Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Work Thread

• Please log in to reply
3514 replies to this topic

Hayley

Hayley
  • yolo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,851 posts
  • Joined Apr 24, 2006
  • 766 rep

Need to ask for two days off next week that I got scheduled at my new job and I'm scared  :(  Although on the plus side I am doing amazing at it and so far everyone, especially the manager is super impressed with me so hopefully he won't mind!!

lizziebix

lizziebix
  • I used to make great reservations!

• 22,832 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2009
  • 6,425 rep

My drive to Guelph took me an hour and a half instead of 40 minutes this morning and I have meetings and seminars all day so if you'd like to trade that would be cool.

That was me on Wednesday. Drove around for 2.5 hours after work for work. I was not a very happy girl by the time I finally got home.

Stacie Anne

Stacie Anne
  • 12,736 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 7,269 rep

i'm always the person my store call on when they need someone to go to another store. today i had to leave half way through my shift to go to another store to pick up the safe key as they lost ours. idiots. i don't have the fuel for this, you know i drive an old, fuel guzzling sports car, pick someone else!!

lizziebix

lizziebix
  • I used to make great reservations!

• 22,832 posts
  • Joined Sep 15, 2009
  • 6,425 rep

i'm always the person my store call on when they need someone to go to another store. today i had to leave half way through my shift to go to another store to pick up the safe key as they lost ours. idiots. i don't have the fuel for this, you know i drive an old, fuel guzzling sports car, pick someone else!!

Can't you get reimbursed for the mileage at least? Here it's about 52 cents a mile. or put in for gas reimbursement?

Stacie Anne

Stacie Anne
  • 12,736 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 7,269 rep

Can't you get reimbursed for the mileage at least? Here it's about 52 cents a mile. or put in for gas reimbursement?

aye we do, but it only really balances out on long drives, as short drives use so much more fuel with a cold start. it pays for most of the fuel but it doesn't make up for wear & tear on the car. i know that sounds really daft but it bugs me :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users