Green Day Random News

Fuzz

Billie Joe put his Newport Beach cottage up for sale. Here's an excerpt:

YOUR MAMAS NOTES: On the heels of Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong's profanity-laced tirade on stage in September at the iHeartRadio music festival in Las Vegas—an unwise jeremiad that led to him entering a rehab treatment facility for unspecified substance abuse—he and his missus Adrienne have put their itty-bitty beach cottage in Newport Beach, CA on the market with an asking price of $1,895,000.

Property records show the sassy pop-punker and his eco-boutique owning missus picked up the petite cottage located just a couple short blocks from the beach in the densely packed Peninsula Point area of Newport Beach in May 2006 for $1,699,000 and listing information indicates the house was subsequently re-built from the studs up—no doubt at considerable expense—in 2007.

I like how they call him sassy, haha!

Read more about it here: http://realestalker....ts-newport.html

Perfect place to talk shit about Billie's privacy; when people obviously know NOTHING, but they're living to start fucking rumors like those. I can almost think is the same person writing all the comments. :dry:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perfect place to talk shit about Billie's privacy; when people obviously know NOTHING, but they're living to start fucking rumors like those. I can almost think is the same person writing all the comments. :dry:

Lol certainly looks like it, they're all in the same bad English. Not the first time it's happened either, people have been commenting this sort of stuff for years on anything to do with billie and adie. It happened when they sold their house a few years ago.

But yeah I don't think this really belongs on here

Whoa, I didn't even see those comments before. They weren't there when I looked at it. People say some ridiculous things though. I hope the divorce talk doesn't become too much of a rumor. :/

I just thought it was a cute house. Too bad they're selling it, but maybe they'll get another one? I don't know.

I believe this was in Guitar World Magazine (I can't remember though):

I think it was on a page for people who write in or something, but not sure.

Being Green

"Full credit to Billie Joe Armstrong for being such a great interview subject- and credit to Guitar World for having the balls to put him on the cover [November 2012] once again. Billie Joe is one of those rare artists who speaks his mind, i s never at a loss for words, and isn't afraid to answer hard-hitting questions. And how can any real musician not appreciate how prolific he is, what with the past concept albums and the three new ones (the first of which, Uno!, I think is awesome, by the way). Can't wait to hear the next two and please keep Billie Joe in Guitar World. He is a true inspiration." -Ed Falcon

Ink Spot

"Thank you for the fantastic articles about Green Day and their upcoming trilogy of albums. After more than two decades in the business, they are one of the few bands that have hardcore fans ranging from preteen to middle-aged. They've outlasted bands that followed in their footsteps in the pop-punk movement and with two concept albums and a Broadway show, and three new albums in the next five months (not to mention two bands that they are all members of on the side, the Network and Foxboro Hot Tubs), Green Day continue to prove that they are more than just bratty punks-they are true musicians. This is my tattoo of Billie Joe's signature 'Blue' guitar." -Justin, bjguitars.com

(Unfortunately, I didn't get a very good picture of the tattoo, but if anyone happens to have a scan of the page, that'd be great :P)

I believe this was in Guitar World Magazine (I can't remember though):

Ink Spot

"Thank you for the fantastic articles about Green Day and their upcoming trilogy of albums. After more than two decades in the business, they are one of the few bands that have hardcore fans ranging from preteen to middle-aged. They've outlasted bands that followed in their footsteps in the pop-punk movement and with two concept albums and a Broadway show, and three new albums in the next five months (not to mention two bands that they are all members of on the side, the Network and Foxboro Hot Tubs), Green Day continue to prove that they are more than just bratty punks-they are true musicians. This is my tattoo of Billie Joe's signature 'Blue' guitar." -Justin, bjguitars.com

(Unfortunately, I didn't get a very good picture of the tattoo, but if anyone happens to have a scan of the page, that'd be great :P)

I think that guy posts here quite regularly, actually. I remember him talking about it, and I think his signature is the picture of the tattoo.

I think that guy posts here quite regularly, actually. I remember him talking about it, and I think his signature is the picture of the tattoo.

:confused: I aint too good with names and whatnot, so it's quite possible :P:lol:

It's the first 3 posts on this page.

Oops, I see now. It was just posted today on diffuser.fm and NME, so I checked the last couple pages, not the first few.

Here's a gem - Rob Cavallo playing and discussing Taylor Excalibur, the one Billie Joe used in Good Riddance. He even plays a part of it.

NME@NME

Any Green Day fans out there? We've got something very special for you tomorrow...

it's got to be the streaming of Tré (not the tour =/ )

NME@NME

Any Green Day fans out there? We've got something very special for you tomorrow...

it's got to be the streaming of Tré (not the tour =/ )

Most probably.... Unless BJ's finished his treatment? That's just wishful thinking though I guess :/

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but here's a little clip of Green Day saying their goodbye to the norwegian tv program "Lydverket", that had it's last show last week. I guess the clip was made earlier when the program also did an interview with them about their upcoming records, but they only just showed this clip now. Tre makes a good comment as always;) The part with Green Day starts at about 15.10 :)

http://tv.nrk.no/serie/lydverket-tv/mynt12002212/28-11-2012

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but here's a little clip of Green Day saying their goodbye to the norwegian tv program "Lydverket", that had it's last show last week. I guess the clip was made earlier when the program also did an interview with them about their upcoming records, but they only just showed this clip now. Tre makes a good comment as always;) The part with Green Day starts at about 15.10 :)

http://tv.nrk.no/ser...2212/28-11-2012

Not available here =/

Not available here =/

Oh, sorry :/ well, it's just a short clip..

It starts with Tre saying: Well, Lydverket it's sadly your last season.

Billie jumps in and says: Bon voyage.

Tre says: But, we saved the best for last. Here (throws his arms out to show) Green Day on your television program. Uhm..we hope that you don't fall asleep, but if you do, that you have sexual dreams and that you wake up with weat, weat undergarments.

Billie nods, says umh and blow a kiss.

Mike throws his arms out in the air (like giving his love or something).

The interviewer says thank you.

Billie throws his arm out (like to share his love aswell)

Then Billie and Mike starts laughing :)

Mmm... so it's supposed to be a "new" interview or something?

its an actual article and its new, the mag doesnt give best review of Uno

What's the big deal about billie selling his Newport house ? I have seen the story on the daily mail , NME and the sun .... Seriously he is just selling a house and how exactly is it news :S

What's the big deal about billie selling his Newport house ? I have seen the story on the daily mail , NME and the sun .... Seriously he is just selling a house and how exactly is it news :S

Because they'll be able to tag on the rehab thing and bullshit a story to slap on their front pages.

Because they'll be able to tag on the rehab thing and bullshit a story to slap on their front pages.

So .... Let's say billie then sells his bike the the news will saw so and slap on the fact that he is in rehab ..weird

Anyone wanna talk about tre here

i would like to but they can get us a warning i guess

Archived