Singles from ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre!

Fuzz

I'd want them to release "Stay The Night" as the next single, but I'd be fine with "Kill The DJ" as well. "Stay The Night" just overwhelms me with every listen, again and again. I'm really curious to know what happened to the song in the studio version. :happy:

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm dying to hear "Kill the DJ" since the trailer for Uno was released! I hope it is the next single so I can hear it soon! ;)

The other two singles from Uno are being released August 14th and October 8th according to the box set description

I don't know why, but I'm more excited for singles from DOS and TRÉ...

Right now, Kill the DJ is confirmed to be next single, so I hope Carpe Diem's the third :happy:

I don't know why, but I'm more excited for singles from DOS and TRÉ...

Right now, Kill the DJ is confirmed to be next single, so I hope Carpe Diem's the third :happy:

is it confirmed? o.o

is it confirmed? o.o

Ups! No is not, sorry. My bad! :P

What is confirmed is the date of release.

Carpe diem is probably not going to be a single. Its not one of the music videos for the deluxe uno, and all singles have music videos except she and a few others. Honestly, its catchy, but I got sick of it after a while.

Carpe diem is probably not going to be a single. Its not one of the music videos for the deluxe uno, and all singles have music videos except she and a few others. Honestly, its catchy, but I got sick of it after a while.

How can you be sick of it when you haven't even heard a clean-studio version of it? :huh:

I like it, it has a positive message. It deserves a chance :)

Again subject to change but yeah. This is what I got it from.

2qlheet.jpg

2qlheet.jpg

Awesome! What exactly is ‘this’?

Awesome! What exactly is ‘this’?

Uh, can't really say. But yeah it's a decent source :) i don't like acting all in the know or like i have sources lol because I don't, this is just something i have access to xD

2qlheet.jpg

where did you find that?

Cool! Really looking forward to hearing another song. I don't remember what the clip of Kill the DJ in the trailer was like (other than thinking it sounded cool), so I think I'll avoid listening to it so the song sounds nice and fresh when it comes out :happy:

I want Let Yourself Go for the third single.. It will be a kick-ass song )

I got a weird feeling that, if Kill The DJ will be the next single, it will do quite well with surprising people - including us.

Must be a kick ass single

I got a weird feeling that, if Kill The DJ will be the next single, it will do quite well with surprising people - including us.

Must be a kick ass single

It IS the next single

It IS the next single

I'm still waiting for the official announcement before I jump out of my chair and yell "fuck yeah!" here at work :)

I saw the Deluxe Version of ¡UNO! and have the Music videos of Kill the DJ, Let Yourself Go, Stay the Night and Oh Love. so i think this 4 song are the ¡UNO! Singles. but nothing confirmed yet.

I'm dying to hear "Kill the DJ" since the trailer for Uno was released! I hope it is the next single so I can hear it soon! ;)

Me too!!!!!!!! I wanna hear the songs from previews so bad!!!!! I'm happy, tho, cuz what we have 'til now is that Kill The DJ is gonna be the next single, based on this:

2qlheet.jpg

I saw that on Green Day Rumors this morning, I'm assuming you are the owner, then?

A video for Let Yourself Go is coming out on Monday, so I don't believe it's gonna be a single... and people who pre-order Uno on iTunes will get it someday.

And one week later "Oh Love" video is coming out in the first week of August, what makes me confused, because it could be next week too. But I think we would be too much too soon, even though it's what we want :dance:

And about the singles according to the Ultimate Box Set, I really don't know what is going on! :ermm: We'll get Kill The DJ and then in October we'll get a single for Dos or for Tré? But they also said in NME that they would leak songs, don't they? I'm so confused about how it is gonna work. We'll have to wait 'til we get the Deluxe versions of the other two, tho...

Me too!!!!!!!! I wanna hear the songs from previews so bad!!!!! I'm happy, tho, cuz what we have 'til now is that Kill The DJ is gonna be the next single, based on this:

I saw that on Green Day Rumors this morning, I'm assuming you are the owner, then?

A video for Let Yourself Go is coming out on Monday, so I don't believe it's gonna be a single... and people who pre-order Uno on iTunes will get it someday.

And one week later "Oh Love" video is coming out in the first week of August, what makes me confused, because it could be next week too. But I think we would be too much too soon, even though it's what we want :dance:

And about the singles according to the Ultimate Box Set, I really don't know what is going on! :ermm: We'll get Kill The DJ and then in October we'll get a single for Dos or for Tré? But they also said in NME that they would leak songs, don't they? I'm so confused about how it is gonna work. We'll have to wait 'til we get the Deluxe versions of the other two, tho...

I'm not the owner of greendayrumors, they got that from me ;) but I have an idea who it may be now.

To be honest, I'm a little surprised that Carpe Diem isn't a single. It's really catchy and I somehow haven't gotten bored of the crap recording yet.

I'm not the owner of greendayrumors, they got that from me ;) but I have an idea who it may be now.

Ah, okay! :D We may not discuss this were, it's kinda creepy. lol

Wait a minute o.O DOEAS THAT MEAN WE WILL GET "LET YOURSELF GO" ON MONDAY?!!?!

yes..we can hear the actual song this monday ^^ :dance:

But it's a live version on good quality (hopefully), not a studio version...

Archived