Green Day Random News

Fuzz

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Green Day had three songs on this list; Brutal Love, Stay The Night and Amy. Amy came highest at #15.

That's awesome! (: Kind of surprised by Stay the Night though :P

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's awesome! (: Kind of surprised by Stay the Night though :P

Why? Stay the Night rocks!

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Green Day had three songs on this list; Brutal Love, Stay The Night and Amy. Amy came highest at #15.

That's super cool that they aren't even singles (I know STN has a video, but it wasn't released as a single was it??) and they still made the list!

I was actually pretty surprised with Amy more than anything else. Out of all the tracks in the trilogy I would never have picked Amy as the best.

Why? Stay the Night rocks!

Oh I love Stay the Night!! I was just surprised it made the list xD

Oh I love Stay the Night!! I was just surprised it made the list xD

oh okay! :D I'm more surprised songs from Tre made it on there seeing as it's not out yet :lol:

oh okay! :D/> I'm more surprised songs from Tre made it on there seeing as it's not out yet :lol:/>

Me too!! It gets me super pumped to hear that song though! Expectations=high.

I was actually pretty surprised with Amy more than anything else. Out of all the tracks in the trilogy I would never have picked Amy as the best.

I think they mention it just in memory of Amy Winehouse. It's a very touching song but not the best of Green Day 2012 in my opinion.

As for Brutal Love it will be officially released on Dec 11th (2012) so they give credit beforehand :D

Stay the Night was always the best for me since 2010 :wub:

Is there a new interview?

Los tatuajes de Billie :woot:

mh i don't think it's a new interview...maybe it new to be read....but i think it's been written months ago:(

"story of Jesus of Suburbia, a punk-rock freedom fighter, who ultimately commits suicide."

Off topic, I love your avatar, Coldplay FTW

Yes, that's why I'm so interested

if you want I can get it for you :)

though I'm not sure about the costs

the price is 2.5 dlls plus shipping and i's cheap maybe the same price as the magazine

if you want I can get it for you :)

though I'm not sure about the costs

the price is 2.5 dlls plus shipping and i's cheap maybe the same price as the magazine

I really appreciate it, it's very nice of you. But I can't buy it right now, unfortunately =/

new Green Day girls shirts at Hot Topic... it's continuing with that X theme

http://www.hottopic....hirt-143829.jsp

Cool design!!

I really appreciate it, it's very nice of you. But I can't buy it right now, unfortunately =/

Cool design!!

damn, well let me know if you change your mind :happy:

Found this today and am in agreement with the list. I am glad that Deadbeat Holiday was included. One of my favorites.

From Celebrity Cafe

Green Day's Top 10 Songs

With Green Day riding the roller coaster of a career they’ve been having, now seems as good a time as ever to check out the band's top 10 songs. Green Day is one of the punk bands emerging in the '90s accredited with popularizing punk rock in mainstream music. Green Day has found incredible success over the years. The band has released 10 studio albums, selling 65 million records worldwide, performed countless tours, as well as won multiple awards and even boast a Broadway show based off of their album, American Idiot. They are currently in the middle of releasing a trilogy of albums: Uno!, Dos!, and Tre!, with Dos! recently released on November 13, while Tre! is set to be released December 11. The band is also on pause, tour-wise, dealing with lead singer Billie Joe Armstrong’s recent rehab stint. However, through ups and downs, Green Day seem to still be at a high point in their career, and don’t seem like they’ll be stopping anytime soon.

In honor of Green Day’s rebel attitude, I’ve decided to write this top 10 with the same mentality, not looking to please anyone, just putting up whatever songs I believe are the band's top 10. And here they are:

http://thecelebrityc...ys-top-10-songs

So there you have it, there are clearly some songs that didn’t make the list that could have. However, I believe this is the perfect blend of songs to showcase Green Day as a band. On another note, though I haven’t included any of the newer songs off of albums Uno! and Dos!, I was very close to doing so. I want to make it well aware that the newer albums that Green Day is coming out with are also great, making this band all the more impressive. They may have changed over the years, but the greatest bands out there have. Bands today have to mature through themselves to grow musically as well as stay relevant. I personally am looking very forward to the release of their next album, Tre!, and I encourage anybody that may not already be a fan of Green Day to listen to their discography. I wish the best of luck to the entire band in their current pause from touring, and look forward to what the future of Green Day holds.

Archived