Green Day Random News

Fuzz

Its now the #2 most searched trend. I'm thinking this songs going to be huge now.

Yeah probably, and there's like a lot of versions on Youtube, it was hard to find the official video (in the official account).

Once the movie is out, the video will probably have a lot of views.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its now the #2 most searched trend. I'm thinking this songs going to be huge now.

i cant see it trend :/

It's now number 4. Untitled-1.png

hasn't been trending on my yahoo.com either lol

i cant see it trend :/

Geeez, why wouldn't you want it to be successful? Even if they say that they don't care about sells - I can't imagine anyone not being kinda disappointed that a thing they worked hard for and they're proud of (may) "flops" .

Geeez, why wouldn't you want it to be successful? Even if they say that they don't care about sells - I can't imagine anyone not being kinda disappointed that a thing they worked hard for and they're proud of (may) "flops" .

wait whaaaaaaat?

I WANT it to trend. i really really really do. I really want it to sell good. i just said that i CANT see the trend, 'cause that guy said it was trending, and when i checked yahoo, it wasn't in the trending list xD

Nice article about Green Days current situation and the pressures of the music industry

http://www.irishtime...4326018297.html

That was actually quite well written. Pretty sure I'll share this on GDA.

It's now number 4.

It looks like you're logged in to Yahoo, so those trends are specific to things you might be interested in. If you sign out, you'll see the actual global trends (what we all see) and sadly, Green Day isn't there.

wait whaaaaaaat?

I WANT it to trend. i really really really do. I really want it to sell good. i just said that i CANT see the trend, 'cause that guy said it was trending, and when i checked yahoo, it wasn't in the trending list xD

oh my god I'm so sorry, it was like 7am when I wrote that. I read something like "I don't want it to trend" :blush:

Nice article about Green Days current situation and the pressures of the music industry

http://www.irishtime...4326018297.html

That's a really good article!! Thanks for sharing it.

It's interesting how they contrast Billie's struggles and going to rehab with Nirvana and Kurt Cobain's troubles. Scary to think that it could have ended so much worse for Billie. I'm glad he's putting his own health first and that he has such amazing support from everyone - family, friends, other musicians, and fans alike.

(BTW, where's that picture in the article from? I don't think I've seen it before.)

It looks like you're logged in to Yahoo, so those trends are specific to things you might be interested in. If you sign out, you'll see the actual global trends (what we all see) and sadly, Green Day isn't there.

I was logged in when I screen capped the site but earlier, when I first noticed they were a trending topic, I was not. In fact I had just redownloaded my browser.

It's interesting how they contrast Billie's struggles and going to rehab with Nirvana and Kurt Cobain's troubles. Scary to think that it could have ended so much worse for Billie. I'm glad he's putting his own health first and that he has such amazing support from everyone - family, friends, other musicians, and fans alike.

(BTW, where's that picture in the article from? I don't think I've seen it before.)

I agree. "Sometimes the show mustn't go on" Wow, that really strikes a chord with me.

I have never seen that picture before either and was wondering the same. It looks relatively new?

That's what struck me too, Kurt Cobain is another Hero of mine, I'm glad Billie is putting himself first and was told by his friends that he has their full support.

The picture, I've no idea where it's from.

The picture looks like it's from a group shot that they took at an awards ceremony on the red carpet...I'm sure Ive seen it before...

THIS.

That is the part of the article that kind of slapped me in the face. I'm sitting here bummed out that they aren't making appearances and that my concert was postponed and then it hits you like a ton of bricks. This could have ended badly if not taken care of. It's not like we haven't seen it before. Musicians struggling emotionally or having a breakdown and next thing you know, you are reading that they ended their life. Really put it in perspective and makes you grateful that he's taking care of himself. I can handle a postponed concert, I can't handle an end to Green Day by the death of a member.

Picture is from 2009 MTV VMA's in Japan.

MTV_Video_Music_Awards_Japan_200-25509.jpg

Picture is from 2009 MTV VMA's in Japan.

MTV_Video_Music_Awards_Japan_200-25509.jpg

I knew someone would know where it came from :)

That was actually quite well written. Pretty sure I'll share this on GDA.

Please do :)

oh my god I'm so sorry, it was like 7am when I wrote that. I read something like "I don't want it to trend" :blush:

Haha it's okay xD

Green Day in Entertainment Week Must List

2012-11-02_15-52-31_193.jpg

Green Day ¡Dos! Review in Entertainment Weekly

2012-11-02_15-53-15_908.jpg

Green Day in Entertainment Week Must List

2012-11-02_15-52-31_193.jpg

Green Day ¡Dos! Review in Entertainment Weekly

2012-11-02_15-53-15_908.jpg

I guess there's some promotion after all :D

holy crap. It's always the ballads that make it big! Then people assume that's the only kind of music they play :dry: But I'm still excited to see it as a hit don't get me wrong! :lol:

¡Dos! got a better review than One Direction, good ;)

this isnt even faith in humanity, its faith in the laws of the universe

Archived