Green Day Random News

Fuzz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21st Century Breakdown was released 4 years ago now... Happy birthday! :D

And since this thread is called "Random News", I think I should point out that Billie just followed Ronnie Wood on Twitter. He remembers his password, yay!

Uno is now certified as "gold record" in Italy, which means it has sold at least 30,000 copies!

orogd.png

This may or may not be Green Day news but I was listening to Live 105 today and they said there was going to be a surprise band at BFD this Saturday, May 18, but of course they said we have to wait until then to find out who it is. I can't help but be curious if it is Green Day. I looked at their tour schedule and they aren't scheduled for any where on that date but that doesn't really mean anything. I don't want to get my hopes up and don't have a ticket for it. I hate the thought of being way out on the grass for one of their shows.

The "secret act" is going to be announced today at 9 pm PDT on Live 105...I don't know, the secret band's set is at 7:30 and only 1 hour long, I don't think Green Day would want to play just 10-12 songs, even if it's a secret show...some say it's Daft Punk.

The European tour starts next week though, and they played their last show more than one month ago :ermm:

X Kid in Italian radios from today............. finally :happy: I can't wait to hear it being played!

you can read it in several websites (example)

anyone know something about X-Kid music video? wasn't supposed to be recorded on April?

X Kid in Italian radios from today............. finally :happy: I can't wait to hear it being played!

you can read it in several websites (example)

I can't understand why they say it will be broadcasted from today while Virgin radio has it on heavy rotation fron like February :lol:

I can't understand why they say it will be broadcasted from today while Virgin radio has it on heavy rotation fron like February :lol:

Yes, but only Virgin radio! Probably by now other radios will play it, too :)

It's not exactly news but here's a short video of Tré and his golf balls :lol: it must be new since you can see the tattoo he got last week on his arm

http://a.yfrog.com/img90/8007/di2bwhouxgvnxdjvfqzijk.mp4

there's a picture as well...why?! :lol:

trpall.jpg

Omg this is hilarious..

Can he please make his own golfing line of clubs and balls... with profanities written all over them?! I'd buy it all.

anyone know something about X-Kid music video? wasn't supposed to be recorded on April?

i don't think they will do another music video. the official one is the one witht the tape.

That's a ripoff! I bought that on eBay in 2001 for like $10!

This may or may not be Green Day news but I was listening to Live 105 today and they said there was going to be a surprise band at BFD this Saturday, May 18, but of course they said we have to wait until then to find out who it is. I can't help but be curious if it is Green Day. I looked at their tour schedule and they aren't scheduled for any where on that date but that doesn't really mean anything. I don't want to get my hopes up and don't have a ticket for it. I hate the thought of being way out on the grass for one of their shows.

The secret band has been revealed...it's Stone Temple Pilots with Chester Bennington

maybe they will play secret shows in Europe before the tour starts :whistle

The "secret act" is going to be announced today at 9 pm PDT on Live 105...I don't know, the secret band's set is at 7:30 and only 1 hour long, I don't think Green Day would want to play just 10-12 songs, even if it's a secret show...some say it's Daft Punk.

The European tour starts next week though, and they played their last show more than one month ago :ermm:

Thanks for letting me know. I don't have to worry about trying to make it down there now. By the way, Green Day played an hour set at the Live 105's Not So Silent Night a year and a half ago as surprise guests when someone else couldn't make it. They're use to playing shorter sets at festivals. Unfortunately they don't get full sets at festivals. I saw the Stone Temple Pilots for a few minutes at BFD years back and left early because I was bored. I'm definately glad that I didn't get a ticket now.

Archived