Green Day Dreams

Liam

I had a GD dream last night that the next album dropped quite quickly (I think it was still within 2020 like around November) and it became extremely successful. They still had a new sound on the record but the recording, mixing and mastering were all done well like American Idiot and the songs had a really good drive to them despite the new vocal phrasings and hooks. 

So because of the success of the new album a lot of people started to go back to FOAM and started to either understand it better or were willing to give it a shot because of the new album. It reminded me of Warning in a way. 

• Like 1

Had a dream I was at a concert watching GD playing 21st Century Breakdown (the song) and a load of pyro went off after the lyrics "raised by the bastards of 1969" and I was jumping up and down. Mike was wearing a Scottish tweed suit and Kevin was in front of Jason Freese.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Had a dream I was at a concert watching GD playing 21st Century Breakdown (the song) and a load of pyro went off after the lyrics "raised by the bastards of 1969" and I was jumping up and down. Mike was wearing a Scottish tweed suit and Kevin was in front of Jason Freese.

I like that Kevin has made his way into your subconscious. 🙂

• Haha 3

On 8/6/2020 at 1:05 PM, Montclare said:

I like that Kevin has made his way into your subconscious. 🙂

Our Kevin takeover is working 😈

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Our Kevin takeover is working 😈

First the fangirls thread, next the world!

(I mean, he's already working on becoming the frontman of GD...)

• Haha 2
  • Love 2

I had a dream the other night where I was at some kind of GD photoshoot, but I don't know that anyone could see or hear me. I don't remember a lot of it, but I do remember the boys sitting in chairs next to each other and getting interviewed (?) and Billie looked like 2005 BOBD VMA performance Billie. He was eating a sub sandwich and answering questions or something between bites.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I had a dream the other night where I was at some kind of GD photoshoot, but I don't know that anyone could see or hear me. I don't remember a lot of it, but I do remember the boys sitting in chairs next to each other and getting interviewed (?) and Billie looked like 2005 BOBD VMA performance Billie. He was eating a sub sandwich and answering questions or something between bites.

That sounds really cute. Why do I feel like Billie eating a sub would be really sexy?

Also, I had a really strange and kinda embarrassing dream about Green Day as I was waking up yesterday and I am not sure I want to share but I guess I have probably obligated myself now by saying this. 

8 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

That Subway VIP promotion coming in handy I see

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, The Grohl said:

That Subway VIP promotion coming in handy I see

It was like... a better quality sub than Subway. :lol: Also I remember the interviewer caught him off guard with a question while his mouth was really full and he practically choked on it while trying to swallow so he could answer.

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, jengd said:

I love that, just don’t stop them eating!

Mike without a broken nose too.

Not gonna lie, watching Billie eat stuff is always very entertaining LOL. @Green Day In Seattle, now I want to watch him eat Wheat Thins too. You know, I bought a box of Wheat Thins last week; actually they were some store brand called Thin Wheats LOL. But they are good and every time I eat some I start giggling thinking about what you said. 

It's this:

I was with Billie and we were standing by a swimming pool. He had a package of Wheat Thins and started throwing them into the water. I asked him why he was doing that and I think he just said he didn't know. Later I explained to some people that Billie is a little strange mentally and that they should just be understanding. 

• Haha 3

Last night I had yet another dream that I was at a gig. In this dream it was during Minority where Billie introduces the band and Kevin and the Jason's bowed when Billie named them. I also dreamt that Billie kept going over to Kevin to play side by side. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

It's this:

I was with Billie and we were standing by a swimming pool. He had a package of Wheat Thins and started throwing them into the water. I asked him why he was doing that and I think he just said he didn't know. Later I explained to some people that Billie is a little strange mentally and that they should just be understanding. 

The Billie is a little strange mentally gets me every time 😂

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

It's this:

Thanks for sharing. Yes, that is quite odd LOL. 

Had a dream last night that Mike and Tre painted Billie green from head to toe. Billie then went to wash himself and revealed his tattoos as the paint washed off.

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Had a dream last night that Mike and Tre painted Billie green from head to toe. Billie then went to wash himself and revealed his tattoos as the paint washed off.

This sounds very sexy LOL.

Had a bizzare dream last night that I was at a GD gig at an arena. Instead of having a standing area they had seats at ground level, I was in the third row. After about 7 acts each performed several quite weird songs, GD finally came on stage but they too were weird. Three-headed Tre was on the drums, but his drums were covered up behind staging so you could only see his heads behind the staging! Billie was so busy dancing around the stage that he didn't make it back to the mike stand and people then realised that he had been miming to a pre-recorded track. After the gig Billie spent ages taking to fans near the front and he brushed past me to talk to others, I then had to leave missing the end of Billie talking to the fans.

• Haha 2