Green Day Dreams

Liam

I very clearly remember a dream where I was on the roof of a skyscraper.  Green Day were there, and I'm pretty sure they were playing "Geek Stink Breath" (that was my favorite for a little while).  Billie Joe handed me the guitar and I started playing the song and he told me I was going to replace him and I was like "okay, what the fuck?"  For one thing, in real life, I have absolutely no idea how to play guitar so uh...yeah.

I had a dream that I was at a Green Day concert being held in a park without a stage.  Billie Joe said he needed three people to come up and help him sing,  Maggie, Toby, and I forgot the third person's name.  They came up and Maggie was a nine year-old girl and Toby was Toby from The Office.   

I have had dreams about Green Day and dreams about The Office, but this is the first time I had them both at the same time.  

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Had a dream last week that Billie was homeless in a NYC subway because he forgot who he was. I found him and told him about himself to help him remember. He eventually remembered and thanked me.

I had a dream last night!

I am at work looking at a computer while lying on the floor because my back is injured. There is an update from Green Day in the form of a live video. Tré and Billie are sitting and talking at a diner style booth. They get a call from Mike, but the connection is bad and cutting out a lot, but it sounds like he is relaying information about a location they are going to do a show at. Both Billie and Tré are laughing and commenting on how bad the connection is. Billie then looks at the camera and smiles and says something like “Okay, well I guess we’ll be playing here.” He points at an address on a flyer he holds up while reading it and says “It will be just like 2004.” Whatever that means. In this video, I was spellbound because Billie looked extremely cute and super hot with black, fluffy hair. He looked very similar to how he did in this interview, but it was the modern era:

cuym5hH.png

• 3 weeks later...

I had a very strange dream last night. 

So, for whatever reason, GD had been cast in a tv serie or movie. I don't know exactly what it was, but I was whatching it on my tv. Anyway, this tv serie/movie has its story happenning in ancient Greece/Roma. Which means the 3 guys were dressed up in chiton (ancient greek tunic). That was weird to watch, but hey! I'm not going to say no to see the guys half naked! In the story, there was a big fight and Billie and Tré's characters died with other people. Mike was still alive and his character didn't seem to care that is was like a bloody banket. 

After that, I forgot what happenned. Can I say GD looked sexy wearing chiton in my dream?

Had a dream that Billie and Kevin were doing a reading at a library for Halloween.  I was just waking up when I had this dream, and you know how you're still half asleep, but logic is starting to kick in?  So I was like, wait, aren't they in Spain?  Is the reading going to be in Spanish?  How much Spanish do they know?

Also had a dream that Jason stole my shopping cart at Target. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Montclare said:

Also had a dream that Jason stole my shopping cart at Target. 

Just think how much money Jason saved you by stealing your Target cart! 😋😂😂😂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DadBod said:

Just think how much money Jason saved you by stealing your Target cart! 😋😂😂😂

Probably a lot :lol: I always end up going there like "Okay I only need shampoo". Three hours later, full ass shopping cart, forgets shampoo. "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT" :lol:

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

Probably a lot :lol: I always end up going there like "Okay I only need shampoo". Three hours later, full ass shopping cart, forgets shampoo. "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT" :lol:

No joke. This will be me this week as I need to go before I leave for my work trip on Saturday.

I've not had many GD dreams recently but I had two last night: 

In the 1st one I dreamt that I turned up at the Huddersfield gig and the whole of the standing area had been covered by deck chairs and the people with standing tickets were told to sit on the deck chairs. As you can imagine those fans weren't happy and there nearly was a riot. In the 2nd dream I dreamt that Billie had 50 cakes thrown at him on his 50th birthday. 

• Haha 2

I just had one last night!   Was searching for the 'random green day news' or 'thoughts' and saw THIS! 

I dreamed I was at a store and came across Father of All, MAGNUM OPUS OF THE INGLORIOUS KIND and the new Weezer album all bundled together!!!!!!

At my part time job, there is a display of a Garth Brookes vinyl collection that hasn't been released yet according to his website, and it's 20-30 dollars cheaper than it is online, which is weird.   But this probably why I had this dream.  

I've had like 3-4 GD dreams but only really remember the first two, both occurred in my teenage years. One was when I was 14 and basically I was at an outdoor American Idiot show, something similar to Bullet In A Bible and I was like 50 yards from the stage just taking it in. I think they were playing Geek Stink Breath in the dream. 

