Green Day Random News

Fuzz

the second video makes me smile so much. Mike is really the sweetest out of the three :)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the second video makes me smile so much. Mike is really the sweetest out of the three :)

Because Billie and Tre haven't also spent hours on their own time signing and talking to fans ;)

They're all sweet and bratty in their own unique ways. I see the good and bad in all of them and I like them all.

Except Jason, I haven't seen his dark side yet :toocool:

Because Billie and Tre haven't also spent hours on their own time signing and talking to fans ;)

They're all sweet and bratty in their own unique ways. I see the good and bad in all of them and I like them all.

Except Jason, I haven't seen his dark side yet :toocool:

yes i agree but to me Mike always seemed the sweetest. there are lots of example. like he takes the time to reply on insta etc.. :)

yes i agree but to me Mike always seemed the sweetest. there are lots of example. like he takes the time to reply on insta etc.. :)

I wonder if Jason really doesn't want the spotlight, or whether he just accepts his position as the "fourth" wheel among many fans.

New contest on Idiot Nation! :runaround: again.

They have 6 drum pads and 6 drumsticks from the Zildjian Tré Cool Signature Series to give.

http://www.greenday.com/news/idiot-nation-exclusive-tre-cool-signature-merch-giveaway-160991

TreCoolMerch.jpg

SUGGESTION: maybe someone could create a thread for those contests only so no need to create a new one each time because there's a new contest every week and the replies are always the same kind on every contest. don't know.

The second video is just so awesome. It brought a smile on my stupid face :D

It seems that Green Day has already an instagram account and i say this cause Billie already follow this account, the name is @greendayig

But i'm not sure :P

Mike has such a nice way of talking to the fans. The video brought a smile on my face, he's truly lovely! :happy: Guess I wouldn't have known what to do with so many people shrieking and freaking out. :ermm:

yeah! ^^ they do this "tour diary" videos again like they did with their warm up tour in 2012 :)

yeah! ^^ they do this "tour diary" videos again like they did with their warm up tour in 2012 :)

It might be for the Italy fans as a way to make up for those cancelled shows.

Rock The Beach (festival in Helsinki where Green Day is playing next month) posted a video on YouTube today, it's in finnish and they're just talking about Green Day's career, but there's a short snippet of Mike's phone interview and he's greetings for Finnish fans, I think that was pretty cool so I thought I would share it here:

It was interesting to see the merch! Would be so great to be able to buy some, but it's so much money! I saw Mike's vest int he merch stand and freaked out but then I saw it's 100€ and I don't even wear vests so... I'd rather buy t-shirts.

From Virgin radio Italy :runaround: I asked if they have been interviewed

382384_523966587662695_598970586_n.jpg

From Virgin radio Italy :runaround: I asked if they have been interviewed

382384_523966587662695_598970586_n.jpg

That's awesome! So when were they interviewed, do you know?

That's awesome! So when were they interviewed, do you know?

Probably in the Virgin radio studios in Milan or in Rho on Friday...probably backstage in Rho though because there are those posters everywhere

Probably in the Virgin radio studios in Milan or in Rho on Friday...probably backstage in Rho though because there are those posters everywhere

Yeah, that would be logical! Thank you :)

American band “Green Day” arrived from Trieste to Belgrade on Sunday about noon, reported Blic. The band will be performing tonight in the lower part of the Kalemegdan fortress, and especially for them, next to the stage, seven more rooms were set including a gym in which they will warm up for the concert.

http://inserbia.info/news/2013/05/green-day-concert-on-kalemegdan-fortress-belgrade-tonight/

To be fair I feel that since iHeart the media has been kind of targeting Billie :ermm:

How, aside from the initial coverage of the iHeart incident and then the Psy thing? I don't feel like it's been too ongoing. Everything kind of died coverage-wise after the week or so of articles in September. Then just the typical "we hate Green Day because they're successful" thing resumed, which always happens.

yeah, but a lot of people just want any excuse to take shots at him, even before iheart. for some reason green day are just one of those bands that people love to shit on.

This. That's why we love them so. :D

Fantastic...another vinyl I can't afford :P

Archived