Green Day Random News

Fuzz

Just posted on Green Day's twitter:

@GreenDay: Get all of Green Day's past studio albums in one boxset on 9/4 in the US & 8/27 in the rest of the world! http://t.co/ofbuE4yt

Interesting idea to have all the albums together in one box set... can't seem to find the price anywhere. Maybe I'm blind. Curious to how much it is.

This has been posted, well, at least the news about the box set, a few times already (there's a thread for it here). As for the price, on the German Amazon and a few other sites it's €25. Considering that's about 3 euros for an album, that's really cheap! I think the total price is like $30 then?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just found this on some werid discussion forum, finally someone explains why the band is releasing a trilogy:

tumblr_m83953APRC1qalhao.png

And the full article, pretty well written if you ask me:

tumblr_m839px0Jhy1qalhao.png

I see a WTF article!

What happened to Idiot Clubs Q&A with Mike? we havent got the answers yet. o.o

Just found this on some werid discussion forum, finally someone explains why the band is releasing a trilogy:

And the full article, pretty well written if you ask me:

i just think that in 2012 it's really stupid spend time insulting other band.... and WTF Tré Cool is the best name ever!

Apparently the person who wrote this has been living under a rock since 2004. Entertaining, nonetheless.

it's sad, what people can write when they are bored

I won't even go through the pain of reading the article ! The comments tell me its horrible :P

What happened to Idiot Clubs Q&A with Mike? we havent got the answers yet. o.o

For what I saw there's no news about this since the IC announced there will be these Q&A with Mike. Maybe it's delayed 'cause he must be busy with the band, etc. Or maybe it won't happen at all =/

Or maybe you can only read the answers when you're an US resident. :P:ninja:

*hides*

Lol. Well at least the idiot club isn't that much of an idiot to make the club US residents only :P

I won't even go through the pain of reading the article ! The comments tell me its horrible :P

I found the sheer stupidity of it quite entertaining!!!

I found the sheer stupidity of it quite entertaining!!!

Fine I'll check it out :P

That person is really making a fool out if him/herself :P

The only people who don't know what the band has been up to between Dookie and now were either born very recently or have recently woken up from a coma. My guess is that the person who wrote that silly, yet entertaining, article had a nasty mosquito bite on his/her penis that day :)

That person is really making a fool out if him/herself :P

The only people who don't know what the band has been up to between Dookie and now were either born very recently or have recently woken up from a coma. My guess is that the person who wrote that silly, yet entertaining, article had a nasty mosquito bite on his/her penis that day :)

Lol. On his/her penis?

Lol. On his/her penis?

Yes, well I was not sure if it's a he or she and it was too early for me to think of something else that would apply to a woman. So I sticked with the penis :P

Yes, well I was not sure if it's a he or she and it was too early for me to think of something else that would apply to a woman. So I sticked with the penis :P

Good decision I'd say :P

Tre posted a new status on Facebook:

Getting ready for the first leg of the Trilogy tour....let's rock JAPAN, UK, GERMANY, FRANCE, ITALY, and USA...for now...your town soon!! I love this shit!

Then he posted again in the comments:

keep checkin in, I will drop hints to where we may play (secret style) or I may forget and gloat about how cool it was the next day. ????

I hope the former...it would be chaotic, but loads of fun. Also, more secret shows!!!!?

Yeah I read that just now on some facebook page ! I hope they come to India during their Asian tour !

So this means they are playing a show TONIGHT!? :woot:

No, no...it just means they're getting ready for the shows they'll be playing, starting on August 16th in Japan.

No, no...it just means they're getting ready for the shows they'll be playing, starting on August 16th in Japan.

:mellow: so this

keep checkin in, I will drop hints to where we may play (secret style) or I may forget and gloat about how cool it was the next day. ????
got me excited for nothing?

I thought this was meant as a announcement for a secret show and he wanted to tease us by saying ''or I may forget and gloat about how cool it was the next day'' ...

I don't understand anything at all right now.

''A circumstance that doesn't make much SENSE

Or maybe I'm just DUMB''

:mellow: so this got me excited for nothing?

I wouldn't say for nothing...it's still exciting stuff. It's just not exciting in the sense that it's starting tonight. He's talking about in the near future, and the whole thing about "how it was cool the next day" is him just joking and teasing about those future secret shows. He's telling us he'll drop hints, but then in the same breath he's saying he just might forget to give hints and we won't know there was a secret show until it's too late and he's telling us about how awesome it was.

no. it probably means secret shows. that's why he said that he'll give us hints about where they may play them. we already know about Japan.

:mellow: so this got me excited for nothing?

I thought this was meant as a announcement for a secret show and he wanted to tease us by saying ''or I may forget and gloat about how cool it was the next day'' ...

I don't understand anything at all right now.

''A circumstance that doesn't make much SENSE

Or maybe I'm just DUMB''

no it means secret shows, im pretty sure about that. :)

I wouldn't say for nothing...it's still exciting stuff. It's just not exciting in the sense that it's starting tonight. He's talking about in the near future, and the whole thing about "how it was cool the next day" is him just joking and teasing about those future secret shows. He's telling us he'll drop hints, but then in the same breath he's saying he just might forget to give hints and we won't know there was a secret show until it's too late and he's telling us about how awesome it was.

Okay, thank you a lot :)

I'm really looking forward to it now!

Archived