Singles from ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre!

Fuzz

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not so sure LYG is gonna be considered a full-on single (radio play, music video) but rather just something they wanted to get out with the VMAs. Should make for a killer performance! People will want the song.

LYG video would be so good, but the live video is also great. That kinda makes up for me for a music video ;)

The singles of UNO are:

-Oh Love

-Kill The DJ

-LetYourself Go

-Stay The Night

and each one of the songs will have a Music Video.

i think the single download at 9th Oct will be STN, to support the release of UNO afterwards

Matt said on a different thread that the first single from Dos will be released in October, so I think that it will be that. Hoping for Makeout party, Wow That's loud, or IFT

Matt said on a different thread that the first single from Dos will be released in October, so I think that it will be that. Hoping for Makeout party, Wow That's loud, or IFT

i saw some post that warner plans to release one single for each album + 3 extra songs..everything is so confusing..it even seems that KTDJ wasnt the download we were supposed to get (the dudes who ordered the ultimate bundle set)...crazy :~|

Wow, now we already have 3 new Green Day singles. We waited so long for a little sign of them doing anything related to a new album and now it's already that close to the first out of three. Such a great feeling!

They should better get their shit together before releasing any more singles. Many people, including me, still have issues with downloading Kill the DJ aka the 2nd single included in the Box Set, according to the release date.

Has Kill the DJ been played on American radio yet? Is it a radio single? Cuz I ain't found it nowhere...

Has Kill the DJ been played on American radio yet? Is it a radio single? Cuz I ain't found it nowhere...

I don't think so... And if it has, the airplay isn't anything significant. The marketing of these records so far has been pretty all over the place. It's almost like they're just throwing stuff out there. That's good for the fans, but I'm not sure how much it's impacting their lay audience.

I don't think so... And if it has, the airplay isn't anything significant. The marketing of these records so far has been pretty all over the place. It's almost like they're just throwing stuff out there. That's good for the fans, but I'm not sure how much it's impacting their lay audience.

Agreed... they're spoiling fans to no end, but not making a big splash elsewhere thus far... I'm not really convinced that Angry Birds and all that shit does much at all, it's just a cool (or uncool if you fly that way) thing to do. Obviously VMA type stuff and real talk show promo will do more, but so far there aren't a lot of people outside Green Day and attentive rock fans who are that aware that something's going on here.

Three singles and the albums not even out yet! Hopefully they will do a music video for Let Yourself Go and then do another single after the album drops. And then the same thing with Dos and Tre.

I Download Kill The DJ on September 4 without any problems... I hope the Digital Single 3 (October 9) is a song of DOS.

Hope The Digital Single in the Ultimate Box Set is ether STN or a song on DOS......

Lol. Everyone thought that LYG on the itunes deluxe was just the live video and totally ignored the possibilty that it was an actual single.

Did anyone download the dirty version of the Oh Love Music video? I decided that I need the video on my ipod, and the censored one isn't good enough. Do we know if the dirty one will be made available again?

Did anyone download the dirty version of the Oh Love Music video? I decided that I need the video on my ipod, and the censored one isn't good enough. Do we know if the dirty one will be made available again?

Just rip it off from youtube...

Archived