Green Day Random News

Fuzz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the instant download card was a new poster! :lol: I was gonna say how much I like it! but otherwise, meh.

The grey t-shirt has a zebra's skin design? :ermm:

I like the black one.

Just stumbled upon "FretHeatmapApp," a website that shows different artists and which frets they use most often. According to the "Green Day" map, the trail is nigh-invisible by the 12th fret, and there's absolutely nothing above that.

It's maybe a very old news, but I'm posting it anyway because most people here never heard about it. I watched L'Index québécois yesterday night on Musimax. It was a rerun. This tv show made top 10 about a specific subject related to music each episode and two journalists give their comments about each position. And yesterday, it was the top 10 best cinematographic music videos. Wake Me Up When September Ends was number 9. The journalists talked about how the video looked like, how the storyline in the video started with a love story and ends with war. And they mention the song was about Billie Joe's father. And they also said that the title was in fact a quote that Billie Joe said to his mother when they got back home after his father's funeral. He asked her to wake him up when September ends.

It's maybe a very old news, but I'm posting it anyway because most people here never heard about it. I watched L'Index québécois yesterday night on Musimax. It was a rerun. This tv show made top 10 about a specific subject related to music each episode and two journalists give their comments about each position. And yesterday, it was the top 10 best cinematographic music videos. Wake Me Up When September Ends was number 9. The journalists talked about how the video looked like, how the storyline in the video started with a love story and ends with war. And they mention the song was about Billie Joe's father. And they also said that the title was in fact a quote that Billie Joe said to his mother when they got back home after his father's funeral. He asked her to wake him up when September ends.

Was that ever confirmed to be true? I saw a thing on tumblr about it.

Pretty sure it's confirmed to be something from a fanfiction.

I'm not the one saying it, the two journalists (Mike Gauthier and Isabelle Lacasse) said it. Maybe they messed up the true story with a fanfiction. I don't know. Anyway, I just wanted to mention what they said about Wake Me Up When September ends being the number 9 best cinematographic music video.

the thing you said is mentioned in most of the places.but no official confirmation perhaps.

That bit was made up, it's been floating around the internet for ages. Same as the whole "Tre reads the dirty fan fictions/Billie reads some" or whatever the quote was.

Green Day - meet and greet Billie Joe Armstrong - Wien, Vienna - Austria (Krieau) - 29.5.2013
*via dostall1990*
Meeting Billie Joe Armstrong before the Green Day show in Vienna, Austria // Wien, Österreich :)
created by: LukAss // Czech republic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXFfRkPgoV4&feature=youtu.be

The way he runs at the end :lol:

Green Day - meet and greet Billie Joe Armstrong - Wien, Vienna - Austria (Krieau) - 29.5.2013

*via dostall1990*

Meeting Billie Joe Armstrong before the Green Day show in Vienna, Austria // Wien, Österreich :)

Sweet video!

And I love his gum! :lol:

*via dostall1990*

youtube.com/watch?v=iXFfRkPgoV4&feature=youtu.be

*via dostall1990*

youtube.com/watch?v=iXFfRkPgoV4&feature=youtu.be

He seems terrified at first by the hands grabbing for him :lol:

It looked they there were trying to grab his face. I'd be scared too!

I didn't realise he went to meet people before the show. I swear I keep friggin losing chances :cry:

Archived