Green Day Random News

Fuzz

I'm not sure :confused: I think there should be an interview, but the issue isn't yet avaliable. As soon as I get it, I'll write here :)

Thanks for sharing!

Can't wait! Moved out of Poland 2 years ago so I can't purchase it. >_<

By the way, I wonder if the picture on the cover is new, or is it from one of the previous photoshoots?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he looks like he got hit by a bus. come on people where was photoshop? i like how theres no quote or article title or anything its just billie joe... right here... see. maybe he's just on the cover haha

Billie Joe put his Newport Beach cottage up for sale. Here's an excerpt:

YOUR MAMAS NOTES: On the heels of Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong's profanity-laced tirade on stage in September at the iHeartRadio music festival in Las Vegas—an unwise jeremiad that led to him entering a rehab treatment facility for unspecified substance abuse—he and his missus Adrienne have put their itty-bitty beach cottage in Newport Beach, CA on the market with an asking price of $1,895,000.

Property records show the sassy pop-punker and his eco-boutique owning missus picked up the petite cottage located just a couple short blocks from the beach in the densely packed Peninsula Point area of Newport Beach in May 2006 for $1,699,000 and listing information indicates the house was subsequently re-built from the studs up—no doubt at considerable expense—in 2007.

I like how they call him sassy, haha!

Read more about it here: http://realestalker....ts-newport.html

Billie Joe put his Newport Beach cottage up for sale. Here's an excerpt:

YOUR MAMAS NOTES: On the heels of Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong's profanity-laced tirade on stage in September at the iHeartRadio music festival in Las Vegas—an unwise jeremiad that led to him entering a rehab treatment facility for unspecified substance abuse—he and his missus Adrienne have put their itty-bitty beach cottage in Newport Beach, CA on the market with an asking price of $1,895,000.

Property records show the sassy pop-punker and his eco-boutique owning missus picked up the petite cottage located just a couple short blocks from the beach in the densely packed Peninsula Point area of Newport Beach in May 2006 for $1,699,000 and listing information indicates the house was subsequently re-built from the studs up—no doubt at considerable expense—in 2007.

I like how they call him sassy, haha!

Read more about it here: http://realestalker....ts-newport.html

If it's true, it's sad. I hope its not due to too many people finding out where it is and bugging them... It was great having the family down in SoCal in the summers. For one reason, it meant tons of Emily's Army shows and some GD surprise shows.

*shrugs*

there's a Mike interview in the January 2013 Bass Player Mag.

scans are in the spoiler... (just a heads up, they spell Billie's name wrong)

21erqxy.jpg

14czksh.jpg

2whpe28.jpg

2elxl37.jpg

35coa4g.jpg

ja895s.jpg

ev6h6b.jpg

4ptw82.jpg

Thanks for scanning that :)

An unreleased B side with Mike on drums and Tre on bass!!! Did he really say that.... :dance:

Thanks for scanning that :)

An unreleased B side with Mike on drums and Tre on bass!!! Did he really say that.... :dance:

It's a hootenanny!

21erqxy.jpg

14czksh.jpg

2whpe28.jpg

2elxl37.jpg

35coa4g.jpg

ja895s.jpg

ev6h6b.jpg

4ptw82.jpg

Thanks for the scans! :happy:

...they wrote "Billie" with "y" OH MY GAWD :wacko:

Thank you so much for sharing this! A great read and I appreciate it even more as a bass player and massive McCartney fan :D . So cool that Mike played a Hofner on Drama Queen and that he made a bass for Paul, makes me so happy ha ha :) . Absolutely awesome.

It's a hootenanny!

Yes, more references! I wouldn't complain. At all. Getting excited about little things :lol:

Jason White's Q&A responses are posted up on the Idiot Club.

Great choice of John Lurie to play him.

I'm a big Jarmusch fan and Down By Law is one of my favorites. Jason's got good taste.

:toocool:

Where's the fun in that? The original has a better DIY feel to it. This one looks too forced and serious in my opinion. And it probably is just me, but the way those circles are around Billie's head made me think he looks like Jesus or something. :lol:

All I can say is that I want those brushes and textures.... I have an OLD version of Photoshop that has shit... *sigh*

youtube.com/watch?v=fs57nBOuKys

I found this on youtube .. and i have to say ... i like it better than original ... :wub:

why would they do a video about green day playing not-greenday music in the background :dry:

21erqxy.jpg

14czksh.jpg

2whpe28.jpg

2elxl37.jpg

35coa4g.jpg

ja895s.jpg

ev6h6b.jpg

4ptw82.jpg

Thanks a lot for this. It gave me so much insight as a bass player. Mike is amazing and we all know it. I can't wait to listen to the Hofner that he played and a B-side with him on drums and Tre on Bass :woot:

So fucking awesome!

Only 1.895 million dollars...If only I had won the lottery a couple nights ago.. :P

Become Rockstar and sell 60.000.000+ records duuuh?! :P

One of the comments was saying he's selling the house because the trilogy isn't selling and Green Day ain't making money now so he needs the cash :lol: Unless he blew all his money gambling I don't see that as the case :lol:

Archived