AFI - A FIRE INSIDE

tigress

Sing the Sorrow is my favorite album ever, I have some feels, don't judge me.

Sing the Sorrow is my favorite AFI album. :wub:

AmberXONicole

Yay AFI fans! :hug: My personal favorite is Silver and Cold. I get sad when I listen to them cause I have NEVER seen them live before. lol

I saw Blaqk Audio last week in SJ (AMAZING btw), but it just wasn't the same....

I saw them there too actually.....and in SF and in Sacramento haha

tigress

Oh man, I missed the Sac show because I had no way home. :( How was the turnout?

renjachu

Wahhh! Sweet!! I was gonna go to the SF one too. lol I should have though.

AmberXONicole

Oh man, I missed the Sac show because I had no way home. :( How was the turnout?

It was okay. It didn't sell out and there was a girl near me that looked very upset all night.

It was like....what was the point of them being there if they weren't going to enjoy it.

renjachu

Ugh. I can't stand being next to people like that. Or the ones that literally fight to be front row but then stare and don't move like a lifeless body. I no get.

tigress

It was okay. It didn't sell out and there was a girl near me that looked very upset all night.

It was like....what was the point of them being there if they weren't going to enjoy it.

Was it kind of empty? That's actually what I envisioned.

I've seen people like that at shows before. I'd forget whatever was wrong at a concert! That's my happy place.

AmberXONicole

Ugh. I can't stand being next to people like that. Or the ones that literally fight to be front row but then stare and don't move like a lifeless body. I no get.

There was this girl at the blank club that was trying to threaten me saying she'd kick my ass if I didn't let her push in front of me. I told her to try.

She then got behind my mom and was jumping on her and punching her in the back to get infront of her.

I pushed her back to get her off my mom and some other dudes went off on her. I didn't see her again.

tigress

There was this girl at the blank club that was trying to threaten me saying she'd kick my ass if I didn't let her push in front of me. I told her to try.

She then got behind my mom and was jumping on her and punching her in the back to get infront of her.

I pushed her back to get her off my mom and some other dudes went off on her. I didn't see her again.

Good for you. Fights seem to break out at BA shows, which is perplexing.

I had to threaten bodily harm to a girl at the Shoreline show for screaming "fag" at Davey over and over. I told her if she didn't shut the fuck up I was going to throw her over the barrier of the lawn. She said nothing else.

alaniluau

That must have been a blast! I'm really glad you got to see 'em.

I had to threaten bodily harm to a girl at the Shoreline show for screaming "fag" at Davey over and over. I told her if she didn't shut the fuck up I was going to throw her over the barrier of the lawn. She said nothing else.

Why would someone even say that? :mellow:

tigress

Hunter saw and hung out with Rise Against tonight. My head would explode if I saw Tim and Hunter in the same room.

alaniluau

Hunter saw and hung out with Rise Against tonight. My head would explode if I saw Tim and Hunter in the same room.

You're the only person I thought of when I saw that.

Fap-now-kiss-l.png

:P

• Like 1

Guest MadeInRatCity

"Black Sails in the sunset" is my one of their favorite record. I can't really stand their non hardcore records.

tigress

Davey is a wonderful human being. The AP website makes my computer freeze, but it was worth it.

• Like 1

Guest supersaiyemmy

Sing The Sorrow <3 that is all.

ProstheticHeads

Please someone tell me, is this band still going? Haha theres been like no update from the band for like 2 years

tigress
Please someone tell me, is this band still going? Haha theres been like no update from the band for like 2 years

I wish we knew. Nothing said either way for quite a long time. :(

ProstheticHeads
I wish we knew. Nothing said either way for quite a long time. :(

You'd think we would have someone ask them and their answer would reach the general public, yknow?

kaylubd

For anyone who is interested, here's my take on Sing the Sorrow.

http://radionotfound.wordpress.com/2013/01/22/sing-the-sorrow-afi/

I really hope they make another album soon, though their last one was just okay.

alaniluau

Ugh, not this thread again. :(

tumblr_mf4zgpqcsk1rua5zwo1_500.gif

kaylubd

What's wrong with this thread?

Mato

^^it just reminds how we haven't heard from the band in 3 years. We want a new record finally :(

alaniluau

It serves as a reminder that my hometown band is on the decline. =/

kaylubd

Ah, I get it now. Yeah I kind of wish Davey would take a break from Blaqk Audio. I mean they're pretty good but I think I prefer AFI.