Picture Request Thread

BeachBum

This thread is for all requests you may have, whether you want a larger version of a picture, the original version of a picture, a watermark removed, or you just want to know if anyone has pictures from a specific concert. Everything of that sort can go in this thread.

There's a few basic rules you are asked to follow.

1. Don't hyperlink the pictures. Meaning, unless they are a thumbnail, the images should NOT be clickable.

2. Don't post more than 10 pictures a day in this thread. It helps control the flow of the thread and ensures that no one person is taking up a single page all to them self.

*IMPORTANT*

• No pictures of the band's family members unless they are official publicity photos or from Green Day related events such as concerts, award shows, public events etc. This means no paparazzi photos and no private photos! This forum is dedicated to Green Day, not their families.
    • Requests for personal or paparazzi pictures (non-publicity pictures) of their kids, girlfriends, wives, brothers, sisters, parents, etc may not be made.
      • No nude pics of the band members

[*]Don't be a dick. If you think there is a possibility that the band wouldn't want the picture on the internet, please extend that common courtesy to them.

[*]A moderator has the right to remove a image if they feel it violates the policy.

If you break this policy, you will receive a verbal warning, if you continue to break this policy you will receive a warning.

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want pictures of John. Can we have a thread for John?

I just answer for myself when I say that he doesn't deserve his own thread, but here are a few pics anyway :)

john.jpg

sobrante.jpg

al.jpg

lolohome.jpg

hey can someone please find for me pictures of billie joe's socks? they're amazing and my friend is obssesed with them so i wanna make her a little suprise :) so thanks for the helpers :D

hey can someone please find for me pictures of billie joe's socks? they're amazing and my friend is obssesed with them so i wanna make her a little suprise :) so thanks for the helpers :D

;)

tumblr_m825yrKypK1qk17vvo2_1280.png

his lucky socks

x2317f8ed.jpg

stars:

bilde831.jpg

bilde852.jpg

a friend of Ingrid took these 2 pic, I think . Credits to her. :happy:

I cropped the 2nd one, obviously

stripes:

39115343.jpg

tumblrla09kvqeoi1qb6sde.jpg

2jeyzra.jpg

Cheerleader outfit + socks:

2061xf.jpg

:lol:

EDIT: I have a lot more socks pictures. *searches*

Can someone post pictures from the show at Red5?

I think you mean Red 7. ;)

The pictures are all on greenday.com [x]

:)

Is there a HQ pic of the Oh Love single? The one with the red background?

If not, from the albums covers. (are there pics of the backgrounds only?)

Thanks!!

OMG Florence epic collections of socks. I'd love to see more variety :lol:

I said I would post more socks pics, but I forgot! :mellow: I should look through my immense collection of GD pics now! :lol:

Yes, Thanks florence! Me and my mind. :lol:

No problem! :lol:

Is there a HQ pic of the Oh Love single? The one with the red background?

If not, from the albums covers. (are there pics of the backgrounds only?)

Thanks!!

I'm afraid there are no pictures of the backgrounds only.

But there are HQ pictures of the albums covers: ¡Uno! ¡Dos! ¡Tré! (originally from albumartexchange.com)

and the "Oh Love" cover: [x]

I only found this cover of the Oh Love EP: [x]

I'm afraid there are no pictures of the backgrounds only.

But there are HQ pictures of the albums covers: ¡Uno! ¡Dos! ¡Tré! (originally from albumartexchange.com)

and the "Oh Love" cover: [x]

I only found this cover of the Oh Love EP: [x]

Thank you very very much!!

Are there any pictures of amanda or erica? I dont want to stalk, I just wanna know what they look like for when I listen to songs about them. And if this violates the picture policy sorry.

Are there any pictures of amanda or erica? I dont want to stalk, I just wanna know what they look like for when I listen to songs about them. And if this violates the picture policy sorry.

I think there are none. I've never search, but there's no reason for them to be on the internet.

I think there are none. I've never search, but there's no reason for them to be on the internet.

Damn. Ok. Im very curious about that. Any interviews with them besides the one in Nobody Likes You?

Damn. Ok. Im very curious about that. Any interviews with them besides the one in Nobody Likes You?

I don't think so =/ Perhaps you should ask on the GD Q & A thread.

hey is there a chance someone could get me the "kill the dj" template (by that i mean only the kill the dj writing) Kill-The-DJ-Single-Cover-Artwork-green-day-31648749-750-750-608x608.jpg

thanks for the helpers!

;)

tumblr_m825yrKypK1qk17vvo2_1280.png

his lucky socks

x2317f8ed.jpg

stars:

bilde831.jpg

bilde852.jpg

a friend of Ingrid took these 2 pic, I think . Credits to her. :happy:

I cropped the 2nd one, obviously

stripes:

39115343.jpg

tumblrla09kvqeoi1qb6sde.jpg

2jeyzra.jpg

Cheerleader outfit + socks:

2061xf.jpg

:lol:

billie's socks strangely is the interesting thing i have seen, and was the guy in the first picture joey and jakob. jakob looks so changed!

Okay, this is paradise for socks obsessed (like me)!!! :woot:

Do you have some pics (preferably revealed ;) ) of chubby Billie from 2000? HQ is greatly appreciated

Archived