Picture Request Thread

BeachBum

Where is this from??

I can't find a link, but I think this is from the tv show that was made about Bob Gruen in 2011, where several personalities say what they think about Gruen and his work

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't find a link, but I think this is from the tv show that was made about Bob Gruen in 2011, where several personalities say what they think about Gruen and his work

Ok, thank you! I'll try to find it :)

1994 VMA's when they played Armatage Shanks. I cant seem to find a video though...

Thanks !

I already saw this live performance, it's easy to find it on Youtube though !

Thanks !

I already saw this live performance, it's easy to find it on Youtube though !

Actually, all the videos on Youtube where removed by Viacom on copyright grounds. Bummer... :S

Alright, then! Here a mix of pictures: Billie on the bar, Billie's back, Billie crowd-surfing...

15-2.jpg

OMG THAT ONE :wub: :wub: that's exactly what I was looking for!

Does anyone have gifs from this?

tumblr_mfvbl8NSnP1rgfndvo2_400.gif

I would like for them to be bigger than this one, though. I used to have a bunch and now I can't find them!

Does anyone have gifs from this?

I would like for them to be bigger than this one, though. I used to have a bunch and now I can't find them!

Ask Laly! :happy: She made it.

Ask Laly! :happy: She made it.

I actually found that on tumblr so I don't know who Laly is. I just want more like it, doesn't matter who made it (of course if used credit will be given).

I actually found that on tumblr so I don't know who Laly is. I just want more like it, doesn't matter who made it (of course if used credit will be given).

Laly is a GDC member. Look her up. I'm sure she'd make you some gifs if you ask her.

did anyone have more pics of this concert ?
and anyone knows which concert is this ?
tumblr_m9rxfc9DPl1qhh5fto1_500.jpg

Just because I'm curious, does anyone have any pictures of Billie and Tre wearing eyeliner and dresses during the pre dookie days?

Just because I'm curious, does anyone have any pictures of Billie and Tre wearing eyeliner and dresses during the pre dookie days?

No eyeliner, but a skirt

1-36_zpsc66558c5.jpg

Hey :)

I need the crosses of Uno,Dos,Tré as a vector or even as a HR-graphic

Is there anyone who can help me :) ?

Hey :)

I need the crosses of Uno,Dos,Tré as a vector or even as a HR-graphic

Is there anyone who can help me :) ?

Do you mean as .png files with transparent background, maybe? ...because that's what I have. :)

Do you mean as .png files with transparent background, maybe? ...because that's what I have. :)

YES !!! :)

YES !!! :)

Here you go:

( I think I already posted them here, but I can't find them anymore :ninja: *uploads again* )

xeyesuno.png

xeyesdos.png

xeyestre.png

:happy:Mike's Xed out eyes are the smallest = proof that his head is too small on the Dos! cover :mad::P

Thank you so much :)

As you maybe noticed, I asked yesterday for the font and I asked today for the crosses

so, the last thing I need now are the brushes they used to make the crosses and the letters look "destroyed".

I could use every brush which makes it look like they were destroyed, but...maybe you also know the exact brush :D

But you and Matias Nerd helped me already so much, thank you :)

Archived