Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What Are You Reading At The Moment?

* * * * - 4 votes Book

• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

Eva

Eva
  • A Void That Thinks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,005 posts
  • Joined Jun 09, 2011
  • 4,264 rep

I'm reading Hairy Pothead and the Marijuana Stone (thanks for the suggestion btw Ceadog) and I must say it's the best book I've read in a while! Holy hell it's great
Sounds great! I'll check it out, I love WWII and lesbians, sounds very interesting :P also, How'd you like Huck Finn? That was a great book! I need to get around to rereading it

I loved Huck Finn actually! All my friends said it would be boring and horrible to read but I read it in two or three days so. :P It's not a classic for nothing, y'know? I like it a lot more than Tom Sawyer, most 'cause I think Tom Sawyer is an insufferable dick haha. Huck Finn is the cool one.
  • Todd likes this

Dirntbag

Dirntbag
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
  • Joined Jan 15, 2012
  • 2,280 rep

We have a lot of John Grisham novels in my house apparently, so I just finished reading The Firm and now I'm reading The Client. Not the most exciting writing, but pretty cool stories.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Book

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users