Green Day Random News

Fuzz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome news, I can't wait!! :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

I'm kinda confused about this, Tiketti doesn't say which day they are performing and they only sell tickets for all three days? I guess we will have to wait for details since it's over 8 months away, I don't mind though, as long as we'll get to see them in Finland again!

They will perform on June 26th (as you can see it on greenday.com) :)

Think I saw a whole thread for this earlier. :)

A lot of people create a lot of threads here, they don't think to post it here

, maybe his hair is insured

Here, miss. take my like.

We saw the richest drummers list, now there's a richest frontman list. Billie Joe is on it naturally

http://propertyofzac...-hoppus-delonge

Apparently Billies net worth is 10 million more than Tre, maybe his hair is insured

More likely it's because Billie's hasn't been divorced.

A lot of people create a lot of threads here, they don't think to post it here

Sorry, but I would never think to put something in here that already has it's own thread. Seems redundant to me.

Sorry, but I would never think to put something in here that already has it's own thread. Seems redundant to me.

I didn't see that someone did a thread for this, i'm sorry ;)

Ahh smart, didnt even think of that. thought it was from all the extra stuff he does but thats much less then 10 mil, dayum

Or all those extra side projects. :ninja:

We saw the richest drummers list, now there's a richest frontman list. Billie Joe is on it naturally

http://propertyofzac...-hoppus-delonge

Apparently Billies net worth is 10 million more than Tre, maybe his hair is insured

I had to laugh when I saw who was just below him on the list !!!

I had to laugh when I saw who was just below him on the list !!!

Hahaha that is funny xD

Psh..Oasis...

A Look back at Insomniac

Quarantining The Past: Green Day's 'Insomniac' and Cognitive Dissonance

Billie Joe Armstrong's recent outburst suggests a cognitive dissonance, but maybe our response to 1995's 'Insomniac' tells us how we're partially to blame for his misunderstanding.

It's enough to give you an identity crisist as a band. Which is where the cognitive dissonance comes from. We can blame it on the disconnect that comes with fame, or with Armstrong's own personal issues, but that's only part of it. We shoulder some responsibility here, in how we see these bands, in what we deem acceptible, and in the arbitrary way in which we turn on sounds. Any maybe if we'd approached Insomniac on its own merits, instead of seeing it as a failed Dookie II, maybe we wouldn't be worrying about motherfuckers thinking Green Day was Justin Beiber. With expectations long gone, go back and check out Insomniac. It's better than you remember. And that "Walking Contradiction?" Sure, it's Armstrong, but it's probably us too.

http://www.prefixmag.com/features/green-day/quarantining-the-past-green-days-insomniac-and-cog/71498/

Wow, this is soo awesome !

How did he do that ?

I noticed that the member who doesn't look like one of the Lego's is Tre. Mike and Billie are well done, though.

the guy who owns the channel is called raptor, he uses a 3D motion-making program called Blender. its a free program but is very complex and hard to use without training

More likely it's because Billie gets the royalties for the lyrics. Their CDs always say "Music by Green Day, Lyrics by Billie Joe Armstrong".

Archived