Picture Request Thread

BeachBum

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have some pics (preferably revealed ;) ) of chubby Billie from 2000? HQ is greatly appreciated

They're not revealing, but oh well, maybe you like them...

73vivN7Y1qek15.jpg

O0w1qek15.jpg

105017887.jpg

201131370.jpg

dca0db0bec5117.jpg

Oh fuck yes, these are amazing! If someone has more, I want them too! Please, share if you have more! I love chubby Billie lol

Oh fuck yes, these are amazing! If someone has more, I want them too! Please, share if you have more! I love chubby Billie lol

On stage chubby :)

10-10.jpg

8-8.jpg

1-1-1.jpg

5-5.jpg

6-6.jpg

7-7.jpg

Off stage chubby :)

2-2.jpg

3-3.jpg

9-9.jpg

4-4.jpg

I vaguely recall a (professional) picture from Costa Rica of Billie Joey playing guitar facing his son Joey on drums. Anyone have it? I think Billie was playing fake Blue.

I vaguely recall a (professional) picture from Costa Rica of Billie Joey playing guitar facing his son Joey on drums. Anyone have it? I think Billie was playing fake Blue.

wait im sorry im getting confused, you saw a picture of billie joe playing gutiar facing joey on the drums right?

Does anyone have the Kill The DJ artwork without the parental advisory sticker...

(side note i think this is the post that makes me a brat(?) i think its about time)

wait im sorry im getting confused, you saw a picture of billie joe playing gutiar facing joey on the drums right?

Yeah, I've seen it a million times, I just can't find it now...

OMG thanks!!

You're welcome! ;)

Does anyone have the Kill The DJ artwork without the parental advisory sticker...

(side note i think this is the post that makes me a brat(?) i think its about time)

killthedjE.jpg

You're welcome! ;)

killthedjE.jpg

thanks but i thinks this one is a fan made on (which is still great but not as good as the real thing)...

look how it "bites into the J on DJ and look at the purple lines at the bottom they stop where the sticker would have been...

but still thanks allot!

thanks but i thinks this one is a fan made on (which is still great but not as good as the real thing)...

look how it "bites into the J on DJ and look at the purple lines at the bottom they stop where the sticker would have been...

but still thanks allot!

Ok... you're welcome. This is only one I had, I searched but couldn't find anything.

Does anyone have a photo of billie with a Les Paul Jr. with a humbucker instead of the usual P-90.

I know he did this around the Warning era...

Does anyone have a photo of billie with a Les Paul Jr. with a humbucker instead of the usual P-90.

I know he did this around the Warning era...

YAY this also means more chubby Billie :D someone answer!

I know this has already probably been said a million times before, but does anyone have an Uno!, Dos!, Tre! font that I could use?

Thanks in advance!

I know this has already probably been said a million times before, but does anyone have an Uno!, Dos!, Tre! font that I could use?

Thanks in advance!

This is not really a question for the Picture Request Thread, more a general question that belongs here: [x]

Anyway, already answered here:

http://www.greendayc...t/#entry4801377

:)

Thanks! And next if i'll have a question like that i'll go to the Q&A thread. :)

You're welcome! :happy:

I need to prove to someone that Tré has lost weight, does anyone have any recent

Images that really show how much slimmer he is besides the instagram ones?

Does anyone have the plain trilogy backgrounds

And not the ones someone screen-capped off the trailer! They really annoy me! :dry:

I'm trying to find close up pictures of the replica Blue Billie used on the 2010 South American tour. Anyone able to help?

I'm trying to find close up pictures of the replica Blue Billie used on the 2010 South American tour. Anyone able to help?

I know i have a large pic of it in my GD folder on my laptop, let me look through the hundreds of pics :sherlock:

BTW Liam, do you have a large pic of your Stop when the red lights flash with the red light on?

Edit: Here it is!! :happy:Nem-Catacoa0057.jpg

I know i have a large pic of it in my GD folder on my laptop, let me look through the hundreds of pics :sherlock:

BTW Liam, do you have a large pic of your Stop when the red lights flash with the red light on?

Edit: Here it is!! :happy:Nem-Catacoa0057.jpg

Thank you very much :) And it depends, what do you want it for?

Thank you very much :) And it depends, what do you want it for?

Im going to use that along with the album and single covers and use it for my school computer background

Archived