Singles from ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre!

Fuzz

sorry hahaha always me annoying you.

Haha no worries :)

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if this should go here or in the Uno!, Dos!, and Tre! general thread so i'll just post it in both. :lol:

I see this picture for like the 5th time now and it's just now that I realize that we get to know the singles, too! :D

So apparently it goes like this (not it order):

Uno!:

Nuclear Family

Stay the Night

Carpe Diem

Let Yourself Go

Kill The DJ

and then Oh Love doesn't have a star for some reason...

Dos!:

F**k Time

Stop When the Red Lights Flash

Lazy Bones

Lady Cobra

then there's Wild One with a question mark which I guess means it will maybe be a single...

Tre!:

8th Avenue Serenade

Stray Heart

99 Revolutions

So What do you guys think? Pretty Exciting for me!

I don't know if this should go here or in the Uno!, Dos!, and Tre! general thread so i'll just post it in both. :lol:

I see this picture for like the 5th time now and it's just now that I realize that we get to know the singles, too! :D

So apparently it goes like this (not it order):

Uno!:

Nuclear Family

Stay the Night

Carpe Diem

Let Yourself Go

Kill The DJ

and then Oh Love doesn't have a star for some reason...

Dos!:

F**k Time

Stop When the Red Lights Flash

Lazy Bones

Lady Cobra

then there's Wild One with a question mark which I guess means it will maybe be a single...

Tre!:

8th Avenue Serenade

Stray Heart

99 Revolutions

So What do you guys think? Pretty Exciting for me!

no the song is called Wild one! (no ?)

Those wose just marked like that because they were probably the songs they choose to play for that set.

Yeah, I doubt the marked songs will be singles. Stray Heart and Fuck Time are marked and it's just too good to be true that they turn to be singles and have its own video... -But we can dream! :bunny:

Yeah, I doubt the marked songs will be singles. Stray Heart and Fuck Time are marked and it's just too good to be true that they turn to be singles and have its own video... -But we can dream! :bunny:

I wonder what kind of video they'd do for Fuck Time... lmfao. I can't help but wish they'd kept that as a FBHT song, put out a second album with that song on the list, but that's another topic and I don't want to be ~that guy~ and derail the thread.

I refuse to listen to any of the live versions of the new songs just because I like to be surprised, but I did end up hearing Carpe Diem and I think that it really would make great single material, especially with the build-up in the song. Gets you pumped for the album, and I'm sure the video for that would be pretty kick-ass. It'd be a nice shift from the previous videos they've done which are more serious and all. Idk

I wonder what kind of video they'd do for Fuck Time... lmfao. I can't help but wish they'd kept that as a FBHT song, put out a second album with that song on the list, but that's another topic and I don't want to be ~that guy~ and derail the thread.

I refuse to listen to any of the live versions of the new songs just because I like to be surprised, but I did end up hearing Carpe Diem and I think that it really would make great single material, especially with the build-up in the song. Gets you pumped for the album, and I'm sure the video for that would be pretty kick-ass. It'd be a nice shift from the previous videos they've done which are more serious and all. Idk

The video for Fuck Time demands to be kinky, naughty and sexy... :eyebrows: Haha it would be hilarious!

I think it would have work better in a Foxboro Hot Tubs album, but it ended up like this. I guess it's because we heard it originally from FHT and not GD, though the main thing is that we're gettin' a studio version of it :banana:

Carpe Diem is one of the 3 songs I listened from their new stuff... and it's great!

The video for Fuck Time demands to be kinky, naughty and sexy... :eyebrows: Haha it would be hilarious!

I think it would have work better in a Foxboro Hot Tubs album, but it ended up like this. I guess it's because we heard it originally from FHT and not GD, though the main thing is that we're gettin' a studio version of it :banana:

Carpe Diem is one of the 3 songs I listened from their new stuff... and it's great!

Oh yeah! I wouldn't be surprised if the pink bunny was in there. With hipster beer.. er, Pabst Blue Ribbon. ;)

VERY true. Either way it's great that it's getting released. Plus the live shows are bound to have this song, which is a greeeeat bonus for us under 21's.

Ahh I know right? The quality of Carpe Diem isn't great but I put it on my iPod anyways. It's addictive as hell. Love it.

Oh yeah! I wouldn't be surprised if the pink bunny was in there. With hipster beer.. er, Pabst Blue Ribbon. ;)

VERY true. Either way it's great that it's getting released. Plus the live shows are bound to have this song, which is a greeeeat bonus for us under 21's.

Ahh I know right? The quality of Carpe Diem isn't great but I put it on my iPod anyways. It's addictive as hell. Love it.

Yess! I have it too. Can't believe UNO will be out next month and we can appreciate it (and all the other songs) better! :happy:

I wonder what kind of video they'd do for Fuck Time... lmfao.

*cough* orgy *cough*

*cough* orgy *cough*

How nice of Green Day to allow fans to be in their new music video !!!!!!!!! :bunny:

Now we know what they meant by "clothing optional."

So I guess Fuck Time will now be a single since Kill the DJ is also a single.

So I guess Fuck Time will now be a single since Kill the DJ is also a single.

Nooooo

JUst so people sees this: We don't know the singles because Oh Love isn't marked as a single, so the marked songs can't be the singles

Nooooo

JUst so people sees this: We don't know the singles because Oh Love isn't marked as a single, so the marked songs can't be the singles

I wasn't talking about the setlist picture. What I meant was that some people here were worried that they might not release Fuck Time because of the curse words but since they are releasing Kill the DJ (which has a lot of fucks) as one, then they might release Fuck Time as a single.

I'm pretty sure that the little sweet word you were talking about will appear very often in the trilogy, since the song names are pretty rancid. But I'm happy with it, I hate people who censor every fuck off. But the music videos will be a problem...Kill the ---- DJ.

FUCK!

Green Day: "Hold him under water till that mother fucker drowns"

My Mom: "Well that doesn't sound very nice"

lmfaooo

What's the big deal with Green Day releasing singles with swear words in, most of their biggest hits are far from 'clean', American Idiot, BOBD, Holiday, Longview, Minority etc. I doubt they wouldn't choose a song just because of a word, or even replace the word, just bleep/mute any swearing as with the other singles from the past

What's the big deal with Green Day releasing singles with swear words in, most of their biggest hits are far from 'clean', American Idiot, BOBD, Holiday, Longview, Minority etc. I doubt they wouldn't choose a song just because of a word, or even replace the word, just bleep/mute any swearing as with the other singles from the past

I think Minority is almost clean

Archived