¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

Yo soy de Ecuador y es verdad lo que me dices se envia con DHL pero hasta ahora nada con el codigo que me dieron estaba por enviar un e-mail a Warner por respuestas cuando lo hagan te digo

Ok, si avisame por favor. Aunque yo tambien pensaba mandar un mail, no de inmediato, pero esta semana si o si. =/

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would we get a new placeholder if we already have one? :unsure:

At the time ther is only UNO insid the box and the placeholder (which is as thick as 3 cdbooks) but when we get Dos (and probably the DVD) the old placeholder will be to big and we would need one just with !tré! on it at the side (as thick as one cd Book)... i mean nobody really needs this but it would be cool...

Hey. So I ordered the Ultimate Boxset through the Green Day site, and was sent with all the shipping and billing confirmation (plus all the digital downloads - yes I got Uno), and today I got sent this:

Notification,

We couldn’t deliver your parcel.

Reason Fee isn’t paid.

SERVICE: One-day Shipping

Parcel number:

FEATURES: Yes

The label of your parcel is enclosed to the letter.

Print your label and show it in the nearest post office of UPS

Attention!

If the parcel isn’t received within 30 working days our company will have the right to claim compensation from you for it's keeping in the amount of $21.88 for each day of keeping.

You can find the information about the procedure and conditions of parcels keeping in the nearest office.

Thank you for your attention.

UPS Global Mail.

Personally, I find this poorly unorganised. I sent them with the correct shipping information (I live in Australia) and they charge me 22 bucks until I go down to the nearest UPS store and sort this thing out! If anyone had this problem that fixed it (and now have, or about to have the Uno album), can you message back, please. Thanks.

We ordered two box sets, one for me and one for my sister, but we only got one download code for Uno, and the file doesn't even work. Weren't we supposed to get one code for each box set?

Also, I haven't even got my box set yet..

My sister and I both pre-ordered the ultimate box set's on two different credit cards at two different times however hers arrived today but mine did not. I never did receive a conformation email but my card was charged. I have already tried to contact Warner Music support several times but they have not contacted me back.

I appreciate the attitude. Thanks, little buddy! :thumbsup:

you can go to gd.com and order the book option still (book, uno, idiotclub? fanclub? membership) $29.99

all i want to know is if there is a quatro pin. :shifty:

There isn't. Haven't you seen the picture of the box set?

There isn't. Haven't you seen the picture of the box set?

only the one on gd.com not any open ones.

only the one on gd.com not any open ones.

There are only 6 pins: ¡UNO!, ¡DOS!, ¡TRÉ!, a skull and 2 "X"

There are only 6 pins: ¡UNO!, ¡DOS!, ¡TRÉ!, a skull and 2 "X"

ok. i know they like to be sneaky, there weren't pic of quatro until someone opened the cd sooo... sorry for asking.

ok. i know they like to be sneaky, there weren't pic of quatro until someone opened the cd sooo... sorry for asking.

Haha :lol: Ok. But no. Anyway,a friend show me the stuff, I don't have them myself.

So I ordered the box set, the package tracker says it's in my city, but the mail man just came and it wasn't delivered!

:sad:

I only got the digital version of the ultimate box set.....oh well. Hopefully it wont take that long for the physical CD to come to me.

With all the emails they are probally getting bombarded on i wanna know how many of those workers quit lol

With all the emails they are probally getting bombarded on i wanna know how many of those workers quit lol

Hahaha :lol: Well, I don't know what kind of problems they can have, but it's their fault on the most part :P They should know how to organize this better.

I haven't received an e-mail about shipping neither for digital version of Uno.

According to UPS my package is touring germany.Pobably drinking some beers...

Should I start to worry or keep acting like 25 of september hasn't even arrived yet...?

Mine changed the expected delivery date from the 26th to today to the 27th. What the fuck?? It's still in north Houston. Has been for 3 days.

Mine changed the expected delivery date from the 26th to today to the 27th. What the fuck?? It's still in north Houston. Has been for 3 days.

Scared me i checked mine still says the 26th

Im so happy i got it today! the tracking thing said i would get it the 27th so it was a nice surprise!

I guess I'm not the only one that hasn't received their copy of Uno today. Just the digital downloads.

I'm still trying to figure out how to track it. See, I wasn't the one who ordered it for myself. I got it as a gift....

I have the order number and everything..

I'm guessing there's no way for me to track it?

I still havent got mine yet and freaked out everytime the UPS truck went by, But still nothing....

This is the problem with things being released on a certain day. They're not supposed to send them out early, so the timing has to be exact...

Ugh, I really want mine. but the company I won it from says they don't know when they'll get it.

Archived