Green Day Dreams

Liam

I had a dream like 4 months ago about me finding tickets to a Green Day show and driving there then my dad crashed the car and we missed the concert.

Then another time I had a dream about me and Billie Joe smashing something like a vase and my parents got angry at me and him... I know right I have really screwed up dreams!!!!

• Like 2

I had a dream a few nights ago where I was at some kinda royal event because I was going out with Kate middletons sister ( :lol: ). Anyway I was walking towards the lifts and I met into Tre, and I just started randomly talking to him. We got into the lift, and billie, mike and the Jason's were there. They started offering me alcohol cos it was a lift party (haha) and then mike remembered me from singing Longview. Then I started saying thank you to each one of them for pulling me up onstage, like how billie says thank you over and over in bullet in a bible.

Such a strange but awesome dream :lol:

I had a dream last night that BJ and me were good friends, hangin around in my house and BJ gave me his iPhone with all the tracks of the new Album Triology on it.

I pushed on Rusty James and after a second i woke up.

FAIL xD :angry

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I had a dream that Billie posted a new picture of him and Adrienne on Instagram. In the picture, they were at the hospital, and he was a holding up like an ultrasound image, and the caption Billie put on Instagram was "It's a girl!" Then everyone was freaking out on GDC, and the next day Billie posted a picture of a baby girl on Instagram and said something like "Welcome our new daughter to the world." Crazy. Then we found out Billie and Adrienne have 4 kids now - Joey, Jacob, and 2 daughters. (Not sure where that other one came from). Really weird!

• Like 2

My Sister had a dream a few days ago that we both were backstage before a concert an billie come to me and said "are you excited little boy?" And we talked with the band^^

Just the other night I dreamt that I was driving a tour bus and taking the guys to all of their gigs. Everything was going swimmingly until I took the wrong turn and had us lost. I awoke in a pool of sweat haha, couldn't have them late for a show :lol:

A friend told me today he had a dream about/involving me. He said he and his girlfriend and I were all together at a bar and they were trying to set me up with some friends of theirs. None of them were really working out, though, but he ended up talking to the bartender. He was inked up, messy hair... and my friend started talking me up to this bartender and he was like sure, she's cute etc etc. And... well it "turned out to be one of the guys from Green Day" :lol:.

• Like 1

I dreamt once that Green Day was playing at my house, it was sooo weird and I don´t remember very much actually. And as always, you wake up in the best part.

I remember one dream where I was standing on top of a hospital roof and they were playing "Welcome to Paradise" and Billie Joe had bright green hair. Then he handed me his guitar and I played and sang bits of "Longview" and "Burnout" combined. Was strange but fun. :P

My brother once had a dream that Green Day and Rammstein were playing at a festival together. While onstage, Billie and Til got in a fight. Billie, being a much smaller person than till, called out to Tre for help. Tre ran over and karate chopped Til in the neck, causing Til's head to pop off. Then, just as Billie turned to thank Tre, Tre spear handed Billie in the chest, ripped his heart out, then held the heart over his head Simba-style, and proceeded to sing the synth part of Led Zeppelin's "In the Evening".

• Like 1

My brother once had a dream that Green Day and Rammstein were playing at a festival together. While onstage, Billie and Til got in a fight. Billie, being a much smaller person than till, called out to Tre for help. Tre ran over and karate chopped Til in the neck, causing Til's head to pop off. Then, just as Billie turned to thank Tre, Tre spear handed Billie in the chest, ripped his heart out, then held the heart over his head Simba-style, and proceeded to sing the synth part of Led Zeppelin's "In the Evening".

What a beautiful dream! :wub:

I had a dream, I was at the stage singing Redundant with Billie. Then Jason Statham (that badass action movie actor) coming out of nowhere, and shot all of the crowd. He then took Billie's guitar, then sing Good Riddance. Then he jumped off the stage and fucked one of the corpse (p.s buttfuckd).

That was a long dream, but I don't clearly remember it.

To any Statham's fans, it was just my dream, but I apologize.

• Like 1

a night i had a dream where billie joe was cooking and selling "frittelle" at the lunapark :) (sorry i'm italian, i don't know the right translation: but it's a kind of fried cake with sugar, maybe someone could tell me the english for that word ^^)

a night i had a dream where billie joe was cooking and selling "frittelle" at the lunapark :) (sorry i'm italian, i don't know the right translation: but it's a kind of fried cake with sugar, maybe someone could tell me the english for that word ^^)

that sounds like an american funnel cake :) delicious.

that sounds like an american funnel cake :) delicious.

Yeah! I've searched on the web, and they're similar :) here it's tipical at lunapark, carnival, fairs and so on :)

I had a dream, I was at the stage singing Redundant with Billie. Then Jason Statham (that badass action movie actor) coming out of nowhere, and shot all of the crowd. He then took Billie's guitar, then sing Good Riddance. Then he jumped off the stage and fucked one of the corpse (p.s buttfuckd).

That was a long dream, but I don't clearly remember it.

To any Statham's fans, it was just my dream, but I apologize.

Wow... you guys are really disturbing XD.

I had one.. I don't remember it much but somehow i was in my room... and... then Tre came out of my closet... Like I said I don't remember much XD. Tre came out and... I don't remember, I wanna say he was helping me with something...

I don't remember that many details of this dream I had this night.

Green Day had a concert at a club in Stockholm, I was there and they played Deadbeat Holiday. How nice wouldn't it be if these things came true? :happy:

• Like 1

I had this dream last night that I was in German class and Billie Joe was the substitute teacher. He looked totally bored, but it was an awesome dream nonetheless. At the end I went up to him and told him how much I loved him and he played Scattered just for me. :happy:

• Like 1

I had this dream last night that I was in German class and Billie Joe was the substitute teacher. He looked totally bored, but it was an awesome dream nonetheless. At the end I went up to him and told him how much I loved him and he played Scattered just for me. :happy:

Hahahahaha!

I had a couple dreams last night about the guys posting on Instagram... x_x and Adrienne too. I had one where she was posting a bunch of songs... but they were somehow relevant? I'm not really sure...

i had a dream that Billie died!!

i freaked out and woke myself up at 2am to check GDA and see if it was true...thank god it wasn't

I had one where the came to play for my school and i was supposed to play part of the show with them. Before that happened, though, the tasteless freaks I was forced to call classmates walked out on them. I got up on stage and played to no one with them. Then it turns out they had never taught me any of their songs or something like that. Then it ended.

• Like 1

That would be awesome in real life!!!

Was he speaking German? XD.

I've had a lot of dreams with Billie Joe in them actually - more than I can count - and some with Mike and Tré also there. I think the first black and white dream I ever had involved Billie. It was kind of film noir-ish. He looked similar to how he does in the Boulevard of Broken Dreams music video and was slouched up against a building in the rain holding a bottle of some type of alcohol and smoking a cigarrette. That dream was a couple years agos so that's all I can remember of it, but I've had a lot of others including one that happened last night.

The one last night was really weird and random. I have no idea where it came from. It was kind of from an aerial view and he was for some reason walking through the neighborhood I live in and there were colorful trees all around so it must have been Fall. He then entered the house that is across the cul de sac from mine and then I can't remember wht happened from there until right before I woke up. I overheard someone talking on a phone about him and they were saying that the incident at the iHeartRadio Music Festival wasn't drug or alcohol related, but was because of something wrong with his heart that he's had all his life but just now kicked in. Then they said something about his red blood cell count suddenly doubling...

Like I said, it's completely weird and I have no idea where it came from.

I have plenty more and I might post some later.