Green Day Random News

Fuzz

You're right :D Thanks, may get my hands on this one as well as soon as I've got money :)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green Day are in the new issue of Kerrang, out tomorrow

83f1351e330711e2900e22000a1f96c7_7.jpg

The 250 Greatest Rock Songs Of 2012

Who soundtracked your life this year? Featuring My Chemical Romance, Lamb Of God, Green Day, Young Guns and more!

83f1351e330711e2900e22000a1f96c7_7.jpg

Who soundtracked your life this year? Featuring My Chemical Romance, Lamb Of God, Green Day, Young Guns and more!

New pic of Billie! :woot:

I completely agree with you. I'm glad I bought Dos with one, now I can buy Tre with slipcase.

I've planned to do the same! :happy:

Why are those deluxe editions only avaliable overseas? Sigh...oh well....

Because we poor europeans finally get something special and because fuck you, that's why :P

Nah, jk - I have no idea.

Because we poor europeans finally get something special and because fuck you, that's why :P

Nah, jk - I have no idea.

:o I was gonna say! :lol: I just wish everyone could get it...I hate that there was only a deluxe editon for Uno.

I don't know if it was pre-recorded, but Spotify has a new add that starts with Stray Heart then goes into Tre saying " This is Tre Cool from Green Day! Listen to our new album 'Dos!' by clicking the banner below!". Probably a little silly to post it, but I figured some people might like to know there is some promotion.

I don't know if it was pre-recorded, but Spotify has a new add that starts with Stray Heart then goes into Tre saying " This is Tre Cool from Green Day! Listen to our new album 'Dos!' by clicking the banner below!". Probably a little silly to post it, but I figured some people might like to know there is some promotion.

Not silly at all!!! I wanna hear that! :woot: Link please?

I only get German ads :cry: *first world problems*

Not silly at all!!! I wanna hear that! :woot: Link please?

I don't think it can be linked. They pop up randomly when you listen to the Spotify app. If I get it again, I'll try to record it though!

I don't think it can be linked. They pop up randomly when you listen to the Spotify app. If I get it again, I'll try to record it though!

Oh yes!, try to record it if you can please! :) I don't use spotify... :tired:

http://www.vh1.com/s...8/12&shows=none

QUATRO to premier on VH1 on 28th Nov.

News by Clockwise. just posting it here.

¡Quatro! chronicles the process of conceptualizing and recording Green Day's current trilogy of albums: ¡Uno! ¡Dos! and ¡Tre!

from Greenday.com

HIGHLIGHTS FROM NEW DOCUMENTARY TO PREMIERE ON VH1 WITH MORE AIRINGS ON MTV2 AND PALLADIA

PREMIERES NOVEMBER 28, 2012, AT MIDNIGHT

LOS ANGELES, CA – NOVEMBER 21, 2012 – Reprise Records’ Green Day today announced they would premiere highlights from their documentary ¡Quatro! on VH1. ¡Quatro! pulls back the curtain and takes fans inside the world of Green Day, from the various spontaneous live performances in select cities across the U.S. to the chronicling of their creative process while conceptualizing and recording their current trilogy of albums: Green Day ¡Uno!, Green Day ¡Dos!, Green Day ¡Tré! ¡Quatro! will premiere on VH1 on Wednesday, November 28th, followed by airings on MTV2 during 120 Minutes on November 30th and on Palladia the same day. ¡Quatro! is directed by Tim Wheeler and produced by Tim Lynch for Farm League.

youtube.com/watch?v=ucJ-sH1V0tg

Awesome! I love shinedown, they brought me into rock music. This made my day! :)

really awesome. its great to see other bands giving him their support!

but when he says "he can find me if he needs me" ... oh please, really now? ha

youtube.com/watch?v=ucJ-sH1V0tg

At least someone is trying to show him some shupport, rather than tearing him like so many other people are doing right now.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Green Day had three songs on this list; Brutal Love, Stay The Night and Amy. Amy came highest at #15.

Archived