Posted Image Trick or treat! We have a new Halloween theme. We also have two Halloween contests going on right now - enter with your pumpkin carvings here and your costumes here!

Photo

Bodification

• Please log in to reply
2791 replies to this topic

#2791 Sleeper Agent.

Sleeper Agent.

Youth's Big Plan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,689 posts
  • Joined Apr 02, 2011

Posted Yesterday, 09:35 PM

Mine is on the outer side of the leg, which definitely hurts a lot less than the inner side, but to be honest it hurt more than I thought. The part that goes to the front (the fingers of his right hand and the edge of the comic books) hurt the most, and it was also pretty painful towards the ankle. Definitely bearable, though :) What are you planning on getting?

That's cool, it's hard to describe, but it's a multi tired thing with Greek mythology inspired stuff. At the bottom it's got Tantalus (tried to steal from the gods and shit) then next layer Hades is sitting on his throne. Then a square spiral design used in ancient Greek pottery and stuff, cause it look cools. Then some pillar, and finally the top layer might be the greek gods on thrones and stuff. I'm worried about it looking weird because I want it to wrap it around the leg, so it might look distorted and stuff.

#2792 She-Loves-Him

She-Loves-Him

a nightmare dressed like a daydream

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,607 posts
  • Joined Mar 05, 2006

Posted 9 minutes ago

WOW I got my bellybutton pierced 10 years ago yesterday :lol:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com