¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My tracking number for Tre doesn't work :( it says "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later".

:woot:

And the UPS guy just left. Finally I have the ¡Tré! CD book in my hands! I haven't listened to the album yet, can't wait to do that today.

Possible it's still January 15th vinyl takes alot longer to manufactor so may not be ready yet

I just noticed that. Although I think Amazon just hasn't changed it yet. The other two released in time with the CD. And speaking from experience I can say that vinyl doesn't take THAT much longer to press. Even with the release date moving forward a month they were still able to press the deluxe CDs in time, which would take a lot longer to press than an LP. I wouldn't be surprised if the Tre LPs were already pressed. I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

I just received the e-mail with the download code :D but still no tracking number, actually I didn't get any tracking number for uno, dos nor tré. Am I the only one? or maybe they don't send an e-mail for that?

Got it a few minutes ago!

I think the colours of the cover look really great on the front of the book :)

But I somehow think they put less effort in the artwork inside with every album :-/

Maybe it's just me, but I feel as if they used the same pictures or similar ones over and over, more screen caps from live videos and less photos in general, idk.

Still love the style of the trilogy booklets :woot:

I just received the e-mail with the download code :D but still no tracking number, actually I didn't get any tracking number for uno, dos nor tré. Am I the only one? or maybe they don't send an e-mail for that?

Did you check your account? You should find a link to the tracking number there.

Uh.. mine has apparently shipped but UPS can't locate the shipment details for my request. Welp

That probably means they have to scan it first (or the site isn't up to date yet) before it shows up with the tracking number. Same thing happened to me.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel as if they used the same pictures or similar ones over and over, more screen caps from live videos and less photos in general, idk.

Still love the style of the trilogy booklets :D

Me too! I like the colours and the way the pictures are edited and the typography and everything. They sometimes did use the same picture, but edited it differently. Aren't some of the stills from ¡Quatro!? I guess we'll find out next year :P

That probably means they have to scan it first (or the site isn't up to date yet) before it shows up with the tracking number. Same thing happened to me.

Ah fair enough, cheers! :)

My order still says Tre hasn't shipped yet :/ there's no shipping status for it all. I'm not really happy with how they've managed this, don't think I'll be doing it again.

The problem is I already got UNO and DOS and I'm going to buy TRE tomorrow.
But if I buy the BOX SET then I will have two UNO and two DOS ?
So that mean that people who wants to buy the box set had to wait until tomorrow to have UNO and DOS cd's?

So that mean that people who wants to buy the box set had to wait until tomorrow to have UNO and DOS cd's?

Are the Box Sets still available? In the store they are sold out.

P.S. A very friendly UPS man left 2 minutes ago and left Tré in my hands :) (Germany)

Are the Box Sets still available? In the store they are sold out.

P.S. A very friendly UPS man left 2 minutes ago and left Tré in my hands :) (Germany)

I saw a box set yesterday when I went shopping.

But how they can be sold out if Tre is available tomorrow?

Tre arrived, I'm super-happy and all, but two things. If you take a look at this picture I took...

wDj4x.jpg

...You can see that Uno and Dos are equal, and Tre is kind of behind if you know what I mean. Also, if the Quatro DVD is supposed be the same size as the Uno Dos and Tre, there will be not enough space for it! :P Anyway, EXTREMELY happy that Tre arrived! :)

I thought it was limited. Do we speak about the same one?

We are talking here about the ltd edition Deluxe booklet box set, not just the regular 3cd set, which I assume is widely available.

No ^^ Look at the first page of this thread there's a picture of it ;)

I know :P I've got the deluxe book set, just quoted the wrong person. Thought they MIT have seen the slipcase edition and got it confused

People who purchased the deluxe box set are supposed to receive a CD book & digital download link the day of each release.

Still waiting for mine. It shipped Dec 5 from Tennessee, but still has not been received at destination facility in California.

Oh hi back to my favorite thread :) And for yet another complain :P

My Tré CD wasn't shipped out until Friday evening even though it was supposed to arrive during the day! BUT: thanks to Uno and Dos having come late as well, I'll stay calm this time and quietly keep hating on Warner :)

Archived