• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tré arrived at last! About time too :rolleyes:

Really? I got mine about 2 weeks before Christmas :P

Really? I got mine about 2 weeks before Christmas :P

:dry:

Yep, took 4 weeks to get here!

Has there been a definate release date given for the DVD or was the 29th Jan another rumour?

Has there been a definate release date given for the DVD or was the 29th Jan another rumour?

Jan 29th

Jan 29th

Thanks. Looking forward to that. As its not on general release, maybe we will actually get it on the right date for a change.

Tré arrived at last! About time too :rolleyes:

Still no ¡Tre! for me...sigh...if it isn't here by tomorrow I will make voodoo dolls of everyone at Warner and flush them down the toilet : (

My ¡TRÉ! is here!!! :happy::woot::dance:

Happiness_Complete.jpg

I know; Quatro is not here yet! (I did this before I knew about the dvd) :P

I still do not have ¡Tre!...what the hell?! I have given up hope of getting it before Quatro at this point...it is almost funny except it really isn't.

Didn't we used to be able to buy the box set individual books/CDs on greenday.com? I have a box set with only uno, and I won't be getting the rest, so I need to buy them myself.

Didn't we used to be able to buy the box set individual books/CDs on greenday.com? I have a box set with only uno, and I won't be getting the rest, so I need to buy them myself.

I think you can still buy them from here. http://preorder.greenday.com/

I still do not have ¡Tre!...what the hell?! I have given up hope of getting it before Quatro at this point...it is almost funny except it really isn't.

What the fuuuuuuck Warner? I got mine right on time but everyone else's seems to be a month late.

What the fuuuuuuck Warner? I got mine right on time but everyone else's seems to be a month late.

I know right?! Still no sign of it :ermm: Starting to get worried now...anyone else got my problem? :sorry:

I know right?! Still no sign of it :ermm: Starting to get worried now...anyone else got my problem? :sorry:

Have you tried contacting the company? Someone else I know did and ended up getting theirs.

• 2 weeks later...
Have you tried contacting the company? Someone else I know did and ended up getting theirs.

Well I still haven't recieved Tre yet :sorry:

Warner emailed me and apologised but seriously?! :ermm: The waiting game continues. At this rate I will have Quatro first. :mellow:

Well I still haven't recieved Tre yet :sorry:

Warner emailed me and apologised but seriously?! :ermm: The waiting game continues. At this rate I will have Quatro first. :mellow:

I think is not a Warner problem anymore, it's UPS

I think is not a Warner problem anymore, it's UPS

Well Warner emailed me to apologise last week...and again yesterday morning so Im guessing it was their screw up or they would pass the blame on to UPS.

I don't know if this has been poted but the Quatro release date got changed again its not Januarry 28. (or 25 or whatever it was) anymore now its February 12, 2013
i hope its the last time they do this because it sucks they changed it for the 4th time now ...

I don't know if this has been poted but the Quatro release date got changed again its not Januarry 28. (or 25 or whatever it was) anymore now its February 12, 2013

i hope its the last time they do this because it sucks they changed it for the 4th time now ...

february?! :shok: it's the same date X-kid is released btw

Archived