Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fuzz

Green Day Random News

3,484 posts in this topic

Green Day's "Dookie" for sale on Google Play Music for $3.99. It has climbed to #3 on the top albums list!

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Green_Day_Dookie?id=Bzkq3rbarv4b4ef7qo2ivbvc7uy&feature=music_featured#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLG51bGwsImFsYnVtLUJ6a3EzcmJhcnY0YjRlZjdxbzJpdmJ2Yzd1eSJd

Idk...kind of find this low of Rolling Stone. Billie interviewed with Rolling Stone and allowed them that info, and it sounds like they just turned around and mocked him.

Most of the other examples mentioned there, like the Santana one, were actually spectacular performances. Let's be honest, the iHeart radio performance was objectively terrible. Billie Joe's singing and guitar playing were way off. The only things worthy of mention during that show, was the number of "fuck"'s he managed to spew out in under a minute. This a total embarrassment. For some reason, I was hoping they'd write about the MTV Jaded in Chicago gig, because at least then they delivered the songs well.

Most of the other examples mentioned there, like the Santana one, were actually spectacular performances. Let's be honest, the iHeart radio performance was objectively terrible. Billie Joe's singing and guitar playing were way off. The only things worthy of mention during that show, was the number of "fuck"'s he managed to spew out in under a minute. This a total embarrassment. For some reason, I was hoping they'd write about the MTV Jaded in Chicago gig, because at least then they delivered the songs well.

I honestly thought it was going to be the Jaded in Chicago gig also. I really didn't think they would reference iHeart

1 person likes this

I am not surprised, considering how fucking obsessed people are with that iHeart Radio incident.

Heads up there's a new twitter (billiejoe_unoxx) claiming to be bja however it's not (his is bj_unoxx)

Green Day Flower – Things Named After Famous People

A flower has been named after Green Day. How cool is that?!

http://popcrush.com/green-day-flower/

That's so super cool! =D

2 people like this

Heads up there's a new twitter (billiejoe_unoxx) claiming to be bja however it's not (his is bj_unoxx)

Actually his twitter is @BJAOfficial. His instagram is indeed bj_unoxx though.

Since we now have a Green Day News section, we're going to start afresh with a new Random News thread there :). Please only use it to post the smallest most insignificant news that you really don't think needs its own thread. Otherwise always go ahead and make a thread :thumbsup: