Green Day Random News

Fuzz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's talk about good things now... TODAY IS FRANKITO'S BIRTHDAY! 12 years old. :happy:

Tre called his son Frankito.

How am I not surprised.

Tre called his son Frankito.

How am I not surprised.

???

I really don't understand what this is supposed to imply? You find it odd that he named his child after himself?! Seriously? Mike's daughter is named Ryan and that is his middle name. A million people (including Tre himself) are named after their parents...

*confused*

???

I really don't understand what this is supposed to imply? You find it odd that he named his child after himself?! Seriously? Mike's daughter is named Ryan and that is his middle name. A million people (including Tre himself) are named after their parents...

*confused*

Just reminded me of some article about Green Day I read that referred to Tre Cool as "the only man on this planet who would name a child Frankito."

Just cuz it's a funny amalgamation of "Little Frank"... combining an English name with the Spanish diminutive, and it is, as far as I know, not a name ever used by other people :lol: Ryan is a regular name. Frankito is more along the lines of "weird celebrity baby names."

Just reminded me of some article about Green Day I read that referred to Tre Cool as "the only man on this planet who would name a child Frankito."

Just cuz it's a funny amalgamation of "Little Frank"... combining an English name with the Spanish diminutive, and it is, as far as I know, not a name ever used by other people :lol: Ryan is a regular name. Frankito is more along the lines of "weird celebrity baby names."

Huh...odd to me (the article that is) as Frankito is a name I have heard several times before (both as a first & last name)...I never would have seen it as a celeb baby type name!! Guess different cultures/parts of the world and all that...you want a celeb baby name...Brixton...great song but not exactly somewhere you wanna be named after lol (and it makes me think of Brooklyn Beckham...sorry lol).

Anyways enough about names...not really into that NME article...it just felt like they were trying to get at something (mentioning Billie during Stay The Night etc)...also learn the flipping names of the songs!!

What's up with mike dirnt being in Florida when green day is doing a show in Illinois tomorrow? :shy:

What's up with mike dirnt being in Florida when green day is doing a show in Illinois tomorrow? :shy:

He was joking, the photo was taken in Chicago but he just wrote Florida to confuse people :P

Mike is a rebel.

He was joking, the photo was taken in Chicago but he just wrote Florida to confuse people :P

I know. :( I was really hoping there would be a secret show or something. :shy:

saw this posted on my Facebook from Smosh

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/videos/10-great-songs-about-fapping

I love how in all the comments in the post its say GREEN DAY!!! I love Green Day yeah Longview fuck yeah

Green Day is on smosh every other week. I wonder what Green Day fan runs their site! :lol:

I was freaking out. :lol: Especially since I was in Miami today will be again tomorrow.

I was freaking out. :lol: Especially since I was in Miami today will be again tomorrow.

But you live in Florida, what does being in Miami have to do with anything? :lol:

But you live in Florida, what does being in Miami have to do with anything? :lol:

Because Miami is a big city! :lol:

Because Miami is a big city! :lol:

If they were actually here they should've done a show in Orlando! :rolleyes::P

If they were actually here they should've done a show in Orlando! :rolleyes::P

I'm actually closer to Miami by about an hour though. :P But Orlando would still be good!

Archived