The other was Green Day played my high school's auditorium and I was front row. That same year I ended up seeing Green Day first row so the point of view of that dream actually was something I experienced shortly after. You know it's real VS the dream cause if you're that close to the stage you'll have Billie's sweat on you lmao 

I believe I also had a dream where I met them but can't really recall it. There's also another dream where I was hanging out in this secret punk club over night in Montreal with some people. I think Billie was there in the dream hanging out but it was super dark and many years ago so it's a bit fuzzy. 

I also had a dream that Tommy Wiseau replaced Charlie Sheen for Season 9 of Two and a Half Men 

I had one tonight. 
I was waiting for them, I suppose, and Mike came out 
I was holding an American Idiot book and I asked "Can you please sign it? It's American Idiot" 
He started talking to me but I didn't understand a word 😩 so I replied random stuff like "I'm from Italy sorry" 
He was both amused and kinda annoyed 
At the end I managed to understand what he was saying, he wrote "breathing" on the book and I replied "It's hard now" 
And then I gave him a huuuge hug

I don't know whats wrong with me 😂

I've had several GD dreams the past couple of days, but I can't really remember them. One of the ones I had last night I think involved GD playing for a bunch of aliens that had taken earth hostage or something.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I've had several GD dreams the past couple of days, but I can't really remember them. One of the ones I had last night I think involved GD playing for a bunch of aliens that had taken earth hostage or something.

Stop saying you're dreaming when all of that is true.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a dream that I was at a gig listening to Longview. When we reached the part when Billie picks a fan to come on stage he paced back and forth across the stage before picking a guy to come on stage. But as the excited fan jumps up at Billie to hug him, he accidentally knees Billie in the nuts, who falls to the floor as if shot by a sniper in row z! After some 30/45 seconds Billie proceeds to sing with the fan. 

I just had this dream where GD were sitting at a table giving out autographs and I somehow started  a very normal conversation with Mike. Then Billie and Tre started to talk to me as well(There weren't any other people in the line?). Then we realized all of us had to leave and we started wandering around this hilly area looking for our rides. I was very comfortable talking with them(which is very unrealistic). 

Had a dream that Billie went blond again.  I should preface this by saying I 100% prefer Billie with black hair, so I kept trying to wake myself up throughout this dream. 

So I was on a bus and started getting messages from fangirls that Billie had gone blond again.  I got home, turned on the tv (cause, ya know, you can't do that on a phone on a bus), and GD was at an awards ceremony.  The announcer said they had a big announcement, cut to Billie in the audience (with black hair; this is when I started trying to wake myself up), and started playing a video.  It was a kid in a hospital playing with one of those dog bone toys made out of tennis ball material (clearly I'm showing my dog over kid preference here).  He dropped it to the floor, it broke, and there was a yellow lab figurine inside.  Then some cheap, cheesy effects started happening, and the figure started swirling into Billie with blond hair.

This was their big awards show announcement.  That Billie had blond hair.  Kind of worried about the AMAs tonight now.

• Haha 2

Had a dream that I had to shoot at Billie because he was trying to murder loads of dogs, but I later found out that it wasn't actually Billie, it was my old science teacher (who I despise) disguised as Billie, so it's all good.😅

• 2 months later...

Had a dream a while back where I was getting chased by a giant man-eating worm that had Billie's face.:lol:

And last night I dreamed that there were these little rubber balls with animal faces on that you could give to children, and as the children grew, the balls would turn into animal cushions and grow bigger and bigger over the years. However, the growing of the cushions was fueled by the personalities of random humans, so Billie got kidnapped and had part of his personality taken away and injected into one of these cushions, which just happened to be a unicorn one.:lol:

• Haha 1

On 11/27/2019 at 8:34 AM, pouty bitch said:

Had a dream that I had to shoot at Billie because he was trying to murder loads of dogs, but I later found out that it wasn't actually Billie, it was my old science teacher (who I despise) disguised as Billie, so it's all good.😅

3 hours ago, pouty bitch said:

Had a dream a while back where I was getting chased by a giant man-eating worm that had Billie's face.:lol:

And last night I dreamed that there were these little rubber balls with animal faces on that you could give to children, and as the children grew, the balls would turn into animal cushions and grow bigger and bigger over the years. However, the growing of the cushions was fueled by the personalities of random humans, so Billie got kidnapped and had part of his personality taken away and injected into one of these cushions, which just happened to be a unicorn one.:lol:

I want to make my way into your dreams. It sounds like a wild universe. 

• Like 1