Trotsky

What Are You Reading At The Moment?

OneLessHeadache

A Political Affair by Andrew Porteous

Malleus

Rereading The Catcher in the Rye because I really like it and rereading Lord of the Flies for English. Also starting Macbeth (again.)

I reread a lot. :lol:

• Like 1

TheBurbMessiah

If I may and if nobody did that before, I recommend all of you Chuck Palahniuk's Survivor. http://goo.gl/lOzah

EastCaitlinNowhere

The Hunger Games series and a ton of fanfiction on wattpad

gdpony

Tre metri sopra il cielo ... But in spanish :)

¡STAR!

King Dork. i forgot the authors name

Tekips
51npqxhf34L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

CzechIdiot

The Hunger Games series and a ton of fanfiction on wattpad

I was thinking about buying the book Hunger Games.. Is it worth it? Do you like it?

I read Scavenger by David Morell right now, and I can´t complain it´s an amazing book.

EastCaitlinNowhere

I was thinking about buying the book Hunger Games.. Is it worth it? Do you like it?

I read Scavenger by David Morell right now, and I can´t complain it´s an amazing book.

have you watched the film? the book series is better than the first hunger games film because they missed out so many important parts of the book..

SweetChildren_

Destined by P.C. and Kristin Cast

Mandeax

51npqxhf34L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

oooh my fiance has that book, is it any good?

Tekips

oooh my fiance has that book, is it any good?

Yeah I think it's pretty good. I'm on my second read through. It goes into detail about the punk scene that Dave Grohl grew up with, and his influences. It mentions Green Day in there a couple of times towards the end. If you can get a chance to read it I'd say go for it!

Mandeax

Yeah I think it's pretty good. I'm on my second read through. It goes into detail about the punk scene that Dave Grohl grew up with, and his influences. It mentions Green Day in there a couple of times towards the end. If you can get a chance to read it I'd say go for it!

Awesome! I'll have to give it a go =]

♡♡♡

Game of Thrones

Lysdestic

Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk

It takes me forever to read a book, I'm only about half way through but really enjoying it

Survivor is one of my favorites. I'm a big Chuck Palahniuk fan and consider that to be his best. I've never read Fight Club, however.

I just finished reading Please Kill Me: The Uncensored Oral History of Punk. Pretty good read with a lot of stories from the New York punk scene in the 70s.

Right now I'm reading All Over but the Shouting. Another oral history about the greatest (no longer active) band around, The Replacements.

EastJesusNimrod21

Any fans of Karl Pilkington need to check out his new book The Further Adventures of an Idiot Abroad. Genius.9780857867490.jpg

Lady_Rufus

Wordsworth's Prelude. Have no idea how this will go.

It's weird cuz i'm reading all the books on the English reading list even though i don't do English anymore. I have read more on the list than most actual English students have yet. lol

Flitzpiepe

Just finished Battle Royale by Koushun Takami.

battle_royale.large_.jpg

Didn't even touch a book for 1 1/2 a year, but I read this one in three days. It's a pretty tough one, but the characters are so well written. Many people call it the hardcore version of The Hunger Games.

Unfortunately the movie sucks.

Ritz

Can Love Happen Twice.

09love.jpg

Some of the Indian random guys turned authors have started bringing their love stories both successful and unsuccessful in forms of books. This is one such story and its heart touching but this man's 1st book will make you cry for sure. Its 'I Too Had A Love Story.'

Sleeper Agent.

It by Stephen King, it's such a long book x.x

heart on a noose

Divine Comedy/Inferno by Dante Alighieri

euphoric-pareidolias

The Hypnotist by Lars Kepler.. so far AMAZING! :wub:

Chelsea831

I just started Perks of Being a Wallflower since the movie comes out soon. I always like to read the book before seeing a film adaptation.

Just finished Battle Royale by Koushun Takami.

battle_royale.large_.jpg

Didn't even touch a book for 1 1/2 a year, but I read this one in three days. It's a pretty tough one, but the characters are so well written. Many people call it the hardcore version of The Hunger Games.

Unfortunately the movie sucks.

I've wanted to read this for such a long time! Would you recommend it?

ChelseaDagger

Any fans of Karl Pilkington need to check out his new book The Further Adventures of an Idiot Abroad. Genius.

OMG OMG! I must read this!! I love Karl Pilkington! :D

• Like 1

Eponine

It by Stephen King, it's such a long book x.x

It does feel like the longest book in the world, but it's so worth it! I'm really excited about the new film version - it has the potential to be amazing (or at least better than the terrible 80s/90s one).

I'm reading reading Kazuo Ishiguro's Remains of the Day. I thought it might help my up-coming essay on Never Let Me Go, in a procrastination kind of way.