Singles from ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre!

Fuzz

But it's a live version on good quality (hopefully), not a studio version...

omg thats so amazing, but how did you know that?

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, I'm a little surprised that Carpe Diem isn't a single. It's really catchy and I somehow haven't gotten bored of the crap recording yet.

same here! but it's on the album and that's all that counts :happy: and i bet it'll have a permanent place on the setlist for the new tour cause it's (like you said) really catchy - the perfect live song :)

same here! but it's on the album and that's all that counts :happy: and i bet it'll have a permanent place on the setlist for the new tour cause it's (like you said) really catchy - the perfect live song :)

True :) I hope I get to see them live this era.

To be honest, I'm a little surprised that Carpe Diem isn't a single. It's really catchy and I somehow haven't gotten bored of the crap recording yet.

I'm surprised too. Every time I hear that shit "Live Like You're Dying" song on the radio, I think "This should be replaced with Carpe Diem."

True :) I hope I get to see them live this era.

You have to see them live, we need to challenge Billie to a Pokemon battle and throw a Magikarp at him.

/offtopic

I'm surprised too. Every time I hear that shit "Live Like You're Dying" song on the radio, I think "This should be replaced with Carpe Diem."

Warner isn't very good at choosing singles though. Carpe Diem could really hype Uno up.

You have to see them live, we need to challenge Billie to a Pokemon battle and throw a Magikarp at him.

/offtopic

Maybe we meet up at a concert then, stand right in front of the stage and throw Magikarps at him.

Google to see the time difference.

Sorry I don´t find it, can anybody tell me?

Sorry I don´t find it, can anybody tell me?

There is a 4 hour time difference between EST and German time.

Did I miss something? Why are we talking about time-zones in this thread? :dry:

There is a 4 hour time difference between EST and German time.

so it´s 8 am in germany?

Did I miss something? Why are we talking about time-zones in this thread? :dry:

at this moment.. yes

Why do we care when 7am EST is?

That's what I'm wondering. I think people are just getting off topic.

Why do we care when 7am EST is?

I honestly do not know. I was just helping :lol:

Well people can´t we talk a little bit?! There are no news at the moment so we can get a little bit off topic it´s not the apocalypse

Well people can´t we talk a little bit?! There are no news at the moment so we can get a little bit off topic it´s not the apocalypse

*faceplam* You've never really been on a forum have you?

I really hope the single is Kill the DJ! I've been excited for it ever since the UNO trailer. But I guess I dont care too much about what the single is, because they're always good. (well, except for know your enemy) XD

Archived