¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

I preordered it. I tried to do the math and see how much it would be if we got everything individual. I figured:

$13.99 for each CD $41.97

$19.99 for the DVD $61.96

$9.99 for the digital download of each CD $91.93

$21.99 for the 40 page booklet $113.92

$20 Idiot Club membership $133.92

$1.29 for 3 singles $137.79

The whole thing came to about $137.79. Give or take. Pretty good deal to me, all that stuff for $95 including tax and shipping

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just renewed my IC membership a few weeks ago.

If I buy the boxset would the coupon code still be good for next year? Like, it won't say "coupon expired" or anything, right?

This might be a very dumb question but when I order the ultimate box set do I automatically get to join the idiot club or do I have to wait until DOS comes out? I'm guessing they list everything you get in order so does that mean the idiot club membership comes with DOS? If they're supposed to be on tour during November-January this won't make much sense because then you wouldn't be able to buy pre sale tickets to the show since DOS comes out in November. I've never been an Idiot Club member so I don't know how this works lol someone please help me(:

When you order, they immediately give you a coupon code that you can enter then at IC registration checkout to either start a new membership or renew your existing one at no additional charge. They don't state that these codes ever expire, so I'm curious what will happen when I go enter mine next April when my current registration turns into a pumpkin.

Finally able to pre-order it :dance: Don't ask me what was wrong before, I tried so many times, restarting the computer, trying with Google Chrome and IE but the button to order was never there. Only one time there was the button but only in the Italian store. However I deleted all web-history and tried with IE again and it worked :happy:

I'm not getting it. All I want is the physical singles, vinyl albums, an be able to have the songs on my iPod. I'm gonna get an LP-mp3 transferee, but I might just buy the CD anyway. Anyone know if I can preorder the vinyl albums??

I reckon I'll invest in this. The pricing is pretty decent, it's a good deal. I really want to see that documentary too.

I'm not getting it. All I want is the physical singles, vinyl albums, an be able to have the songs on my iPod. I'm gonna get an LP-mp3 transferee, but I might just buy the CD anyway. Anyone know if I can preorder the vinyl albums??

None of the three current pre-order options include any of the albums on vinyl.

None of the three current pre-order options include any of the albums on vinyl.

what about Amazon? I'm kinda a vinyl junkie, I'd much rather have vinyl than CDs

So the documentary will only be released on DVD, not Blu-ray? I need HD, dammit! :lol:

right? where's the blu-ray dammit! :dry::lol: I can't go back to dvd's :sick:

what about Amazon? I'm kinda a vinyl junkie, I'd much rather have vinyl than CDs

Why don't you search Amazon and see?

Just ordered! :dance::runaround:

It's about 200 reais (brazilian money) including shipping. I think that's a pretty good deal! :happy:

Why don't you search Amazon and see?

I have, but couldn't find anything and wa wondering if someone knew otherwise.

I want this, but I have to save money for the tour. The CD's will do me just fine, and I sincerely hope the DVD has a separate release.

Guys I really want this but I have to know something.. I live in Israel, and from what I understood there are only shippings from the US and Europe... Israel is in Asia, so will I really get the albums the day they come out??

Seriously considering buying this box. If you think about it it's a pretty good deal.

I mean, only the boxset is €34, which is already cheaper than buying the three CDs seperately (that'd probably be €60, or in the best possible case €45). And you get an IC membership, worth $20 (right?), which I normally don't care about but for the tour it is quite practical with the presales and whatnot, and the documentary which will probs also cost at least €20, and then you're already at €70 for the boxset. I'm not interested in digital downloads so that's just a free extra as far as I'm concerned, and I quite like the books, whatever they might be.

http://splash.greenday.com/eu/

You can check how much shipping is when you add it to the cart. There's a sneaky tax charge as well. Comes to just under 100 euro for me, might be more to post to greece though.

But when I pretent to checkout it says

Boxset €69,99

Tax €11 something/€13 something

----------

Grand Total: €69,99

??

Guys I really want this but I have to know something.. I live in Israel, and from what I understood there are only shippings from the US and Europe... Israel is in Asia, so will I really get the albums the day they come out??

If you order the physical CD/DVD box set you'll get a download code by email the day the albums are released, so at least you'll be able to listen to the albums electronically before the CDs actually arrive in the post. I can just about guarantee that GDA/GDC will have the lyrics available here about the same time, so you're covered there too while you're waiting for the CDs.

aaah want to buy the box-set but it won't let me!! first tried and it came up with a message on the quantity box - now it now longer has an option to add to the cart

anyone else having this issue?

Ahhh I'm so confused.... I will be living in different places when some of these things come out, and I need to be able to ship them to different addresses at different times.

PICKLE.

Thank God we get the digital albums sent to us as well, seeing as I may not be living where it gets shipped some of the time...

aaah want to buy the box-set but it won't let me!! first tried and it came up with a message on the quantity box - now it now longer has an option to add to the cart

anyone else having this issue?

Someone was a few pages back I think - try deleting your history/cookies and try again.

Do you get a physical CD and a download or what??? Or do you just get one of them?? And what is a digital album??

Went to check out the ordering process and I noticed a coupon code box. Anyone have a coupon code or used one for this?

When you order, they immediately give you a coupon code that you can enter then at IC registration checkout to either start a new membership or renew your existing one at no additional charge. They don't state that these codes ever expire, so I'm curious what will happen when I go enter mine next April when my current registration turns into a pumpkin.

I'm pretty sure that if you enter the code now, it just adds 1 year to what you already have. So if your IC membership is supposed to expire in April 2013, once you get the renewal (anytime between now and next spring), it just adds 1 year - so it wouldn't expire until April 2014. That's how these things usually work anyway.

But when I pretent to checkout it says

Boxset €69,99

Tax €11 something/€13 something

----------

Grand Total: €69,99

??

I presumed the tax was added on at some stage during the check out process. Have you done the part at the bottom where you have to estimate shipping and tax? That's where the price went up for me. Shipping and taxes isn't included in the original price of €69.99.

Archived