Green Day Random News

Fuzz

I don't see the problem of talking about something like that in a thread (without posting links), I mean, maybe a thread just for that. I don't understand.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see the problem of talking about something like that in a thread (without posting links), I mean, maybe a thread just for that. I don't understand.

There was too much spam. People complaining that they want a leak. I understand why the topics are closed.

I mentioned last time 'bout Billie on cover of one of Polish magazines. There's an interview with him. It looks like it was made in August or September. There's nothing new for me, apart from one thing. In the left speaker or headphone you can hear guitars played by Billie and in the right one - by Jason.

I mentioned last time 'bout Billie on cover of one of Polish magazines. There's an interview with him. It looks like it was made in August or September. There's nothing new for me, apart from one thing. In the left speaker or headphone you can hear guitars played by Billie and in the right one - by Jason.

Thanks for writing that. Never knew it.

In the left speaker or headphone you can hear guitars played by Billie and in the right one - by Jason.

that's not news ;)

that's not news ;)

For me it's something new. And I promised to write what I found out in this interview ;)

I just saw a youtube ad for Tre featuring X-Kid music video

isnt that just clips from oh love

According to John Roecker, "Heart Like a Hand Grenade" will be released on DVD in 2014 to coincide with American Idiot's 10th Anniversary:

From his Facebook:

"My Vimeo account is about to be expired so if you have not seen or downloaded my Green Day short now is the time (if you want). It was the story that got cut from my film "Heart Like a Hand Grenade". Not sure if it will be included in the DVD when it comes out in 2014. Going...going..thanks again to Ashleigh Hickerson for being my beautiful star"

From the comments on it:

Yep...21014. 10th anniversary. Hopefully we will still be alive.

According to John Roecker, "Heart Like a Hand Grenade" will be released on DVD in 2014 to coincide with American Idiot's 10th Anniversary:

From his Facebook:

"My Vimeo account is about to be expired so if you have not seen or downloaded my Green Day short now is the time (if you want). It was the story that got cut from my film "Heart Like a Hand Grenade". Not sure if it will be included in the DVD when it comes out in 2014. Going...going..thanks again to Ashleigh Hickerson for being my beautiful star"

From the comments on it:

Good news, I guess :) I hope he's not joking 'cause I'm tired of waiting for that documentary, I wanna see it so fucking bad :(

From his Facebook:

From the comments on it:

Awesome news. Was expecting this but hope it gets a final confirmation by Green Day too so that we can expect it seriously. Yeah 2014 is a long time away right now, so who knows ! :P

He's been saying it for years. Still don't think there is any more truth in it this time. He just likes to bring it up occasionally to remind people.

He's been saying it for years. Still don't think there is any more truth in it this time. He just likes to bring it up occasionally to remind people.

Yeah, I'm kind of taking it with a grain of salt :lol:

I just hope something awesome happens in 2014 for the 10th anniversary. Like the movie or something...

From the comments on it:

Sure.. I'll wait for an official announcement until I believe it. If you search on this forum for the HLAHG thread you will laugh probably. I do now anyway. For years he's been saying the DVD will be released, or that he'll just release it online. Wasn't that this or last year? As in, "early 2011!" or something like that. Then of course.. we got nothing. Good thing that we got Awesome as Fuck that year. Would be cool to finally see this thing released because I'd love to see it. Better late than never! :D

I wish that the AI doc would be released now! I can't believe in like one year it will be the 10th anniversary! It feels like just yesterday!!! God I am getting old! I still remember when Dookie came out! That was when MTV showed music videos and I feel in love with Green Day when I saw the "Longview" video.

So...... Billboard's "Best & Worst of 2012" Readers' Poll.......

Biggest Disappointment

* Green Day's Trio of Albums

Um. WTF? Not cool, Billboard.

http://www.billboard...008036272.story

Dafuq? I guess it's more of a the higher the expectations the bigger the disappointment...

This is one instance where we say DONT VOTE FOR GREEN DAY! Or we all band together to vote for one of the other disappointments... if I had any clue what the fuck they were. How can I be disappointed in JLo being bad?

Dafuq? I guess it's more of a the higher the expectations the bigger the disappointment...

This is one instance where we say DONT VOTE FOR GREEN DAY! Or we all band together to vote for one of the other disappointments... if I had any clue what the fuck they were. How can I be disappointed in JLo being bad?

Right?! Yeah, definitely don't vote for Green Day this time around. But all the other options.... I don't even know what to vote for. None of them mattered to me at all. I don't even know what this "Sparkle" underwhelming thing is. Is that a song? lol

Reminds me of when Uno came out, some website was giving GD crap because they weren't political anymore.

First they complain that they're political and they should make records like Dookie again, and then they come out with an album that goes back to those roots and they complain about them not using their status to preach politics.

Green Day can't win.

From his Facebook:

From the comments on it:

Yay!! :lol: :lol:

So...... Billboard's "Best & Worst of 2012" Readers' Poll.......

Biggest Disappointment

* Green Day's Trio of Albums

Um. WTF? Not cool, Billboard.

http://www.billboard...008036272.story

Fuck Billboard! :angry

I just hope something awesome happens in 2014 for the 10th anniversary. Like the movie or something...

Ten years....damn...doesn't feel that long. But I hope they really do release the DVD, that would be epic.

Billboard goes by sales not by the actual music ao far the trilogy is a disappointment...

Archived