windows and it was daytime so it wasn’t pitch black, just slightly dark. I can’t remember what was outside the windows other than the rain and clouds. But I turned around and continued to watch Billie. Then I approached him and apparently we knew each other very well because I hugged him and was telling him all the things I regretted missing (such as the opening of American Idiot, various concerts, and life decisions among other things) - while crying (I'm a very emotional person so that's not at all surprising) - and he was saying he was sorry and trying to comfort me. It was almost like continuing a previous conversation we had been having. That’s the only context I can reason. We were both sitting down, but I had my arms wrapped around Billie and he was holding me at an angle where I was looking up at him. All I could see was his perfect, beautiful face and his amazing green eyes. Of course he was wearing eyeliner too and had black hair, which is how I like him best. I think he was also smiling slightly, but I can’t remember for sure. Even though the building was slightly dim from the stormy weather outside, the lighting for setting off his eye color was at its best, and this overall part of the dream was as vivid and as defined as real life.

The only tactile dreams I have ever had, including the first one, always involve Billie Joe in some manner. In this particular one, I had my arms wrapped around him really tightly, and he was moving me slowly back and forth - probably in response to me crying - and I could feel his ribs moving underneath my hands... Then I woke up of course because this was like the best dream ever. :dry: Never fails. When you're having a great dream, your body's all like "Okay! Time to wake up now!"

Oh, and if you guys haven't noticed the glaring obviousness of it yet from my posts, I'm totally in love with Billie Joe. :wub: But what girl in their right mind couldn't be, right? He's so amazing in every single way! :happy:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So last night, after wandering around in my dreams for who knows how long, I ended up at a bar. Billie Joe, Mike and Tre were there - the only people there. They saw me and invited me to sit (between Mike and Tre), and apparently they had just finished eating, but Tre gave me the last stuffed mushroom and Mike kept trying to stack and move the plates, which would freak out the serving staff that would come out of nowhere to take the plates from him. They also brought out more food, which was when Tre declared I was cute and started force feeding me stuffed pastries. Mike just kept laughing and said I was asking for it. Billie was off to the side making lemonade out of sliced lemons and sugar packets, ignoring everyone, when I woke up.

• Like 1

I had a dream a couple of nights ago, and I was at a concert and he called me up stage! I was freaking thrilled beyond belief xD and I don't remember much after he kissed me on the cheek! I was in heaven not only in the dream..but a couple of seconds after I woke up too! Haha, I told my boyfriend about the dream..and haha I think he was jealous xD

I had a dream like 6 months ago, Green Day were playing in a small club in Paris and I was there at the front row, I was having a blast, then they started pulling people on stage and I was the first of the few lucky ones! Mike helped get on stage, I remember seeing his face it felt so true! :o then I came next to Billie Joe to sing 2000 Light Years Away with him and then Tré gave me his drumstick and Billie gave me a pic :D . Then I woke up... But it sill is an awesome dream probably the best of my life!

Another one last night - there was a mini concert and they were playing, when Billie Joe collapsed and was taken off stage (he fought the whole way) so the rest of the guys stared to mingle. Tre had a dog with him, there where lazy boys all over, and everyone had tongue rings and were showing each other. Tre's tongue ring was made of glass, but being Tre, he started kissing people and when he got to me, that glass broke and we were both bleeding everywhere. And Mike was still laughing at me... (Its starting to creep me out)

Omg I forgot how hilarious some of your dreams can be, guys :lol: (with all due respect; 'cause I'm not laughing at you, it's just that some dreams can be really really wild and crazy that they're like funny anecdotes!) :)

On 10/14/2012 at 5:54 PM, laly said:

Omg I forgot how hilarious some of your dreams can be, guys http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/laugh.png (with all due respect; 'cause I'm not laughing at you, it's just that some dreams can be really really wild and crazy that they're like funny anecdotes!) http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

I know! Dreams are incredible things and they can be so strange. Like I said in the dream and sleeping thread, I'm taking a class about the science and psychology of dreams right now (which I have an exam in tomorrow and it's blowing my mind. In the first class, one of the other students asked if the concepts in Inception were that accurate and the professor said that actually, they weren't that far off from reality. Apparently, if you're a lucid dreamer, you are conscious and aware that you're dreaming so you have complete control, but since it's so much like waking life, you can have "false awakenings" where you wake up in the dream, but you're actually still asleep. Our professor told us that her friend, who wrote the book we're going to read about lucid dreams, recently had like 7 false awakenings in a row because he was so far down in the different levels of dream reality.

So anyway, I had yet another Green Day dream a few nights ago. I was with Billie, Mike, and Tré and we were in the desert, I think it was the Sonoran desert in Tucson, Arizona. I think they were there making a music video because we were near one of those big white vans and it was loaded with film equipment and Green Day's instruments. Marc Webb, the director of the 21 Guns and 21st Century Breakdown music videos, was there too and he was going over stuff with his film crew. Billie, Mike, and Tré started walking over to where the video was going to be shot and I went with them. All of a sudden, a black tailed rattlesnake appeared out of the clumps of cacti surrounding the area and so I yelled at the three to stop and back up slowly because they didn't see it right away.

crot-mol.jpg

Billie stopped too late and accidentally put his foot right down on top of the rattlesnake's back. It hissed and started shaking it's tail, then reared up it's head, twisted around, and sank its fangs into his foot. He lifted his foot up and kicked the snake off and we ran over to see if he was okay. Luckily, his shoe was too thick for the fangs to pierce all the way through so Billie didn't get envenomated and was fine to go on with the music video.

• Like 1

Interesting. I think dreams are one of the most misterious and greatest things in life, I'd love to know more about them. Sadly mines never make sense whatsoever =/

This is the weirdest dream that I read from you so far :mellow: I like the one where Billie has to swallow you! :lol:

• Like 1

I had a dream a couple of nights ago, and I was at a concert and he called me up stage! I was freaking thrilled beyond belief xD and I don't remember much after he kissed me on the cheek! I was in heaven not only in the dream..but a couple of seconds after I woke up too! Haha, I told my boyfriend about the dream..and haha I think he was jealous xD

lol, that's why I usually don't tell my boyfriend about those kind of dreams. ;)

I keep having really vivid dreams about meeting Green Day and its so annoying when I wake up!

The other night I had a dream where I met them all by chance and I was getting my dad to take a photo of me when my god parents walked past and distracted him. He said he had taken photos but they weren't on my camera when I got home.

And then last night I dreamt that we were staying in a city and a plane had just crashed. We were running up a tower and I noticed there were lots of green day stickers all over the stairs. Then they just appeared and me my mum and my dad just sat with them all for ages. I wanted to ask if Billie was better and if he went on GDC but I was too scared haha!

They feel so real though, I hate waking up!