Green Day Random News

Fuzz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looks so....different in that clip. I think it's just that his hair is different.

He looks so...old. He's not wearing makeup. Years of drugs and alcohol aren't good on the skin im guessing, he probably wears makeup everyday.

He looks so...old. He's not wearing makeup. Years of drugs and alcohol aren't good on the skin im guessing, he probably wears makeup everyday.

He didn't look old to me. I thought he looked fine :confused:

He's wearing make up just not the same he uses for shows

Yeah, it's real funny! :D

Also there was an interview with them on a norwegian tv program called Lydverket earlier this year, and Billie talks about how he has a poster of Gorgoroth with him on stage everywhere he goes. You can see it here: http://tv.nrk.no/serie/lydverket-tv/mynt12001412/03-10-2012#t=12m21s

It starts at about 12:24 were they talk about it in norwegian bit, then the interview in english starts at about: 12:43 :)

And if you for some reason can't view it, here's what they say (also Mike is there he just doesn't say anything):

Billie: I went in to a black metal record store in Norway and I asked for..I said what is the best black metal record you have. Uhm..I asked the guy behind the counter. And he said Gorgoroth, and so I bought a Gorgoroth record and I've put it on and it scared the living shit out of me.

Tre: Pretty cool when Billie brought a framed picture of Gorgoroth and put in on the side of the stage as inspiration.

Billie: That's true.

Tre: Yeah, Gorgie.

Billie: And I put his poster up on the side of the stage.

Tre: It came with a free poster?

Billie: It came with a poster.

Tre: Damn!

Billie: And so I have a picture of him and I have, I put it, it's there everywhere we go I have this picture of Gorgoroth. Every city, so he has been with me all over the world.

Interviewer: Then why is he inspiring?

Billie: I think he's..I don't know..

Tre: It's cheaper than gettin' a security guard.

Billie laughs.

Tre: Put that picutre on the side of the..by the entrace of the stage, they see that and they fucking turn around and they head back off the stage.

Billie: In a strange way he blesses the stage in his..well at least my side of the stage in his own way. It's um..I don't know, it's just um..I just really liked it.

Also there was an interview with them on a norwegian tv program called Lydverket earlier this year, and Billie talks about how he has a poster of Gorgoroth with him on stage everywhere he goes. You can see it here: http://tv.nrk.no/serie/lydverket-tv/mynt12001412/03-10-2012#t=12m21s

It starts at about 12:24 were they talk about it in norwegian bit, then the interview in english starts at about: 12:43 :)

And if you for some reason can't view it, here's what they say (also Mike is there he just doesn't say anything):

Billie: I went in to a black metal record store in Norway and I asked for..I said what is the best black metal record you have. Uhm..I asked the guy behind the counter. And he said Gorgoroth, and so I bought a Gorgoroth record and I've put it on and it scared the living shit out of me.

Tre: Pretty cool when Billie brought a framed picture of Gorgoroth and put in on the side of the stage as inspiration.

Billie: And so I have a picture of him and I have, I put it, it's there everywhere we go I have this picture of Gorgoroth. Every city, so he has been with me all over the world.

Billie laughs.

Tre: Put that picutre on the side of the..by the entrace of the stage, they see that and they fucking turn around and they head back off the stage.

Billie: In a strange way he blesses the stage in his..well at least my side of the stage in his own way. It's um..I don't know, it's just um..I just really liked

It says it can be showed outside of Norway :( but i enjoyed the part you wrote, thanks. Its a funny strory about Billie and black metal :lol:

i think he's talking about that record and poster (well, that's scary if you don't know the band or the music genre :D)

quantos_vinyl_a.jpg

The GD Berlin show from August is on JUMP Radio in 10 minutes! Tune in at jumpradio.de

Maybe someone can record this, please.

The GD Berlin show from August is on JUMP Radio in 10 minutes! Tune in at jumpradio.de

My recording totally failed the first 2½ songs. I'm recording now though :P

My recording totally failed the first 2½ songs. I'm recording now though :P

Awesome, that's good to hear :D

Thank you!

I'm only recording on cassette.

Do you remember that guy with a Gorgoroth jeans waistcoat from a trailer with the X-KID preview? :D

Billie laughs.

Billie: In a strange way he blesses the stage in his..well at least my side of the stage in his own way. It's um..I don't know, it's just um..I just really liked

that's soooo funny xD

It made the hot page and the Facebook front page and has almost a million views now :D

It HAD to make the hot page :creep:

...and i missed it >.<

my heart's bleeding (as a green day fan AND live recordings collector)

I wish they did it with the Monchengladbach show as well.

Archived